Thailand should ban ugly non smiling fat guys

On ‎04‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 2:48 AM, giddyup said:

There should be a ban on idiotic posts.

a small "ignore" button would make a huge difference...;)

of course Thailand(customs) is not gonna ban(refuse entry) anyone upon entering LOS for being fat,bad and ugly but the suggestion by the op is humorous, at best.

"banning" or rejecting those can only be done by the women they hit on but no man can understand why women do what they do.

Obviously no man can understand poverty unless they came out of it or currently in it.

Edited by pattayadude
  • Like 2

On 5/5/2017 at 11:55 AM, Farang hunter said:

she looks miserable though

She is a famous italian showgirl Elisabetta Gregoraci and him is italian Flavio Briatore a very very rich man,!and they have been married in 10 years,picture is a bad example nothing to do with thailand!

Edited by joecas
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pumpjack said:

ive met my fair share of fat brutally ugly "  THAI  woman"   who do not smile :sleepy:

Absolutely hilarious. I fell off my chair when I read this comment. Awesome truth. And from the Mercer Mayer books that I read to my children 30 years ago I quote, "and my little sister said me too" I have also seen fat ugly women who do not smile and I want to add that when they do I'm really really nai nai scared! Thanks

On 5/14/2017 at 0:22 AM, Farang hunter said:

If I was fat God forbid I would not buy women (girlfriend) I would simply rent them for the pleasure of sex and because I know being extra fat lowers the chances of living normal long life.  I would die eventually before my time last but not least I rather be called good heart not thank God he is dead.

Quality, precise, intelligent, 'english', written communications are not exactly your strong point...., but I won't troll post for your banishment.  

Edited by Sandy Freckle

On 2017-5-4 at 8:26 AM, BigKahuna said:

Good looking women dont date ugly fat farangs. If an ugly bargirl wants to accept money from a desperate fat farang that's their business. They can frown together while people walking past can laugh at how fat and ugly they are.

What a jealous <deleted> ! Go home if your so handsome what r i here in thailand for , probably no one want a demeanig arrogant self apoinated bloke like u . Good luck to the guy ur only jealous. 

• Like 2

On 5/4/2017 at 9:12 AM, BigKahuna said:

85yo elephants on walkers not so much.

large Changs  ,    used to have on walking street , in the good ole days 

On 5/4/2017 at 3:32 AM, Farang hunter said:

I think Thailand should look into charging these upnormal creatures a lot since there is no need for them to brag about their obesity and being normal at the same time or ban them from coming to LOS.

Not only does this post make no sense, this sentence is especially nonsensical. As an aside, what does upnormal mean?

I've been in Laos for 11 years and married nearly 10. I've got 15 years on my wife. I'm 56. What does my wife get from this older, slightly paunchy, greying man? A man who loves her, treats her well, has taken her traveling abroad, built her a house with all the stuff that comes with that and will leave her very well financially set after I'm gone.

What does this older, slightly paunchy, greying man get. A top notch wife who makes me happy.

Pray tell, what is wrong with this scenario?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cereal said:

Not only does this post make no sense, this sentence is especially nonsensical. As an aside, what does upnormal mean?

I've been in Laos for 11 years and married nearly 10. I've got 15 years on my wife. I'm 56. What does my wife get from this older, slightly paunchy, greying man? A man who loves her, treats her well, has taken her traveling abroad, built her a house with all the stuff that comes with that and will leave her very well financially set after I'm gone.

What does this older, slightly paunchy, greying man get. A top notch wife who makes me happy.

Pray tell, what is wrong with this scenario?

Sounds nice but what about food? That's gotta come into the equation too. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Been there done that said:

But you respond like a twelve year old. So you belong to your quoted 99% too.

And you sir have list a few marbles as it was you who quoted 99% and this is a pub forum so 12 year old style discussion is warranted.

• Like 1