Udon governor calls for investigation after "cruel daughter" filmed washing her paralyzed mother on a condo balcony

webfact

Udon governor calls for investigation after "cruel daughter" filmed washing her paralyzed mother on a condo balcony

4am.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

UDON THANI: -- The governor of Udon Chayawut Janthon called on welfare services and police to investigate after a neighbor posted footage of what she called a "cruel daughter" washing her handicapped mother in the open on a condo balcony.

The poster to the Facebook fan page "Yaak dang Diaw Ja Jat Hai v.4"called on admin to help in the matter. She said that she had complained before but nothing was done because it involved a daughter and her mother, reported Thai Rath.

She alleged that the daughter was throwing water in her mothers face as she gasped for breath all the time using foul language.

Yesterday social services went to see the 37 year old daughter but she was out taking her mother to the hospital. they discovered that the daughter worked nearby and would always return home at lunchtime to take he mother food.

She was contacted over the phone and said she would cooperate with any investigation into her behavior.

Investigations continue.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-05-17

Nosey interfering neighbour should back off/ shut up.

If the daughter was cruel, she would leave her mother dirty, not take time to help her.

Before all you do-gooders start having a go at me, i know better than any of you what it is like.

My wife has to wash/clean me after i have fouled myself, not a very nice thing for anybody to do.

Caring for a paralysed person is a 24/7 task, never a moments rest.

Edited by colinneil

10 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Nosey interfering neighbour should back off/ shut up.

If the daughter was cruel, she would leave her mother dirty, not take time to help her.

Before all you do-gooders start having a go at me, i know better than any of you what it is like.

My wife has to wash/clean me after i have fouled myself, not a very nice thing for anybody to do.

Caring for a paralysed person is a 24/7 task, never a moments rest.

Can't click 'Like' but I fully understand your post.

I know all about it.