Ford Ranger

Crossy

OK, now the owner of a shiny black Ranger XLT (20% down and 60 months at 12000 Baht [0%]) :o

Nice red plates, and an owners handbook in Thai (well we are in Thailand after all).

So anyone got an English version of the handbook, I can work out all the normal things, but the CD player is a mystery (it's the single disc unit), and the remote front hubs need explaining (or at least exactly what the light means anyway).

A scan of the relevant pages will net the supplier a beer or five in a BKK bar of his my choice :D

OK, now the owner of a shiny black Ranger XLT (20% down and 60 months at 12000 Baht [0%]) :o

Nice red plates, and an owners handbook in Thai (well we are in Thailand after all).

So anyone got an English version of the handbook, I can work out all the normal things, but the CD player is a mystery (it's the single disc unit), and the remote front hubs need explaining (or at least exactly what the light means anyway).

A scan of the relevant pages will net the supplier a beer or five in a BKK bar of his my choice :D

With my 5 year old model I asked the company I bought it from and the got me a handbook in English for the Australian model which was virtually the same. I suspect the latest model you have will be the same though the CD unit will probably be different.