Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Here's a possible event that the baby man has already hinted that he's open to doing, that could potentially trigger a substantial impeachment movement or at least an impeachment centered midterm election. That possible event is if 45 fires Mueller. In it's event interview with the FABULOUSLY important New York Times, it indicated that Mueller looking into his family business finance was a red line for him. Well, the red line was just crossed.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/21/the_resistance_is_already_planning_for_when_trump_fires_robert_mueller.html

Mouse, cheese, maze.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SemperFi said:

Stock market is up, more jobs being created, illegal border crossings down, republicans gaining in swing states, and that's only part of it.

Yes . everything is rosey , that's why the fed has scaled down their next year three interest rate hikes down to possible one.

35 minutes ago, SemperFi said:

Nope, President Trump is here for a long long time.

Meanwhile, in the real world,

the wheels of justice are turning. :thumbsup:

Pardon me...

BTW, your swing states won by mere margins this time: 4% and %5.

Last time around republicans won by 20% and 24%.

Hardly gaining. Losing is more accurate.

The tide is turning.

Trump nominees lose patience with lengthy vetting process

At least a dozen people in line for top administration jobs have dropped out, complicating White House efforts to fill hundreds of vacant posts. (sub-title)

"Candidates for top Trump administration jobs are increasingly frustrated by the high cost and huge time commitment required to meet the government’s ethics and conflict-of-interest rules, complicating White House efforts to fill hundreds of crucial posts."

"At least a dozen people in line for top jobs in the Trump administration have dropped out, with many expressing irritation at requirements that they give up valuable assets to resolve perceived conflicts, according to lawyers and people closely tracking the nominations process."

"Lawyers and other people tracking the nominations process said at least a half-dozen other not-yet-announced candidates for administration jobs have quietly dropped out behind the scenes."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/19/trump-nominees-lose-patience-vetting-240736

The "well oiled machine" of the inept one on display.

"hundreds of vacant posts"

One of the many reasons this guy should be removed.

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I can see  him having a Nixon moment,waving from a helicopter,

saying over and over, "I am not a liar".

regards worgeordie

That helicopter might well be enroute to Waco, headquarters of the Trump government in exile. He can have a nice walled compound and tweet to his heart's content.

Correction of my post #941

Actually, it was two long held republican stronghold states that won by mere margins this time: 4% and %5.

Last time around they won by 20% and 24%.

N. Carolina and Georgia.

Clearly, republican domination in those states is eroding.

Edited by iReason

Even if Trump fires Mueller, and Congress shit in their pants, I still don't think enough Republicans will come to the fore with the two thirds vote needed to kick the shyster out of the Oval Office.   There will still be a considerable # of Republicans who will vote the party line, rather than doing what's right for America.

Probably best to wait for a hopeful Dem majority after the 2018 elections.  If Republicans still hold power after 2018, then Trumpsters will prove they're still a force to be reckoned with, albeit a force which debilitates the USA in more ways than I can list here.

Voter registration in the swing states is increasing for the Republicans and decreasing for the Democrats, since the last election.  The one before that doesn't mean anything since Trump did not run.

Bottom line, if the election were held today, Trump would win by a bigger margin of electoral votes than he did. 

4 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Even if Trump fires Mueller, and Congress shit in their pants, I still don't think enough Republicans will come to the fore with the two thirds vote needed to kick the shyster out of the Oval Office.   There will still be a considerable # of Republicans who will vote the party line, rather than doing what's right for America.

Probably best to wait for a hopeful Dem majority after the 2018 elections.  If Republicans still hold power after 2018, then Trumpsters will prove they're still a force to be reckoned with, albeit a force which debilitates the USA in more ways than I can list here.

Bad mouth Trump and his supporters all you want (though it's childish), but the fact is they and he are already a force to be reckoned with, for the good of the USA.

8 minutes ago, iReason said:

Yes.

Very interesting and revealing why the inept one would have his lawyers explore this...:whistling:

because people who live in glass houses should not throw rocks.

Interesting conundrum .

All these people are players. and they have a lot of skeletons in their closets.

Even though the investigation might  not uncover any actionable  infractions concerning its scope,  What does one do with all the other bodies they uncover while looking in the closet? 

Edited by sirineou

46 minutes ago, SemperFi said:

Bad mouth Trump and his supporters all you want (though it's childish), but the fact is they and he are already a force to be reckoned with, for the good of the USA.

Yes, I suppose that even though he only has about 25 percent that are still enthusiastic supporters (after all, we're talking about the USA, a nation where more Americans can identify the Three Stooges than the three branches of government) a lot of them DO have guns. 

if Medicare and Medicaid stand as they are.. without major cuts.... it won't matter if Santa Claus is the next president.  so, Trump will not be impeached. 

0% chance of it. because it don't mean a damn thing.                   

Edited by maewang99

Trump lawyer denies Russia probe pardons being discussed

"One of President Trump's attorneys is denying a Washington Post report that Mr. Trump's legal team has been "discussing the president's authority to grant pardons" with respect to Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election."

"Jay Sekulow tells CBS News chief White House correspondent Major Garrett, "Pardons are not being discussed and are not on the table."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-lawyer-jay-sekulow-denies-pardons-being-discussed/

"Pardons are not being discussed and are not on the table."

Meanwhile, in true form, the inept one is loose on "Twitter" again.

Bumbling along and destroying his own spin doctor.

Again.

All agree.

:laugh:

Fake News?  :blink:

Does he mean like this? :

1.png

4 minutes ago, iReason said:

"Jay Sekulow tells CBS News chief White House correspondent Major Garrett, "Pardons are not being discussed and are not on the table."

The gang that could not shoot straight 

isn't  Sekulow Trump's defence lawyer, who last week claimed that if there was something nefarious with with Trump Juniors's meting with the Russians the secret service would not have allowed it ? even though   Junior was not under Secret Service protection at the time , end even if he was , that's not the Secret Service's role

Great defence, he should go to court with that:laugh:

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, I suppose that even though he only has about 25 percent that are still enthusiastic supporters (after all, we're talking about the USA, a nation where more Americans can identify the Three Stooges than the three branches of government) a lot of them DO have guns. 

100%

12 hours ago, iReason said:

Well, given the fact that;

The occupier of the White House' son, along with a Senior White House adviser to his father and a Russian connected Trump campaign director, had a clandestine meeting with agents from a hostile foreign adversary.

Russia.

(And  his Attorney General who was caught out lying again about his meetings with the Russians)

And;

The White House is under criminal investigation for obstruction of justice, collusion, fraud, racketeering, 

money laundering and espionage.

By:

The House Intelligence Committee

The Senate Intelligence Committee

The Senate Judiciary Committee

The House Oversight Committee

And Special Counsel Mueller.

It's highly doubtful he'll wrap up his first year.

Do you read much?

And when all these vermin are eradicated from the White House,

America will be great once again. :thumbsup:

Of course, it will be even greater when citizens who advocate a military coup and Treason are held accountable as well.

I agree with what you say but I doubt that America will be great again, the life of empires gets shorter and shorter as time progresses, America has reached the same tipping point as the British empire was at the start of its demise,from here on the slide down hill only gets faster. The era of empires has gone,the world is a complicated intertwined place.

6 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I agree with what you say but I doubt that America will be great again, the life of empires gets shorter and shorter as time progresses, America has reached the same tipping point as the British empire was at the start of its demise,from here on the slide down hill only gets faster. The era of empires has gone,the world is a complicated intertwined place.

The United States is a country.   It's hardly an empire.   

Does this look like a man who is going to be impeached?  Hardly.

United States Commander-in-Chief Donald J. Trump, on board the USS Gerald Ford, strides confidently toward Marine One.

We salute you, Sir!

-1x-1.jpg

-1x-1a.jpg

Edited by SemperFi

13 hours ago, SemperFi said:

I will bad mouth Trump all I want. Thanks for granting me that right.

I guess it's good you think Trump is 'good for the USA' - in the same sort of way people believe throwing salt over their shoulder is good luck.  I agree, he is a force to be reckoned with, but so is venereal disease.  As for 'good for the USA'  - I can't agree, unless I thought it was good for the USA to be controlled by the Kremlin, or for the USA to lose tens of thousands of alt-energy jobs to the Chinese (due to US pulling out of Paris Accords) or good for the USA to de-list National Monument lands in order to allow more mining (look up 'Bears Ears' if you don't know what I'm referring to).