Wanted Red Bull heir has left Singapore after abandoning private jet

Eventually he will be jailed for a couple of weeks or so, in some super luxury cell specially made for the "important guests".

So, everyone will save face, the public opinion will be more satisfied and an expert team of lawyers will find a way to put the rich moron out of trouble...

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Thunder26 said:

I'm curious, with all the money they have, couldn't they close the case by paying the family of the victim, as it is usually done?

He paid 3 million Baht. So much for Your curiosity. The civil case is closed with that. And even in Thailand you can't close a criminal case like this officially by paying money. It would really surprises me if that would be possible in your home country. Or do you come from Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia?

Edited by hanuman2543

I wonder if Boss boys mom or dad will come to Singapore and retrieve the private jet.

Looks like  the Kid  is losing it.  Hope his friends help him out. 555

Maybe he will show up where the other  runners  are in hiding.

Geezer

He is definitely a coward with no sense of responsibility, a real fine example of a Thai Hiso spoiled brat. His family should be ashamed that they support that him to escape justice for taking another one's life. Great parenting from the father.

5 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I wonder if Boss boys mom or dad will come to Singapore and retrieve the private jet.

Looks like  the Kid  is losing it.  Hope his friends help him out. 555

Maybe he will show up where the other  runners  are in hiding.

Geezer

It's leased.

14 hours ago, jaltsc said:

"The case is being closely watched in Thailand where it has fuelled complaints that the justice system favours the rich and famous, allowing them to break the law with impunity."

Might as well complain about the weather. Entitlement for the rich and powerful is prevalent in this part of the world and  is accepted. Poor people state that if they become rich, they would break the law if it benefits them. 

People don't want to see justice or a crackdown on these crimes. What they want is the same privilege to get away with breaking the law. 

Well actually a lot of people are afforded the same privilege in a corrupt environment but not nearly as large a privilege as the elite and wealthy or influential percent of the people and of course depends on how much money you can afford to pay for that privilege .

But not always of course and not in such a blatant manner.

I am really surprised they are going after this guy for so long while there are many other cases that are even more dramatic that have long been forgotten while we do not hear about those cases anymore.

What we do know is: If you are caught out and say you are sorry, sorry , sorry enough times and publically repent in a satisfactory manner then that way most often seemingly appeases the "right" people ( ie: includes, get your wallet out ) and often enough the problem fades away and nearly everyone forgets the story while the media forget it also and then the public are left uninformed and not thinking about those old cases that are even more nefarious and heinous than this guys story.

If the guy did come back on his own and went through all the motions and acts of repent and fabricated excuses and pay offs and pays significant compensation to the family of the police officer and endures the public shaming and media circus then I bet you there would be no prison time ....or very little prison time or "privileged" and comfortable prison time for less than 1 year and then the man could get on with his life and just fade away into the long forgotten by most

He should get at least 10 years in prison, at least ...but he will not    

15 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

He faces charges of speeding, hit-and-run and reckless driving causing death over an incident in 2012 when he allegedly crashed his Ferrari into a policeman on a motorcycle in Bangkok and fled the scene, dragging the officer's body for several dozen meters with his car as he did so.

It was the eighth time he has missed a summons since legal proceedings against him began in 2016.

Right....4 years to begin legal proceedings..definitely not favouring the wealthy...I do indeed how many countries would drag their heels for years over the death/killing of an officer of the law or indeed if he was a poor two bob 3 rai rice farmer from the north east

Well, at least he has his excuses sorted out! Seriously what kind of court other than a kangaroo court accepts work commitments as a legit valid and acceptable reason for not showing up! .. hold on while I slay someone and refuse to show up for a hearing citing "im too busy at work" as my reason for no show!.

A no show itself in most civilised non-cartoon countries has serious implications and penalties!  

Dude could have come up with something better like "I was on my way to court sir, My private jet had to make an refuelling stop in Abu Dhabi, the captan advised on emergency maitenence/repairs .. (or could nt get appropriate take off time slot) to be in court on time your honour! awfully sorry about that - here the official paper work and afidavits to prove it"

15 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

He has previously cited work commitments abroad as a reason for not showing up in court.

I'd like to think he's gonna wander off somewhere and kill himself...but I'm sure he's way too egotistical to fulfill my wish.

I take some satisfaction at least knowing that he's apparently running scared now.

Bet he still couldn't give a toss of what is happening. Still has a get out of goal free card. If he had and stayed and faced the matter, more than likely would have got a weekend detention to be served at home which would have been removed due to his good nature and standing in the community.

Deep down he may be experiencing some guilt due to his running away. Just hope it eats him up to make the right decision to face the charges. But pigs may fly?

Step 1.  Immediately freeze all bank and investment accounts in Thailand

Step 2 . Issue a notice in the news about a 7 day warrant being served.  If he does not appear all money is seized.

Step 3.  Place liens on all property and assets in Thailand and a lien on his private plane in Singapore.

Step 4 Issue a notice that all property will be seized if he fails to appear in the next 7 days.

Step 5.  Begin by placing liens on all property help by relatives for aiding a fugitive.  Begin seizing these assets 7 days later.

Wherever he is hiding, you can be certain his coddling mother is complicit in his avoiding responsibility. At this point her enabling his unacceptable behaviors, leaves her just as culpable as him. The family has done nothing to entitle them to the privilege they flaunt. 

Edited by d2b2
Original post was blank

16 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

"Having his passport revoked will pressure Vorayuth to travel back to Thailand, as no country would allow him to enter without it," another senior police official,

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

So they had someone watching over the private jet,  No.

It landed in Singapore and he disappeared.  Right.

If he has a PP from another country,  he can still be arrested in any country that has an extradition treaty with Thailand as I understand it, so he'll still be limited in the number of countries to which he can travel.

If that's not the case, the Thai authorities themselves are putting him out of reach by revoking his PP.

Edited by F4UCorsair

13 hours ago, USPatriot said:

All he needs to do is get to mexico go over the border in to america and he is home free like millions of other illegals

Canada would be a better choice. 

No matter how much money you have access too; when one is on the run, their life is over as they know it.

At his age, in time he will probably turn himself in.

While I believe in Justice Thailand has so many more problems than to spend money on a rich boy.  It will catch up with him eventually. And YES, the rich and wealthy are favoured EVERYWHERE. Grow up people, this is the way of the world and very occasionally someone (rich person) is made an example of...very occasionally...

11 minutes ago, ldiablo72 said:

I don't understand why he just doesn't show up. He's extremely wealthy and will get off anyway.

Because he is not stupid and exactly know that judges are cowards and will just do what people in change will tell them to do. And has he has been chosen to be an example that Thailand is now a democratic country, he is done. I would go live with Taksin if I was him !

17 minutes ago, dansbkk said:

Step 1.  Immediately freeze all bank and investment accounts in Thailand

Step 2 . Issue a notice in the news about a 7 day warrant being served.  If he does not appear all money is seized.

Step 3.  Place liens on all property and assets in Thailand and a lien on his private plane in Singapore.

Step 4 Issue a notice that all property will be seized if he fails to appear in the next 7 days.

Step 5.  Begin by placing liens on all property help by relatives for aiding a fugitive.  Begin seizing these assets 7 days later.

This is not disneyland, Thailand still has law and rich have very good lawyers. At the end the government will have to give him back everything and pay for the prejudice.

I didn't know that Thailand has an Interpol Bureau.How long will it take for corruption to creep into the respected international organisation, because it will, if the Thais are a member.

This case is now getting world attention, and is showing Thailand to be corrupt country, who allows the rich to do exactly as they wish.This will become an embarrassment to Thai authorities. It is so blatantly obvious that he is getting help from The RTP and immigration.All hoping to profit from this family.I wonder if, as he goes through Immigration, does he get the officer saying, "dont forget my name, boss, it was me that got you through"   And there is the thought, what happens to him if they catch him? He will never do a day inside. When Hi So girls can kill people in cars and get community service, what will this POS get?

Its la la land and it always will be. Thailand lives in the world of 100 years ago, when the rich were so powerful that could not be touched.Similar to England, in the days of upstairs, downstairs. And in the USA during the times of Vanderbilt,Carnagy, and the others, Railway owners etc.This pursuit is pointless. Thailand does not really want him back, because they are wondering that with all the new media such as face book etc, how can they make this go away.

I know, broadcast that the sex industry clean up has been repealed and you can have as much sex or soapy massages as you like. This, surely, would take the watchful eyes off of the Boss situation for a while, until its all blown over.

15 hours ago, darksidedog said:

If he has skipped Singapore and left his jet behind, I suspect he has done a well planned runner, and we will not be seeing him for a significant amount of time.

He does not need to plan anything. I bet a dollar and a cent he has multiple passports by now - probably since birth. He can play the game as well or better than Taksin, so what is the real problem here. This drama will play out with small bursts of excitement like this now which is done to embarrass him. That is the only tool in the hands of authority. They get to do some things to look like they are not doing nothing. 

OJ and others have gotten away with murder, why shouldn't one of the richest kids enjoy this privilege of extreme wealth?

He will never see the inside of a court room in Thailand. If he does the statue of limitations will be out and it will be for closure so he can freely come and go in Thailand. He has plenty of dosh to play these games for hundreds of years.

Hell, I would love to be his lawyer. Those guys are making some serious dosh.  

16 hours ago, darksidedog said:

If he has skipped Singapore and left his jet behind, I suspect he has done a well planned runner, and we will not be seeing him for a significant amount of time.

I doubt he will get his jet back any time soon either.

Maybe Thaksin can give him some tips on being a fugitive and get him a Montenegro passport!  

30 minutes ago, abab said:

I hope that he will be able to escape. Wish him the best. He is not a criminal, it was an accident and only retards could not understand this.

Yes,, 

1, Under the influence of cocain 

2, under the influence of alcohol, (over the legal limit)

3, excessive speed

4, failure to stop, provide aid, in an accident involving death

and I think several other charges, I don't remember,,,, (I know it's only been 5 years)

It was also reported in the very 1st accounts, that the police that initially showed up at the home he drove to, were willing, (for a fee), they could claim a house worker could take the blame of driving, so they obviously KNEW he was in way deep trouble, (they were later reprimanded, charged, etc with this I believe)

Yes,, yes,, he's a mear, "victim" of an, incident/accident, not of his doing, In no way was he responsible... 

Edited by Adeeos

34 minutes ago, ldiablo72 said:

I don't understand why he just doesn't show up. He's extremely wealthy and will get off anyway.

I think that's what will happen if the International media keep onto this and the Red Bull brand and Thailand continue looking bad.

He'll show up, get a suspended sentence due to no previous convictions, plus maybe a fine and a few weeks community service which he'll never attend. Similar to the hiso unlicensed teenager who killed 9 people in the van. 

I guess this potential route is currently being negotiated as the heat rises and the constant running and publicity becomes more inconvenient and damaging.