Phuket scion blames guard for fight, suspicious of motives

webfact

Phuket scion blames guard for fight, suspicious of motives

The Phuket News

1494571921_1-org.jpg

Chana Thavornwongwong.

PHUKET: -- Chana Thavornwongwong, the 57-year-old Phuket scion accused of attacking a security guard in the car park of his company’s offices in Phuket Town late last month, has gone public with his own version of events of the incident.

The public response follows Prasit Pimloi, 44, a security guard for Tilok Co Ltd, filing a complaint with Phuket City Police last week accusing Mr Chana of an unprovoked attack in the car park of Tilok Co Ltd on April 28.

Mr Prasit is a security guard for Tilok Co Ltd, of which Mr Chana is an executive and shareholder.

The incident gained much publicity after CCTV footage of the fight blasted across Thai social media sites.

“The video clip was edited and shared on social media. There were also many comments that distorted and defamed me which are not true. I am damaged and hated.” Mr Chana said on Wednesday (May 10).

“On April 28 at 10 am I went to Tilok Co Ltd at 601 Phuket Rd in Phuket Town for a big meeting. I parked my vehicle near the meeting room. I looked through the back car mirror and saw Mr Prasit Pimloi quickly walk to the left side of my vehicle and look inside my vehicle.

“He raised his right hand and walked to the back of my vehicle and came up close with an annoyed face and said, ‘What’s up? Want to fight with me?’

“So I pushed him with my hands to make him step away from me. He fell down to the ground then he stood up and challenged me and said, ‘You and me… Face to face...’

“After that the fight started as shown in the video clip. In the fight I kicked Mr Prasit’s body with my right shin, which suffered a five-inch long wound. So I think that Mr Prasit was carrying a weapon or something sharp with him. I tried to protect myself,” Mr Chana said.

“After the fight I went into the meeting. After the meeting I went to Bangkok Hospital Phuket where doctors asked me to stay at the hospital to have x-rays done, but I had to postpone that because I had to go to the police station to file a report.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-scion-blames-guard-for-fight-suspicious-of-motives-62136.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-05-12

...my heart bleeds, yellow.... for such a low piece of self-serving bull honky... The reputation for this Shareholder is well deserved...huevos gone well.

Edited by Rhys

The security guard came up to him and said   -  ‘What’s up? Want to fight with me?’

He couldn't possibly have said something like  - you can't park there.

"In the fight I kicked Mr Prasit’s body with my right shin, which suffered a five-inch long wound. So I think that Mr Prasit was carrying a weapon or something sharp with him. I tried to protect myself,” Mr Chana said."

In the fight Mr Chana was using the noble, time honoured Thai method of a kick to the body (sans several accomplices) when the guard, obviously a dirty fighter,  used a weapon to inflict injury on Chana's shin.  

I know who I believe,  but I can also predict the final outcome.