Given a longer leash, Akararit “Benz Racing” says he won’t flee

webfact

Given a longer leash, Akararit says he won’t flee
By The Nation

d0671a265ae442cea462127fa63a2656.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Celebrity husband Akarakit “Benz Racing” Worarojcharoendet, facing money-laundering and other charges related to the prosecution of alleged drug kingpin Xaysana Keopimpa of Laos, vowed on Wednesday to clear his name.

Appearing in Ratchadapisek Criminal Court to request a further bail extension before being taken into police custody pending trial, the professional motorcycle racer, who is married to television star Napapa “Patt” Tantrakul, said he would not flee justice.

Akararit was granted a seventh and final extension and ordered to appear again in court on May 29.

Narcotics Suppression Bureau investigators on Tuesday informed Akararit that he faced two additional charges under the Measures for Suppression of Narcotic Offenders Act. He is accused of obstructing justice and aiding in or abetting a crime by receiving assets or other benefits to accommodate a wrongdoing.

The original charge is laundering money for alleged drug smuggler Xaysana Keopimpa, who was arrested in Thailand in January and awaits trial separately. Akararit allegedly claimed ownership of a Lamborghini that investigators say was purchased with drug money.

Akararit had been freed on bail on condition that he not leave the country without court permission and regularly report to authorities.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30315466

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-05-17

Why do so many of these guys, including the Red Bull punk, look like they've been steeped in milk for the past 5 months.  It's not just the whitening cream they slather on their frail bodies, it's also their dead-eyed puppy looks.   I guess that's the type of boys that Thai girls like to see, so the boys are complying.   Rich Thai boys are to manhood what marshmallows are to scouring pads.

I guess that's what happens when boys are kept out of the sun and hyper-sheltered all their lives by their mommies and daddies.   Eating heaps of white rice with MSG for nearly every meal probably doesn't help. Neither does heaps of white sugar and trans-fats packed into nearly every snack.

I do construction projects and land clearing up here in Chiang Rai.  I hire hill tribers because they like working outdoors and aren't afraid to get callouses on their hands.  I won't hire Thai guys because they're usually useless for any physical work.   1 hilltribe woman could do the work of 15 Thai guys, and she wouldn't gibber-jabber non-stop, take breaks every 3 minutes, and wilt.

And the cheque/check is in the mail! :cheesy:  One of two great "lies" (the second I will not publish here).

Protectionism along with corruption and a two tiered system of justice is.............damn I cannot find the right words :sad: