Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that I would classify them all as uneducated, illiterate or white supremacists.   I think think there are some well educated people who think lots of things should be rolled back and gov't should be limited.   

That said, a lot of that 24% would fit your description.   

3 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Theres a lot of uneducated cant except a Vote result post here. Brexit voted get out , US voted Trump in . Accept it.

Everyone accepts that, because it’s a fact. Trump supporters need to accept this fact: he is an unpopular moron.

9 hours ago, Credo said:

I don't think that I would classify them all as uneducated, illiterate or white supremacists.   I think think there are some well educated people who think lots of things should be rolled back and gov't should be limited.   

That said, a lot of that 24% would fit your description.   

That’s no doubt true—they can’t all be uneducated white supremacists. But here’s what I *can* say about them: whatever lofty part of the GOP agenda his voters thought they would be forwarding by voting for Trump, they were clearly willing to see past the obvious racism, misogyny, lack of intellect or knowledge, impulsiveness, lack of experience, constant lying, questionable business acumen, history of fraudulent business practices, boorishness, over-the-top narcissism, and countless other worrying negative traits.

A better man than me would even be willing to forgive all that. But what about those who continue to support him after the firing of Comey, Charlottesville, Rocketman, and Puerto Rico? At what point do we say his supporters are not just willing to see past the vilesnesss, but happy to embrace it?

1 hour ago, Ace of Pop said:

Theres a lot of uneducated cant except a Vote result post here. Brexit voted get out , US voted Trump in . Accept it.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Sore losers, IMO. 

Pathetic that they think they are superior to the Trump supporters. 

1 minute ago, MrPatrickThai said:

Sore losers, IMO. 

Pathetic that they think they are superior to the Trump supporters. 

I think you've got that wrong. It's the trump base that is infected with white resentment and white supremacists. That the perverted clown potus legally won with the help of Putin is indisputable. This thread here is about the effort to reverse that horrific historic mistake. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I think you've got that wrong. It's the trump base that is infected with white resentment and white supremacists. That the perverted clown potus legally won with the help of Putin is indisputable. This thread here is about the effort to reverse that horrific historic mistake. 

With the help of Putin  -  lol  -  whatever next. Talk about being a baby and refusing to accept something.

2 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

With the help of Putin  -  lol  -  whatever next. Talk about being a baby and refusing to accept something.

Putin's help has been confirmed by numerous very credible sources including pretty much the entire U.S. intelligence community. I get it that some trumpists live in a bubble of denial of facts and reality.

Yes this literally drives the man baby mad because he knows his legitimacy as president is under a dark Russian cloud. But he already had that problem losing the popular vote. All presidents in history that won while losing the popular vote enter office with doubts about their mandate and full legitimacy. 

Edited by Jingthing

Putin's help has been confirmed by numerous very credible sources including pretty much the entire U.S. intelligence community. I get it that some trumpists live in a bubble of denial of facts and reality.

How exactly could Putin help? 

We all know that dodgy governments that Clinton sold arms to support her campaign financially but did Putin hand out vote trump leaflets or what?

Just now, MrPatrickThai said:

We all know that dodgy governments that Clinton sold arms to support her campaign financially but did Putin hand out vote trump leaflets or what?

Dude, if you're that ignorant of the facts, don't ask me to help you. Come back when you've boned up. Smears about Clinton are irrelevant to this topic. Typical sleazy trumpist deflection. Don't bother. 

Dude, if you're that ignorant of the facts, don't ask me to help you. Come back when you've boned up. Smears about Clinton are irrelevant to this topic. Typical sleazy trumpist deflection. Don't bother. 

You are very skilled,  sorry well practiced at avoiding questions. I'm not a Trumpist, I'm not even a Yank.

I believe in Democracy and people like you annoy me. Grow up. 

One more time, how did Putin help people vote for Trump? I don't watch CNN or FOX news.

5 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

You are very skilled,  sorry well practiced at avoiding questions. I'm not a Trumpist, I'm not even a Yank.

One more time, how did Putin help people vote for Trump? I don't watch CNN or FOX news.

I'm not your google bot. I expect people here to have basic knowledge of facts. You don't. Not going to waste my time on people just here to act like pests that don't even have basic knowledge. Don't bait me again. 

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:24 PM, funandsuninbangkok said:

Trump is still President 

"Trump's approval has hit a new record low of 32% according to a new AP poll, which means that this president is worse than unpopular. He is being soundly rejected."

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/10/06/america-rejects-trump-bad-organ-transplant-approval-sinks-32.html

Edited by Opl

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I'm not your google bot. I expect people here to have basic knowledge of facts. You don't. Not going to waste my time on people just here to act like pests that don't even have basic knowledge. Don't bait me again. 

Are you a moderator? Telling people what to do.

There are no fact I can see by googling that Putin affected the US election - lol

What a joke.

2 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

Are you a moderator? Telling people what to do.

There are no fact I can see by googling that Putin affected the US election - lol

What a joke.

The material you ask for has been well covered MANY TIMES on the forum and is also easily obtainable by even a small child with google. You're wasting my time and the reader's time. Just acting out as a pest does not cut it. 

Edited by Jingthing

24 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

"We all know..."

Making stuff up and claiming it is a well known fact is childish.  If you are going to make a claim like that, provide some support. 

Just now, heybruce said:

"We all know..."

Making stuff up and claiming it is a well known fact is childish.  If you are going to make a claim like that, provide some support. 

Of course, but you take his sleazy deflection attempt too seriously. Anyone that denies basic facts that Russia did indeed actively work to help get trump elected is not a serious person in this debate. 

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

"We all know..."

All but one of the world’s 10 biggest arms producers have contributed to Clinton’s previous campaigns, giving her – along with the top Republican receiver Ted Cruz – a significant margin over the other candidates.

https://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Clinton-Tops-List-of-Arms-Company-Donations-20151214-0002.html

Now give me ONE link with any FACTS about Putin helping Trump.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Of course, but you take his sleazy deflection attempt too seriously. Anyone that denies basic facts that Russia did indeed actively work to help get trump elected is not a serious person in this debate. 

Some Russian Hackers perhaps but not Putin! 

42 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

All but one of the world’s 10 biggest arms producers have contributed to Clinton’s previous campaigns, giving her – along with the top Republican receiver Ted Cruz – a significant margin over the other candidates.

https://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Clinton-Tops-List-of-Arms-Company-Donations-20151214-0002.html

telesurftv?  You consider that a reputable news source?  Also, your source referenced contributions to Hillary Clinton's Senate campaign in 2006.  How could she sell arms before or after becoming a Senator?

You claimed:

" We all know that dodgy governments that Clinton sold arms to support her campaign financially"

Ridiculous. 

48 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

Some Russian Hackers perhaps but not Putin! 

Do you think a massive, coordinated hacking operation of this nature with serious international consequences took place without Putin's knowledge and approval?

2 hours ago, MrPatrickThai said:

This tread is not about Clinton!!!

3 hours ago, MrPatrickThai said:

4 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow asked a big, but simple question. Why are six current and former Trump administration officials hiring lawyers if they are only witnesses?

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/09/11/rachel-maddow-shows-russia-scandal-trump-white-house.html

Rachel Maddows is a News entertainer not different than her colleagues in all the other networks both on the left and right.

She herself would be hiring a lawyer if faced with the same situation. In fact her employer would insist. 

And when she asks this question she is simply being disingenuous.

So it begs the question, if she is disingenuous with this, what else is she disingenuous with? 

The answer her original question is simple,. Because they are not idiots. Only an idiot would walk in a situation such as this without a lawyer. 

43 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Rachel Maddows is a News entertainer not different than her colleagues in all the other networks both on the left and right.

She herself would be hiring a lawyer if faced with the same situation. In fact her employer would insist. 

And when she asks this question she is simply being disingenuous.

So it begs the question, if she is disingenuous with this, what else is she disingenuous with? 

The answer her original question is simple,. Because they are not idiots. Only an idiot would walk in a situation such as this without a lawyer. 

Rachel Maddow Is Now The Most Powerful Person In Cable News

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella/2017/06/06/rachel-maddow-is-now-the-most-powerful-person-in-cable-news/#95ea6f0a5407

2 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

Sure, she is very entertaining, who doesn't love entertainment?

only a small minority who is interested in what actually happened.

If you are looking for that on TV you are looking at the wrong place.