Altercation on the MRT as Thai man tells foreign tourist to “go back your <deleted> country”

rooster59

13 hours ago, tonray said:

The most amazing thing about the video is that they conducted themselves in English !

Which included the Thai man frequently using the F word, yet another foreign import from the west and why I believe western influences are bad for Thailand.

Don`t under estimate the fighting abilities of the Chinese. Some years ago in China town, Soho, London, I witnessed a fight between a huge 6ft odd Scotsman and a little Chinese man. The Chinese guy made mincemeat out of the Scotsman, all the onlookers were astounded. 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Thai guy did not want a fight.

He was pooping his pants, staying far away or making sure he kept the girlfriend between him and the other fella.

Reminds me of that youtube vid of 2 dogs barking at each other through an open gate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps there was some insult , either real or perceived, if this indeed is a LB. I should imagine they must get a fair bit of it. On the other hand it looks very much like the Chinese boy doesn't have a clue what the fuss is about.

Not a punch was thrown....... LOL............

Only one logical explanation = the Thai ladyboy was alone. If he/she had 6 or 10 of other Thai 'back-up' then the poor tourist would have been 'trashed'.............

6 pages of very good TV detective work on the matter. A lot of foolish arrogant slights against race and political turmoil all over an argument on a train. If you cut the racist slurs out probably only a page and a half, but you can rely on TV to promote this diatribe.

All I kept hearing was <deleted> you..,

looking at the aggressor I wasn't sure whether he was saying <deleted> you, <deleted> off back to your country, I want fight you or I want <deleted>  you? Either way Handbags! One smack of Ling Chung would of laid  mary out cold lol 

5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Go back to sleep, been here 30 years,so i would say it's the right place for me,

and believe it or not still very happy,  thanks for caring.

regards worgeordie

30 years you must be proud and know it all. But I cant tell you are happy from your daily negative comments. Maybe you could say something positive or maybe you just keep your happiness hidden. ?

14 hours ago, KittenKong said:

The Thai guy was on his way home from a prawn buffet and was not in a good mood.

At Dubai airport all Emirates economy passengers could get free buffetfood for some years. One day i went there and the place was loaded with Indians. There was nothing on the buffet, not even cutlery or plates.  We just grabbed what we could find and it was just like in this video.

After that the whole restaurant and free food was stopped.

The Thai guy had followed the Chinese guy from Phuket after the Chinese guy had "damaged" the jet ski he had hired him. Of course he didn't want a fight, he simply wanted the 150,000 baht he was owed for the repairs.

11 minutes ago, Laab Muu said:

The Thai guy had followed the Chinese guy from Phuket after the Chinese guy had "damaged" the jet ski he had hired him. Of course he didn't want a fight, he simply wanted the 150,000 baht he was owed for the repairs.

That stuff get dealt with directly at the beach bro.

15 hours ago, KittenKong said:

The Thai guy was on his way home from a prawn buffet and was not in a good mood.

Ah  yes, that  reminded,   me of a hotel i stayed at years ago in Pattaya,  on  second road.,   the most disgusting display of pigs eating under one roof i have ever come across.

I went to China on two tours and have stopped over in Bejing as well.  I find the Chinese to be,  me orientated, as

much as other Asian countries, and our tour guides worried about the pick pocket thieves in a couple of cities.

I met some pushy people in China at markets, and had to have my Thai relative chase a couple of them away

who were intent on getting my wallet.  I have no doubt that the Chinese guy started this exchange with the

Thai fellow.  Just lucky that he did not get himself beat up.

1 minute ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I went to China on two tours and have stopped over in Bejing as well.  I find the Chinese to be,  me orientated, as

much as other Asian countries, and our tour guides worried about the pick pocket thieves in a couple of cities.

I met some pushy people in China at markets, and had to have my Thai relative chase a couple of them away

who were intent on getting my wallet.  I have no doubt that the Chinese guy started this exchange with the

Thai fellow.  Just lucky that he did not get himself beat up.

You thai relatives chased them away for ya? But with you being such a geezer how on earth would they even think to rip you off?

In China I had a woman and her adult daughter try to trip me and the old woman had her hand trying to get into my

pocket at the same time. My Thai relative came up to them and yelled in Chinese, they ran away. It was my Thai relative

who said they were pick pocket thieves, as he is from China as well.  The area we were at was a country market and

garden area. So Rc2702  when were you in China? If you have not had your pocket picked, consider your self lucky.

I have no sympathy for most all Thai, "men",, They all seem to have this un-deserved arrogance, a chip on their shoulders, as if they are a, "superior breed",, I do know quite a few that I completely respect, and am good friends with, that DON'T think that way,, and they ALL have 1 single thing in common,,, they were ALL educated in a "western" country,, The UK, Australia  or the USA, etc.... Thailand always seems to have the attitude of,, "Welcome to Thailand, please spend your money and go home"...  I once got into a discussion, that turned somewhat heated, with a mid 30's Thai male, that was over and over, seemingly TRYING to incite a argument with the other Farlang's sitting around,, Over and over spouting along the lines of,, "We've NEVER been invaded, We've NEVER been colonized",, on and on,,, very proud of that fact.... I bit my lip for most of it,, figured it/He, wasn't really worth a response, Finally, I'd heard enough,, after a few more beers, and after he AGAIN stated,, "We've never been invaded or colonized",,, I simply said,, "Because you don't have anything, anyone wants, No oil, No minerals, no natural resources, no manufacturing, no skilled reliable workforce, Nothing anyone want's,, OTHER than pu$3y,, and you have THAT in spades, LOTS of single mothers",, The silence was deafening,,, The look on his face, was epic,, The party of all of us went our own ways pretty much right after that,,,, Considering the vast numbers of Thai women that are single mother's, from a Thai "man" getting them pregnant, and then saying,, "Give "it" to your Mother" and then going on to the next girl, to repeat the process,,, So where their attitude of being , "superior" comes from,, I'll never understand really... Maybe because they've never been colonized or invaded,,,,

16 minutes ago, Adeeos said:

I have no sympathy for most all Thai, "men",, They all seem to have this un-deserved arrogance, a chip on their shoulders, as if they are a, "superior breed",, I do know quite a few that I completely respect, and am good friends with, that DON'T think that way,, and they ALL have 1 single thing in common,,, they were ALL educated in a "western" country,, The UK, Australia  or the USA, etc.... Thailand always seems to have the attitude of,, "Welcome to Thailand, please spend your money and go home"...  I once got into a discussion, that turned somewhat heated, with a mid 30's Thai male, that was over and over, seemingly TRYING to incite a argument with the other Farlang's sitting around,, Over and over spouting along the lines of,, "We've NEVER been invaded, We've NEVER been colonized",, on and on,,, very proud of that fact.... I bit my lip for most of it,, figured it/He, wasn't really worth a response, Finally, I'd heard enough,, after a few more beers, and after he AGAIN stated,, "We've never been invaded or colonized",,, I simply said,, "Because you don't have anything, anyone wants, No oil, No minerals, no natural resources, no manufacturing, no skilled reliable workforce, Nothing anyone want's,, OTHER than pu$3y,, and you have THAT in spades, LOTS of single mothers",, The silence was deafening,,, The look on his face, was epic,, The party of all of us went our own ways pretty much right after that,,,, Considering the vast numbers of Thai women that are single mother's, from a Thai "man" getting them pregnant, and then saying,, "Give "it" to your Mother" and then going on to the next girl, to repeat the process,,, So where their attitude of being , "superior" comes from,, I'll never understand really... Maybe because they've never been colonized or invaded,,,,

It seems you haven't heard of the Bowring treaty of 1855 

From Wikipedia:

As early as 1855, John Bowring, the British governor in Hong Kong, appeared on a war ship in at the mouth of the Chao Phraya River. Under the influence of British's achievements in neighboring Burma, King Mongkut signed the so-called "Bowring Treaty," which abolished the royal foreign trade monopoly, abolished import duties, and granted Britain a most favorable clause. The Bowring Treaty meant the integration of Siams into the world economy, but at the same time the royal house lost its most important sources of income. Similar treaties were concluded with all Western powers in the following years, such as 1862 with Prussia and 1869 with Austria-Hungary. From the Prussian emissary count Friedrich Albrecht zu Eulenburg comes a much-respected travel report about Siam. The survival diplomacy, which Siam had cultivated abroad for a long time, reached its climax in this epoch.

The integration into the global economy meant to Siam that it became a sales market for Western industrial goods and an investment for Western capital. The export of agricultural and mineral raw materials began. Including, the three products rice, pewter and teakwood were used to produce 90% of the export turnover. King Mongkut actively promoted the expansion of agricultural land by tax incentives, while the construction of traffic routes (canals, roads and later also railways) and the influx of Chinese immigrants allowed the agricultural development of new regions.

10 minutes ago, bannork said:

It seems you haven't heard of the Bowring treaty of 1855 

From Wikipedia:

As early as 1855, John Bowring, the British governor in Hong Kong, appeared on a war ship in at the mouth of the Chao Phraya River. Under the influence of British's achievements in neighboring Burma, King Mongkut signed the so-called "Bowring Treaty," which abolished the royal foreign trade monopoly, abolished import duties, and granted Britain a most favorable clause. The Bowring Treaty meant the integration of Siams into the world economy, but at the same time the royal house lost its most important sources of income. Similar treaties were concluded with all Western powers in the following years, such as 1862 with Prussia and 1869 with Austria-Hungary. From the Prussian emissary count Friedrich Albrecht zu Eulenburg comes a much-respected travel report about Siam. The survival diplomacy, which Siam had cultivated abroad for a long time, reached its climax in this epoch.

The integration into the global economy meant to Siam that it became a sales market for Western industrial goods and an investment for Western capital. The export of agricultural and mineral raw materials began. Including, the three products rice, pewter and teakwood were used to produce 90% of the export turnover. King Mongkut actively promoted the expansion of agricultural land by tax incentives, while the construction of traffic routes (canals, roads and later also railways) and the influx of Chinese immigrants allowed the agricultural development of new regions.

What you might have meant was,, The Thai guy that was spouting off, hadn't heard of it,,, I didn't, and don't care either way,,, but if someone believes they're superior,, there needs to be a decent reason as to why... 

Edited by Adeeos

2 minutes ago, Adeeos said:

What you might have meant was,, The Thai guy that was spouting off, hadn't heard of it,,, ;)

I thought you were the one who said: , "Because you don't have anything, anyone wants, No oil, No minerals, no natural resources, ''

4 minutes ago, bannork said:

I thought you were the one who said: , "Because you don't have anything, anyone wants, No oil, No minerals, no natural resources, ''

Ah,,, well I meant not enough in that someone would feel the need to invade, or colonize,,, lol

some farang get so carried away .... I can't believe the crap on here about cultural issues ... economies, treaties, colonization ....  bla ... bla .. bla  

It is simply a chinese guy having an argument with a thai guy .....     nothing major  ....

end of story ....   :coffee1:           geeze  ..

2 hours ago, Adeeos said:

Did you talk to him the same way that you type?

No wonder the look on his face was 'epic'.

Or does epic mean totally bewildered by what you were going on about.

Quite frankly if you were in my country  making gross, baseless and racist comments about my fellow citizens I would do my utmost to have you arrested for racial incitement and vilification.

Put a few bob in a yob's pocket doesnt alter the fact he is an ignorant imbecile....dont you think?