Do you think this is gay?

bkk6060

Noting that a lot of gay posters are hanging out on this thread, forgive me the small indulgence of asking an off topic question.

I really dig the movie "Love Actually".  I saw that there was some sort of Red Nose short released, but is there going to be a real Love Actually sequel?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, steven100 said:

who cares ... it's his business not yours.

I'm not sure about that - I think bbi1 wants to tell us something about himself.

He also posted something provocative in another thread in the gay forum, so he is obviously interested in gay things and I would say, coming to grips with himself. An adolescent way of dealing with the new feelings he is detecting.

I have a friend in Thailand who is essentially straight, who often goes with lady boys. We have often discussed this to great length. 

My friend knows I wouldn't care less if he was gay or bi etc, so has no reason to not to be truthful. He insists he is not gay or in any way attracted to men and that is obvious. 

My friend tells me that the whole sexual act often takes place without ever seeing or involving the extra bit of genitalia in the room. If the other bit of genitalia is involved, its referred to as a big clitoris. Maybe thats a level of denile, but thats the explanation given.

As far as he is concerned, he is having sex with a beautiful female, In his own words "they are women with the sex drive of a man" and "the sex is great because they are very familiar with the equipment"

Gay men go for men. So straight men who go for ladyboys, are probably a mixture of bi-curious, or simply curious,  and doing it because they are on holiday.

The fact is that Ladyboys in Asia present themselves in a very sexy and feminine manner. There isn't anything 'blokey' about them, and they often have better bodies, skin, and dress sense than Women.

People who think it's 'gay' need to think again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/07/2017 at 8:09 AM, mogandave said:

I think the percentage of ladyboys that actually look like real women is pretty small.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Maybe somewhere between a lady and a boy?, hence the term 'ladyboy'?

• 2 weeks later...

A woman who has undergone a full sex change and has a penis is a man. A man who has had a nip and tuck full sex change is a women. A man who has had breast implants but still has a penis is a man. A woman who has had her breasts removed but still has a vagina is a women.

If your friend in the OP slept with a man with breast implants and a penis he is gay. If he slept with a full nip and tuck LB then he is straight.

A woman who has undergone a full sex change and has a penis is a man. A man who has had a nip and tuck full sex change is a women. A man who has had breast implants but still has a penis is a man. A woman who has had her breasts removed but still has a vagina is a women.

If your friend in the OP slept with a man with breast implants and a penis he is gay. If he slept with a full nip and tuck LB then he is straight.

I do not think many straight guys would want to enter into a romantic relationship or even just have sex with a man that has had a sex change operation.

I do not think many straight guys would want to enter into a romantic relationship or even just have sex with a man that has had a sex change operation.

You'd be surprised about the sex part. Most fans of Thai Ladyboys are definitely straight. Gay guys are into dudes dude.

21 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

That's more than only an oversimplification. The gender world is not binary.

You'd be surprised about the sex part. Most fans of Thai Ladyboys are definitely straight. Gay guys are into dudes dude.

I imagine you're as much an expert on straight guys as I am on gays.

Be that as it may, I believe guys that like ladyboys may be any number of things, but "straight" isn't one of them.

A lot straight guys like women with "boyish" figures, and a lot of gay men like effeminate men yes? Why would one assume a gay man would have nothing to do with a ladyboy but that a straight man would?

I think one can argue "neither or either", but not one or the other.

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

I imagine you're as much an expert on straight guys as I am on gays.

Be that as it may, I believe guys that like ladyboys may be any number of things, but "straight" isn't one of them.

A lot straight guys like women with "boyish" figures, and a lot of gay men like effeminate men yes? Why would one assume a gay man would have nothing to do with a ladyboy but that a straight man would?

I think one can argue "neither or either", but not one or the other.

You don't get to tell someone whether they're gay or straight, pure and simple.  So mind your own <deleted> business and worry more about yourself, and less about others.

And I got news for you...there are plenty of big, macho straight guys out there who from time to time like to have sex with ladyboys.  I don't advise you try to tell them they're gay, either, unless you have a very good dental plan. :cheesy:

You don't get to tell someone whether they're gay or straight, pure and simple.  So mind your own business and worry more about yourself, and less about others.

And I got news for you...there are plenty of big, macho straight guys out there who from time to time like to have sex with ladyboys.  I don't advise you try to tell them they're gay, either, unless you have a very good dental plan. :cheesy:

I'm sorry, I did not think I was calling anyone anything. I certainly was not calling the ops "friend" gay, nor did I say that guys that want to have sex with ladyboys were gay.

I have MetLife dental, but I have a lot more scars on my knuckles than I have broken teeth...

On 8/8/2017 at 8:12 PM, tukkytuktuk said:

According to your definition, Buck Angel is a woman:

image.png.b5c7ff14c1c7ea3164f1b8217976df7f.png

Source: Buck Angel Wikipedia

On 11/07/2017 at 6:45 PM, chris455 said:

The fact is that Ladyboys in Asia present themselves in a very sexy and feminine manner. There isn't anything 'blokey' about them, and they often have better bodies, skin, and dress sense than Women.

Blimey have you seen the majority of lady boys in pattaya

Gay men are attracted to men the same as lesbians to women of which i can relate to

However the idea of being with a lady boy and believing this is normal is preposterous

If someone (unless for curiosity) were to frequent such establishments, it is purposely to enter into such sexual arrangements, 

They believe that by having a sexual relationship with someone that vaguely resembles a woman makes it ok and exceptable to others.

Rather then except that they would have a relationship with both a woman or a man

Either way i think they need physiological help to go down this route

What is gay?

Define gay.

There are many groups.

Is gay a main group and bisexual a sub group?

Eddie Izard dresses up in womens clothes and wears makeup, he's married to a women.

Is pegging gay?

Is the rush to call out gay just fear of accepting femine behaviour in men.

If you see a man buying beauty products do you automatically think he's gay. The world has changed, it's time people woke up and smelled the coffee.

10 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

What is gay?

Define gay.

There are many groups.

Is gay a main group and bisexual a sub group?

Eddie Izard dresses up in womens clothes and wears makeup, he's married to a women.

Is pegging gay?

Is the rush to call out gay just fear of accepting femine behaviour in men.

If you see a man buying beauty products do you automatically think he's gay. The world has changed, it's time people woke up and smelled the coffee.

Is it really necessary to define it and categorise everybody? I used to seduce straight guys, but they always needed to be assured that this has nothing to do with being gay or not.

Everybody should just do what he or she is happy with, there is no need to put them in boxes.

14 hours ago, Dene16 said:

Blimey have you seen the majority of lady boys in pattaya

Gay men are attracted to men the same as lesbians to women of which i can relate to

However the idea of being with a lady boy and believing this is normal is preposterous

If someone (unless for curiosity) were to frequent such establishments, it is purposely to enter into such sexual arrangements, 

They believe that by having a sexual relationship with someone that vaguely resembles a woman makes it ok and exceptable to others.

Rather then except that they would have a relationship with both a woman or a man

Either way i think they need physiological help to go down this route

Good to know that you are not prejudiced at all.

Archived