British/Thai actress who killed cop "drink driving and incoherent" after fleeing accident at Bangkok pub

webfact

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She was tested by the police and found to be over the limit.

And BTW the cops knows she was drunk as they were called by the pub staff for a 'pub rampage' another crime for who nobodies has press charge yet... All the story is a pile of shit to throw mud on this girl...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, MekkOne said:

And BTW the cops knows she was drunk as they were called by the pub staff for a 'pub rampage' another crime for who nobodies has press charge yet... All the story is a pile of shit to throw mud on this girl...

I think there was already plenty of mud from when she killed the cop drunk.

Just now, MekkOne said:

Again, in a private property, not on the public road, which part you miss?

I didn't miss the part where you said that you doubted she was drunk and now carefully ignoring that fact.

Just now, MekkOne said:

9 minutes ago, MekkOne said:

I don't know in your country, but in my country a parking lot (where she was stopped) is a private property and it's not as a open public road so no crime was committed as the article says, nobody yet report of an accident except the pub staff (apparently she must have hit an abandoned car). In another video there is a guy of the staff that says that she arrived at 10PM or 11PM... An actress is in your pub and you don't even notice at what time she has arrived? I doubt she was actually drunk or under the effect of some drugs, she was just probably pissed because of all the people that were taking pictures and video of her...

Delusional.

You, as well as her.

How can you possibly try to defend this worthless P.O.S?

She killed a cop the last time she was caught after a drink driving "incident!  

I doubt very, very muchy that this is the first time she has been out of her mind on drink and/or drugs and driving since wriggling out of the consequences of her last slaying!

Just now, MekkOne said:

And apparently she paid 6.2 million, case close... Keep going....

So what? Never spent a day in jail and never learned anything from it. A bit like yourself.

1 minute ago, MekkOne said:

Nobody can proof she was drunk at the time, nobody make her any test, again be informed before you speak.

Next you will be telling us that she didn't kill anyone, it was all a set-up to ruin her career.

9 minutes ago, Fulwell53 said:

Let me guess.

Which part of her causes her to be such a recalcitrant?

The thai half or the british half?

As has already been pointed out in this thread, she's Cypriot by birth (Anna Hambawaris aka Reece) and probably ancestry too. Only British by naturalisation. Therefore there's no 'British half' to blame for her problems.

4 hours ago, Wiggy said:

"The matter was settled with money to the family."

What about my protection from this idiot? Just because the family of the deceased are happy with a wad of cash, it's society's duty to protect the innocent from further incidents, like the most recent one. Despicable.

said better than i did

1 hour ago, madusa said:

OH, thank you transam, if that is the case I had suck fish head way back in 1991 when I crossed the border from Malaysia to Golok on way to Hatyai, I forgot to stamp my passport , I was sleeping in the bus when everyone was getting off the bus to stamp their passports. It was my unlucky day, the immigration police refused my bribe (I was flabbergasted) he refused my money (can't believe it).

So they put me in the Narathiwat police lockup because I was arrested near there during the immigration road block near that area. 2 nights in the lock up because I was arrested on Saturday no court case on Sunday until Monday I was taken to see the Magistrate. That Fish head dinner was expensive, 2,000 baht.

Police lockup have no bed no mattress, just sleep on the cement floor and use my luggage as a pillow. It wasn't a prison, it was a district police jail.

Gee, I bet next time you wake up and do the border dance.

7 hours ago, crystal sauce said:

Thank God I am not famous. 

Certainly if I go out for dinner- I enjoy a glass of wine or two- here in Sin City the crackdown on drink driving ( as we usually drunken Brits call it ) has resulted in always using a taxi or leaving the car to be collected the next day- it's a very good thing. 

Am sure she had the money for a taxi- a tip would guarantee the car was kept secure.

Sorry Crystal Sauce - with 13 posts you are definitely not famous . 

1 minute ago, peterb17 said:

Certainly if I go out for dinner- I enjoy a glass of wine or two- here in Sin City the crackdown on drink driving ( as we usually drunken Brits call it ) has resulted in always using a taxi or leaving the car to be collected the next day- it's a very good thing. 

Am sure she had the money for a taxi- a tip would guarantee the car was kept secure.

Sorry Crystal Sauce - with 13 posts you are definitely not famous . 

Given her HiSo status and obvious (relative) wealth, surely she could afford the services of a driver for her binges?

Dressed in an appropriately subservient uniform, I'm sure she would manage to have her ego massaged enough at the same time?

55 minutes ago, MekkOne said:

I don't know in your country, but in my country a parking lot (where she was stopped) is a private property and it's not as a open public road so no crime was committed as the article says, nobody yet report of an accident except the pub staff (apparently she must have hit an abandoned car). In another video there is a guy of the staff that says that she arrived at 10PM or 11PM... An actress is in your pub and you don't even notice at what time she has arrived? I doubt she was actually drunk or under the effect of some drugs, she was just probably pissed because of all the people that were taking pictures and video of her...

Why would you attempt to defend her ?... She's already killed someone driving under the influence. 

She kicked off in a Pub while allegedly drunk. She drove in the Pub Car park and collided with another car, while allegedly drunk. Police arrested her in her car 500m down the road and breathalysed her, proving she was over the limit by an undisclosed amount. 

MekkoOne: You're also attempting to pick holes in the story. If staff reported she'd arrived at around 10pm-11pm thats a fairly reasonable estimation. There are 100's of actresses in Thailand, 1000's of famous people, they frequently socialize and its quite normal to be in a pub with someone 'locally famous' nearby. This will not be a special occasion for the staff and certainly not a sufficient reason to make a mental note of the time of someones arrival. 

This lady has proven herself to be a danger to society, she's now been arrested twice. I'd hazard a guess and suggest drink driving is a weekly event for this lady, perhaps more. Were lucky no one else was killed -

I have no idea how anyone, yourself included MekkoOne could defend these actions and at the same time maintain a moral compass befitting a reasonable person. 

I have no idea how anyone, yourself included MekkoOne could defend these actions and at the same time maintain a moral compass befitting a reasonable person

There were people who defended OJ Simpson, Ted Bundy and Charles Manson. There will always be people who refuse to see the facts.

58 minutes ago, giddyup said:

She was tested by the police and found to be over the limit.

1 hour ago, MekkOne said:

"she was just probably pissed because of all the people that were taking pictures and video of her..."

And that is the price of fame - she would be just as "pissed" if nobody took pictures or videos of her!!! Bit of a Catch 22 situation for the poor girl!

1 hour ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

It cannot and will never change as it is engrained into their culture and drummed into them from birth. 

They are also taught from a very early age their culture is superior to Western values you so espouse. 

I personally do not think and act like that, as I am a moral and ethical person with a decent Western education and international experiences, however this is the reality of Thai culture, thinking and morals. 

Britain used to have an empire, the U.S. used to have slavery, and Thailand used to have an entirely different form of government. But that has changed in all 3 countries over time.

Change is always possible, even if it sometimes takes a long time.

That woman clearly needs help, and the police have really done nothing to help the victims nor this lady, nor prevent her from making more victims, by treating her as a pity celebrity. Send her to jail for murder, let her sober up there and get her mind straighten up. 12-15 years in jail will most likely save other peoples lives, including her own. When she gets out she'll have plenty of time to pay back to the society she failed, one way or another.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

1 minute ago, sambum said:

"she was just probably pissed because of all the people that were taking pictures and video of her..."

And that is the price of fame - she would be just as "pissed" if nobody took pictures or videos of her!!! Bit of a Catch 22 situation for the poor girl!

I doubt if she's much of a celebrity for her acting skills, more for her notoriety as a cop killer.

4 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

i have never heard of an insurance company paying of the victim of a crime. if i want to become a criminal how do i insure myself against having to compensate my future victims?

The car insurance company paid the wife of the policeman she killed in 2005.

6 minutes ago, Laab Muu said:

The car insurance company paid the wife of the policeman she killed in 2005.

Is that in addition to the one she killed in 2015? Sorry, I'm in a picky mood today!

Archived