Wanted Red Bull heir has left Singapore after abandoning private jet

Probably flew out on someone else's private jet with new passport from another country already in hand.

All such eventualities would have been covered when he first disappeared.

I'm sure Facebook will turn him up somewhere sooner or later.

Met a guy a couple of years ago that swore he saw him in Samui back then.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/4/2017 at 5:22 PM, Jonathan Fairfield said:

"Having his passport revoked will pressure Vorayuth to travel back to Thailand, as no country would allow him to enter without it," another senior police official, Sarawut Detsri, told Reuters.

Oh, I dunno. The likes of NK might oblige, in exchange for a few billion.

2 hours ago, phetphet said:

Probably flew out on someone else's private jet with new passport from another country already in hand.

All such eventualities would have been covered when he first disappeared.

I'm sure Facebook will turn him up somewhere sooner or later.

Met a guy a couple of years ago that swore he saw him in Samui back then.

Might have been Lord Lucan.

4 hours ago, snowgard said:

I am sure him has another passport of a other country. Maybe a british one.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/shortcuts/2013/dec/10/want-to-buy-citizenship-super-rich-malta-passports

Only an illegal version, possibly bought in, surprise, surprise ... Thailand. He has no lineage to British citizenship, and would have been unlikely to have seen any reason to have applied before 2012. 

8 hours ago, anotheruser said:

I am a bit confused. They warrant is only valid for ten years? So if he stays away for a decade he is good or can they issue another warrant? If it goes away after 10 years he is fine. In the USA for example once a warrant is issued it never goes away.

2027 ALL the charges will reach a statute of limitations,,, The statute for the more minor charges has already passed,,, so if he stays free until a date in 2027,, he'll be free of all charges,,, 

Edited by Adeeos

Red Bull should not be allowed to continue to compete in Formula 1, or indeed any other sports event until this guy is apprehended. This passport story is a joke. Most countries can have your passport revoked instantly. TIT. Shameful and embarrassing!!

17 hours ago, tominbkk said:

Sell his his jet and give it to the family of the policeman he murdered.

Under what law could they impound his jet? The jet's in Singapore and more than likely landed and "parked" legally. It's not like he's a wanted drug cartel leader and there is only a blue notice out on him.

Blue Notice
To collect additional information about a person’s identity, location or activities in relation to a crime.

23 minutes ago, newatthis said:

Under what law could they impound his jet? The jet's in Singapore and more than likely landed and "parked" legally. It's not like he's a wanted drug cartel leader and there is only a blue notice out on him.

Blue Notice
To collect additional information about a person’s identity, location or activities in relation to a crime.

That is a good point never thought of that Probably the reason its in Singapore The lawyers have done a good job

On Thursday, May 04, 2017 at 11:29 PM, NCC1701A said:

i am really shocked he has been so sloppy.

he as had 5 years to plan for this day.

many countries he can live in and hide out.

he could have gone to frickin' California for gods sake and then got a driver license in a different name.

super easy. the police can't ask you about your immigration status when they pull you over.

so no passport needed.

millions of illegals living like this is in the USA. 

and just change your hair and wear glasses and live low key.

or why does he not just go to Laos and live in a giant compound until 2027?

Why should he , there is zero chance of him doing any jail time.

You know I blame the Red Bull family for this as well. Tells you  how corrupt Red Bull is I am sure the family has aided and abetted his running

They are not high class in my eyes

I dont think they will ever get him but if they do they will set an example of him because he has shamed the name of Thailand and the Thai people 

On 2017/5/4 at 6:35 AM, Wilsonandson said:

000005189_11_jpg.jpg_MAXI.jpg
Cause I'm leaving without my jet plane,
Don't know when I'll be back again,

yes, nostalgic John Denver song , "all my bags are packed ready to go, ............" nice song

What  dreadful lessons  young Thais  are learning  from the  only role  models they know.  How quickly can diseases become epidemics in a generation?   What  of  future  international  relations when a generation  of  spoilt brats who think rules  don't  apply to them   take  over without ever having heard the word "No"  outside a soap opera lakorn? Will  the  authorities  comprise hundreds of  little Kim  Jong Un's  with their hands  held out to global financiers? What will Thailand represent to the outside world? Is it already too late?

To be honest,, the ONLY thing anyone can find fault with,, is the FACT,,, he was pretty much free and clear,, until he started posting pics of himself in the UK,, next to his Porsche, etc,etc,etc,,, HAD he not done that,, and, laid low,,, we would NOT be discussing this now,,,,,, He SHOVED it into the face of Thai authority,,, THAT'S what got them to issue a,,,, "stern response",,,,,, 

I, like many TV members, can only blame the family.  If basic principles had been instilled in him when he was young, he would have owned-up to the accident and taken the punishment like a man.  No doubt, "Like father, Like Son"; so common in Thailand.

14 minutes ago, Moti24 said:

I, like many TV members, can only blame the family.  If basic principles had been instilled in him when he was young, he would have owned-up to the accident and taken the punishment like a man.  No doubt, "Like father, Like Son"; so common in Thailand.

Good point, but I don't believe upbringing alone shapes a person's character. There are so many other factors which also shape us; past experience, ambitions, peers, etc. 

I had a good upbringing, but I've done things that I know my old man would never dream of doing. 

Edited by djayz

Here planfinder.net reports that the Gulfstream G550 jet made a flight on Friday May 5th (yesterday) from Don Muang to Singapore. I wonder what is it now, reports say the jet was abandoned in Singapore? It doesn't looke like this. It is registered in Austria and belongs to Avcon Jet AG in Vienna, probably leased by Red Bull's Mr. Mateschitz to facilitate Vorayuth Yoovidhya's movements.

Edited by Dario

On 5/5/2017 at 11:41 AM, mtls2005 said:

In at least some of those countries, the $$ are intended to be an investment in a legitimate company, and the company operated as such, employ people, pay tax, etc. Even then, I suspect there would be a time to serve before the PP is issued.

Most countries which offer these "investment" schemes have third-party workarounds. I know the EB5 visa program in the U.S. ($500,000 bumping to $1,000,000 soon) is greatly abused; and buying some real estate can be qualifying.

Time qualification is in the far-right column.

I would imagine there are some countries where a sliding scale of "investment" can result in instant citizenship and a passport. Of course said passport may not be useful without visas? And as those countries change management/ownership (Venezuela, Ecuador, Montenegro, etc.) one might get hit up for a renewal fee?

Answer to the Visa question for Dominica (my 1st choice).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Dominica_citizens

On 5/4/2017 at 9:34 PM, Thunder26 said:

I'm curious, with all the money they have, couldn't they close the case by paying the family of the victim, as it is usually done?

Its already been done. Why in the hell do you think that they are remaining silent.

On 5/4/2017 at 9:55 PM, CGW said:

USD25k gets a pauper like me an official new passport from a South American country, imagine what is available to him?

Sure Thacksin can give him a few pointers  :shock1:

But the difference is that he is a murdering criminal and Thaksin is just a victim of political manipulation.