Thaivisa Store

opalhort

It was a great idea to have the thaivisa store and I placed an order on Dec.03 but am still waiting for delivery (my CC has been charged already) by EMS to BKK!

I did have a few very friendly e-mail exchanges with 'Atjima' and 'Anna' of the store and was advised that the order will be delivered before Xmas.

But I am still waiting :o

My last two e-mails to them were not answered and on top of that I am no longer able to log in at the store (incorrect name or PW!)

I have full understanding for the problems new enterprises of this type face here in LoS but of course I am concerned that I may have to write off the charge to my CC and charge it to 'bad experience'.

More info from the thaivisa store to their customers would be most welcome.

I remain hopeful and Merry Christmas to everybody

opalhort

I ordered on the 30th November... still no joy.... nice enough email reply, but I'm S-O-O as far as my expected pre-Christmas delivery goes.

Had it been obvious that this would happen, I wouldn't have rushed in to sample the new venture.

Mai pen rai

If you want to an your order from the store, please contact them direct at store[at]thaivisa.com

This is exactly what I did and the first two emails were answered polite and promptly, blaming the delay on the factory but confirming delivery before Xmas. The last two e-mails to them did not get any response, this is why I used the forum to vent my frustration.

On top of that I can no longer log in to check the status of the order.

I fully understand that a new venture can have start-up problems, but the store people should inform their customers to reassure them that they have not been duped into a scam, especially because the store is run in the name of Thaivisa which has a very good reputation due to all the great people running this forum.

My better half has already a long face, growing longer by the day, because I may have sent $18.- down the drain :o

opalhort

I got this reply on December 21, after 3 full weeks, I'd run out of patience;

We are truly very, very sorry for this delay. We will of course compensate this.

Our manufacturer has made an error with the logo on the black shirts which had to be changed.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

I have no doubt they'll arrive at some stage.

If you want to an your order from the store, please contact them direct at store[at]thaivisa.com

My better half has already a long face, growing longer by the day, because I may have sent $18.- down the drain :o

opalhort

You should be able to cancel the charge on your credit card quite easily Opalhort.

You should be able to cancel the charge on your credit card quite easily Opalhort.

I have no problem with waiting if only somebody in authority at the store would reassure me that it is not a scam.

I'll give them one more week to at least confirm that the order will arrive within the next year (2007) otherwise I will cancel the charge to my CC.

opalhort

I personally guarantee it. Please email me at support[at]thaivisa.com with your order number and I will look into this urgently.

Thank you very much for your reassurance that this store is not a scam.

Now all is clear and I have no problem waiting for the order to arrive.

Please do not make my order jump the queue, others are also waiting!

But also please ask the store people to keep their customers informed about changes in delivery schedules before customers start asking questions.

opalhort

I personally guarantee it. Please email me at support[at]thaivisa.com with your order number and I will look into this urgently.

Thank you very much for your reassurance that this store is not a scam.

Now all is clear and I have no problem waiting for the order to arrive.

Please do not make my order jump the queue, others are also waiting!

But also please ask the store people to keep their customers informed about changes in delivery schedules before customers start asking questions.

opalhort

Opalhort, I just talked to the store people. Your order was shipped on Friday by EMS. You will have it the first day after Xmas.

Cheers

Opalhort, I just talked to the store people. Your order was shipped on Friday by EMS. You will have it the first day after Xmas.

Cheers

Thanks a lot George,

why didn't the store guys e-mail me about the shipment? then I would not even have started this topic.

I guess it may be a good idea to delete this topic now since it may only discourage future potential customers.

opalhort

We are very happy for customer feedback. We had a very busy December with the new store, but also some technical and logistic glitches, which now are solved. We want to have your feedback, positive or negative!

We will load the store with more exiting products after the holidays.

Happy holidays!

Cheers

I would like to say thank you very much to the people running the store.

We did receive our order today in good condition and are very satisfied, especially with the free shirt :o .

But the order was mailed only on Monday (25.12.), EMS takes only one day within Thailand.

Here is a tracking record:

post-3742-1167124894_thumb.jpg

And here is the evidence that we all like the shirts:

post-3742-1167125062_thumb.jpg

Thanks and good luck for the store,

opalhort

My order was processed on 6th Dec. and has not turned up yet. Needless to say the money has been taken from my bank. Not happy. Another Thailand scam? Will not fall for that again.

:o:D :D

My order was processed on 3rd Dec. and we got the order today (26.12.06).

Please read back in the previous posts. George confirmed that this is not a scam and that they (the store) are only facing some start-up problems.

I am very sure you will get your order eventually. Please give them time to sort things out.

opalhort

My order was processed on 6th Dec. and has not turned up yet. Needless to say the money has been taken from my bank. Not happy. Another Thailand scam? Will not fall for that again.

Please email me at support[at]thaivisa.com with your order detalils and will be happy to track your order with our subcontractor. Thanks!

Please email me at support[at]thaivisa.com with your order detalils and will be happy to track your order with our subcontractor. Thanks!

Thanks George. Have done this today.

I am aware that there is always the chance that the local postman is running around in a Thai Visa polo shirt.

Edited by LITE BEER