Phuket tuk-tuk sex video goes viral

rooster59

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when you see a person who you feel is offending you, look away. (a quote from one of the books)

Anyway, rather tasteless of course, and, likely deliberately, offending to many.
Poor sod / sods, that he/they cannot get his/their kicks without doing it in public.

33 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

the father hanging his infant daughter, or the father trying to use a grenade to scare his son and killing himself, these are things that should upset people. a couple getting it on in public, no one is harmed. sex and nudity really are not worth getting upset about. there is so much in our world that is worth getting upset over.

The subject is not about murder, the subject is copulation by foreigners in public, hugely inappropriate.

A large number expressing anger.....

Probably because the same large number are alone and there is a good reason they are alone!

Or perhaps they are in a sexless marriage with a control freak.

Jealous rage  no doubt. 

1 minute ago, Kabula said:

A large number expressing anger.....

Probably because the same large number are alone and there is a good reason they are alone!

Or perhaps they are in a sexless marriage with a control freak.

Jealous rage  no doubt. 

Or maybe it's just that they have standards regarding morals and decency in public!

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

Every day I'm feeling more and more embarrassed. Soooooo many fkd heads here now. A real shame. 

Just add alcohol, stir gently. 

One cold night in Japan, GF and I couldn't get a room in our normal place.  In heated desperation, we tried a house of ill repute but ironically, they wouldn't agree to rent us a room for a while.  So I shagged her on the hood of the owner' car in the covered car port.   That was fun.  Another one followed me through a break in the fence of a school.  3 or 4 in the morning, the doors were locked so we got down right there on the steps.  Fun times.  But a taxi... I'm not sure I would try that. 

Again most of the people here try to make a joke out of it, or disregard what happens, just because there is no thais involved.

These people in the Tuk Tuk, should be jailed for a month in Thailand. The reason is for having less of a brain than an ant.
People like that should just stay in their country.

Archived