Video: Shocking violence as spurned lover empties gun into ex at her work desk

webfact

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fulwell53 said:

So premeditated violence is peculiar to thai males???

Seriously ..you truly believe that men seriously injuring or killing their partners only happens in thailand??

Mighty fine set of blinkers you have mate.

Having explained just yesterday that taxi drivers always turn on their meters for you because you always view everyone in a positive way, it didn't take long for you to contradict yourself. 

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

IMO: With absolute evidence such as this there is only one resolution here: Death Penalty. 

This specimen simply needs to be removed from existence, by carrying out such a heinous crime he has proven he does not deserve to interact with humanity, he has proven that he should not be a burden on humanity and tax payers by keeping him fed, clothed and housed in a prison. Dispose of him. 

ah but it will be a Thai prison 

3 hours ago, tropo said:

Horrific as it may be, that was not a coward's way of solving a problem. He's facing a lifetime in prison. A coward would have taken care of it anonymously.

I think you give him too much credit. He probably didn't have enough imagination to project further than 2 seconds past the present. If he did he may have gone down a different path. No, he is absolutely a coward shooting a woman six times and then running away.

3 hours ago, SABloke said:

Well there's lying and then there's your statement :saai: 

From a coconuts article:

"Thailand had 7.48 violent gun deaths per 100,000 people in 2013.

That’s over twice the gun death rate in the US, which had 3.55 deaths per 100,000 people in the same year."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

The above reports the rate of 10.54 per 100000 in 2014. Quite an increase eh?

Many have commented on this tragic case regarding the ease of access to guns here in Thailand. Fact is, he was angry enough that he may as well have entered the office carrying a garden hoe, a machete or a petrol bomb. They say guns do not kill people, people kill people. In this case that fact holds. He was determined to kill her, gun or no gun.

"It's that common a crime that it is classified in most developed jurisdictions as a crime of passion."

A 'crime of passion' is not premeditated, it happens spur of the moment. If the shooter had done his killing at the time she broke up with him then it would have been a 'crime of passion'.  When you have time to go get a gun and wait for her to be at work it becomes something other than a crime of passion. He'll be out of prison in less than six years, violence against women is not viewed in Thailand as it is in the West.

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

we constantly read about shootings almost on a daily occurrence in Thailand ....  maybe one becomes less sensitized over time .....    but then reality sets in ......

It is tragic that the poor girl ever got involved with that scumbag.

Life in jail for him ...  RIP poor girl.  

Agree with all you have said Steven100, but the life in jail part, death penalty as soon as trial is over, he doesn't deserve the right to breath the free air we all to commonly take for granted.

1 hour ago, Dukeleto said:

I think you give him too much credit. He probably didn't have enough imagination to project further than 2 seconds past the present. If he did he may have gone down a different path. No, he is absolutely a coward shooting a woman six times and then running away.

Whatever... stupid point to argue anyway.

I was already prepared in the states they have syndrome called going postal the boss pisses you off you come back later and kill him and few of your co-workers. happens boys get over your false anger

My condolences to the woman's family. Cold blooded murder, in my opinion. Couple of Wais and all will be forgotten I suppose. To think that today I was watching one of 'those ' Charles Bronson movies...

1 hour ago, ratcatcher said:

Many have commented on this tragic case regarding the ease of access to guns here in Thailand. Fact is, he was angry enough that he may as well have entered the office carrying a garden hoe, a machete or a petrol bomb. They say guns do not kill people, people kill people. In this case that fact holds. He was determined to kill her, gun or no gun.

There is a difference.  To physically kill someone by beating or stabbing is different from just firing a gun.  I know people who happily shoot rabbits but would wince at actually wringing their necks.

Its getting worse here day after day we see similar attacks, Russian Roulette and chucking still born babies in the trash. The Morales in this neck of the woods must have gone out the window, it was not this bad 10 years ago.

7 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Its getting worse here day after day we see similar attacks, Russian Roulette and chucking still born babies in the trash. The Morales in this neck of the woods must have gone out the window, it was not this bad 10 years ago.

Yes it was but you didn't have the media coverage then

Just now, dunroaming said:

Yes it was but you didn't have the media coverage then

We had the press, ie newspapers, and Television who did not bother so much as hands where tied, wonderful thing social media. In most countries even today violence like this hits the headlines on national television and radio news and in the rags.

Here its only social media as we do not want our reputation harmed.

6 hours ago, tropo said:

Horrific as it may be, that was not a coward's way of solving a problem. He's facing a lifetime in prison. A coward would have taken care of it anonymously.

There are 2 sides to that argument: that you are correct and it was a deliberately public act OR in the alternative that he was so overcome with rage that he didn't pause to consider the consequences. 

Either way it's a vile act and must have been so traumatic for the others in the room. The guy who walked in just before the killer covered his eyes , turned on his heels and fled ( presumably shrieking) down the road. I would have done exactly the same.

7 hours ago, dotpoom said:

I was wondering how long it would take to put this down to "Thainess".... didn't have to wait long, right from the getgo.

What rock have these posters been living under since they were born when they obviously think a "scorned" man in their own country would never shoot  a lady that rejected them.

you  must  live in some  hellish country then?