Doggy Paddle: Soi dogs have the time of their lives in floodwater

snoop1130

Doggy Paddle: Soi dogs have the time of their lives in floodwater

By Coconuts Bangkok

78456.JPG

Here’s something to lighten your mood after all the rain and flooding earlier this morning — at least these dogs are having a blast underwater.

This morning was a struggle for many Bangkokians —  roads and sidewalks were flooded, schools closed, and some people were stuck in their homes. But a Twitter update from user @manoon2525 put smiles on many gloomy faces.

The tweet included a fun snapshot of stray dogs in the Ramkhamhaeng University area splashing away on the watery streets, making the best of the flood.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/doggy-paddle-soi-dogs-time-lives-floodwater-photos/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-5-25

How cute. Disease spreading vermin taking a break from attacking passers by and chasing motorcyclists to enjoy themselves.

No doubt some idiot will suggest providing towels to dry them off, while personally I would say is... all that's missing are a few bricks around their necks.

And for all you dog lovers who say I'm evil: Please wait until you've experienced the "pleasure" of carrying your 2 year daughter into hospital with a 2 inch gash down her cheek and tooth holes in her skull and eyelid. Only then are you qualified to comment

34 minutes ago, grumbleweed said:

How cute. Disease spreading vermin taking a break from attacking passers by and chasing motorcyclists to enjoy themselves.

No doubt some idiot will suggest providing towels to dry them off, while personally I would say is... all that's missing are a few bricks around their necks.

And for all you dog lovers who say I'm evil: Please wait until you've experienced the "pleasure" of carrying your 2 year daughter into hospital with a 2 inch gash down her cheek and tooth holes in her skull and eyelid. Only then are you qualified to comment

Personally i would rather put the parents down who allow their 2 year old daughter to wander among soi dogs unattended.

47 minutes ago, grumbleweed said:

I am with you, hope 70% catch pneumonia and die before they can pro-create.  but the cycle will continue later.  The city needs a culling, good time as any.

24 minutes ago, smutcakes said:

Personally i would rather put the parents down who allow their 2 year old daughter to wander among soi dogs unattended.

I never said it was a soi dog, actually it wasn't, which highlights just how dangerous ALL dogs are.

I was holding her hand as we walked past the dog, which was on a leash going in the other direction. It snapped at her with no provocation.

The dog was destroyed. 2 neighbours dogs that kept coming into my garden, causing her to wet herself, were drowned after the owner refused to take action

1 hour ago, grumbleweed said:

Maybe you are evil, I do not know, but I will say you have some mental health issues because it is not normal behavior  to advocate  drowning a dog.  You claim your daughter suffered an injury. Where were the parents? I am qualified to comment in that regard. When a child is attacked by an animal, it is usually because the animal is provoked and/or the child is left unattended. I hope you reported the irresponsible guardian of the child for child neglect. Too many of the foreign elderly males have children with their "partners". Unfortunately, their advanced age or ongoing emotional and health issues  does not facilitate proper parenting. That's why the children should be removed form these people.

32 minutes ago, TunnelRat69 said:

I am with you, hope 70% catch pneumonia and die before they can pro-create.  but the cycle will continue later.  The city needs a culling, good time as any.

Another sick comment. Wishing pain and suffering on a homeless dog is not an indicator of  sound emotional health. It accomplishes nothing. If you wish to  deal with the problem, support the  spaying and neutering and vaccination of the homeless dogs. Better yet, support the banning of puppy mills and irresponsible dog and cat custodians. There are feral dogs and cats  only because  humans are selfish and irresponsible.  Be part of the solution, not part of the problem. 

29 minutes ago, grumbleweed said:

I never said it was a soi dog, actually it wasn't, which highlights just how dangerous ALL dogs are.

I was holding her hand as we walked past the dog, which was on a leash going in the other direction. It snapped at her with no provocation.

The dog was destroyed. 2 neighbours dogs that kept coming into my garden, causing her to wet herself, were drowned after the owner refused to take action

If you want to come on here and brag about your criminal  acts, then be prepared to be called out for what you are. A vile criminal. Your post is contrary to Thai Visa rules because it describes and  promotes an illegal  act. In Thailand it is illegal to do what you did. Under Thai law, the dogs were property of  someone else and you destroyed the property. It doesn't matter if the  dog "came into your yard" as you claim. The Thai courts ruled long ago that livestock which wandered off onto someone else's property did not become the property of the other land owner. If that was the case, the animals would be encouraged to wander by dishonest people so that they could be taken.  Go brag about your criminal acts elsewhere. 

Edited by geriatrickid

4 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

In Thailand it is illegal to do what you did. Under Thai law, the dogs were property of  someone else and you destroyed the property.

and just which part of Thailand is Yorkshire in?

However; the police were called, and the dog owner told them of my threat to kill them if they came on my property and terrified my daughter again. The same two police officers who brought the photographer to take pictures of my daughter and prosecuted the owner of the dog that savaged her. Case closed

By the way, as you're already foaming at the mouth, you maybe interested to know, they weren't the last dogs I took great pleasure in killing, and I have no doubt they'll be more

Edited by grumbleweed

13 minutes ago, grumbleweed said:

and just which part of Thailand is Yorkshire in?

However; the police were called, and the dog owner told them of my threat to kill them if they came on my property and terrified my daughter again. The same two police officers who brought the photographer to take pictures of my daughter and prosecuted the owner of the dog that savaged her. Case closed

By the way, as you're already foaming at the mouth, you maybe interested to know, they weren't the last dogs I took great pleasure in killing, and I doubt they'll be the last

well, i suppose we should all be happy she wasn't bitten by a  homosexual  or someone with dark skin.

i feel sorry for your daughter, for myriad reasons, she will grow up terrified of animals and its fairly certain you will be there like the fine father you are nuturing and encouraging that fear to grow.

other that or you are just another sad troll.  personally i think that's more likely.

4 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

If you want to come on here and brag about your criminal  acts, then be prepared to be called out for what you are. A vile criminal. Your post is contrary to Thai Visa rules because it describes and  promotes an illegal  act. In Thailand it is illegal to do what you did. Under Thai law, the dogs were property of  someone else and you destroyed the property. It doesn't matter if the  dog "came into your yard" as you claim. The Thai courts ruled long ago that livestock which wandered off onto someone else's property did not become the property of the other land owner. If that was the case, the animals would be encouraged to wander by dishonest people so that they could be taken.  Go brag about your criminal acts elsewhere. 

As harsh as it may seem, faced with such circumstances the response and actions of grumbleweed are quite understandable....