How to delete my account ?

happy Joe

For personal reasons I want to delete my account, my nickname, my e-mail address and all the personal data entrusted to this site.

I have addressed this request to the directors on numerous occasions but have received no response. I imagine they are too busy distributing warnings and threats to read my mail.

If any one here could point out to me the way to follow, I will give him eternal gratitude..

For personal reasons I want to delete my account, my nickname, my e-mail address and all the personal data entrusted to this site.

I have addressed this request to the directors on numerous occasions but have received no response. I imagine they are too busy distributing warnings and threats to read my mail.

If any one here could point out to me the way to follow, I will give him eternal gratitude..

I might be wrong, but I don't believe you can. Just don't look at the Forum any more.

4 minutes ago, sirmud63 said:

just post somthing obsene or against the rules , 

that will get some attention .:w00t:

I thought of it but it lacks elegance.
Finally as a last resort ...

Thai Visa does not delete accounts.  Thai Visa does not delete all the "personal data entrusted to this site" as you agreed to this part of the forum rules when you signed on:

Preservation of Intellectual Property Rights

All material on this site, including, but not limited to images, illustrations and multimedia materials, is protected by copyrights which are owned and controlled by THAIVISA.COM or by other parties that have licensed their material to THAIVISA.COM. Material from this Web Site or from any other web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by THAIVISA.COM may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights held by the respective providers thereof. The use of any such material on any other web site, ftp server or network environment is prohibited.

You agree to grant to THAIVISA.COM a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to reproduce, distribute, transmit, sub-license, create derivative works of, publicly display, publish and perform any materials and other information you submit to any public areas, chat rooms, bulletin boards, social media, newsletters, newsgroups or forums of THAIVISA.COM or which you provide by email or any other means to THAIVISA.COM and affiliated partners, in any media now known or hereafter developed.**

Further, you grant to THAIVISA.COM the right to use your name and or user name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto, together with use on any other THAIVISA.COM web sites and or affiliated partners. You agree that you shall have no recourse against THAIVISA.COM for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to THAIVISA.COM.

If you no longer wish to participate on this forum, just log out and don't sign back in.

//Closed//