Request advice on alternatives to ThaiExpat and Expat Premium TVT

Delight

All the evidence suggest that these 2 apps are finished. Which means I have lost over 10,000 Baht

So

IPTV THAILAND

TV IN THAILAND

appear to be alternatives.

So my request is for advice on  these 2 options

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was an alternative,just as good and was free, but they have also

shut down,tempory,permanently,who knows.

so theres ilikeHD,or Filmon but you have to pay.

regards worgeordie

Well I just signed up for a months trial on Pulse-TV.Total cost 1,000 baht as I can use Expat TV's Minix Box.

Being without what I had for 2 years is doing my head in, If it goes belly up 1,000 b is chicken feed.

Great list of channels by the way.

I am an ex CTH ,True,Expat TV,365 sport survivor

1 hour ago, tugman said:

I have been using Pulsetv as an alternative to thaiexpat but today it will not load.

Well I am about to download it.I just paid by deposit into a Kasikorn  Bank account and was advised credit/debit payments are being set up.

I'd better have a coffee first !

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I just noticed It did say on confirmation of my account that server maintenace was due in the next 24 hours that was late yesterday.There is a facility to speak with them on the web page from memory.

Fingers crossed it comes back soon. After losing Thai expat tv I was pleased to be able to get Pulse. Been using it for 7 days ok. Just today have the problem.

3 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

PulseTV is undergoing "server maintenance". Should only be down for 24 hours, hopefully less. At least that's what they're saying!

I do hope so ! Where did you get the information about maintenance from ?

1 hour ago, tugman said:

I do hope so ! Where did you get the information about maintenance from ?

For me it was on confirmation of account. Its 11.35 am and Pulse is installed and working. You can talk to them on web page

Its not as easy to navigate as Expat TV was and a lot of messing about but hopefully my tired  old brain will catch up with the system.

I am still non plussed that Expat/TV/365 got closed down and others are still operating

I don't understand about thaiexpat etc either. Took me a few days to get used to Pulse but now ok. Downside for me is I miss expats 10 day catch up but I suppose beggars can't be chosers !

I just checked out that pulse link - seems remarkably expensive -

even the cheapest package is 940 baht/month and that one requires you to sign up for 1 year 

would love to know about anything cheaper, especially if it gives access to live sport,

pm me if necessary - thanks!

52 minutes ago, pomozki said:

I just checked out that pulse link - seems remarkably expensive -

even the cheapest package is 940 baht/month and that one requires you to sign up for 1 year 

would love to know about anything cheaper, especially if it gives access to live sport,

pm me if necessary - thanks!

I just joined for a months trial ,cost 1,000 baht

Do you really consider 250 b a week, for 24/7 viewing expensive, ? obviously you do.

True is around 2,800 baht a  mth my neighbour tells me

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Do you really consider 250 b a week, for 24/7 viewing expensive, ? obviously you do.

Plenty of good alternatives around at cheaper prices than 1,000 Baht.

A shame that Pulse do not offer a free trial for a couple of days to try it out.

Guys

you will need to be more creative when looking for new suppliers, no one is going to advertise openly that sell this is Thailand till it calms down.

Also most of them are probably busy moving the financial transactions for there products to banks and sites outside of thailand.

https://goo.gl/coE0J4

This guy is based in Dubai , I think, the system is good and he is offering a intro offer of 90 days for 1200 baht.

just dont sign any subs over 6 months in length , 

You get what you pay for. For a complete non-techy like me, it's great (just plug in and go) and substantially cheaper than what I had been paying Truevisions.

25 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

You get what you pay for. For a complete non-techy like me, it's great (just plug in and go) and substantially cheaper than what I had been paying Truevisions.

How is the quality?

Any buffering problems?

It is a little expensive but if it is problem free it might be worth the extra.

How is the quality?
Any buffering problems?
It is a little expensive but if it is problem free it might be worth the extra.

I had buffering issues at first but they turned out to be due to the rubbish internet speeds I was getting with True. I switched to AIS fibre and since then have had minimal problems. The support 'chat' service is very good.

I asked in my OP for alternatives

I have discovered hdprime.tv

I have signed up for the TV service. Movies and XXX channel are  also available

I attach a JPEG detailing the   UK channels available

I downloaded their app on my android TV boxes. I have 2

Cost : Because they seem to be a global provider you have to purchase points.

99 points are needed for 30 days subscription to TV

I paid 500 Baht (via a TrueMoney cash card) and this bought me 132 points. So a further 1000 Baht will give me 120 days supply total

4500 baht for 360 days.

Quality of transmission. A bit variable. Most are perfect –Sky News for example.

BBC1 buffered a bit and Yesterday pixilated (audio is perfect)

For a cost 12.5 baht per day I can live with a few imperfections

No catch up service

prime uk tv total.jpg

Archived