Woman’s severed body found in Khon Kaen

webfact

10 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Why divulge to the world (and the perpetrator), what might be vital evidence, before following through with the enquiry!

I'm afraid I can't see how revealing this is "divulging vital evidence." Most Thais are not so ignorant of technology that they will not realize there's a permanent record of the transaction in the bank's computer. Even if they never thought of it before reading this report, what do you think they're going to do about it now? Run and hide? Hack the bank's computer and erase all the records?

11 hours ago, todlad said:

After the Koh Tao murders, someone put a photo on someone's FB wall that ended up on my wall. A few days later, on another thread, I asked who on earth would want to see such photos and someone sent me an URL to a site that shows only gruesome photos. I didn't go to that site and I suggested to the clown who sent me there that he needed help to overcome his mental affliction.

Ah, the wonders of Twitface accounts.

8 hours ago, todlad said:

What a nasty thing to say. With no evidence whatsoever you have turned this unfortunate lady into a bar girl.

The Thai language media refer to her as a prostitute that worked in a bar. They also say that the body was found by farm workers on their early morning walk to work.

8 hours ago, todlad said:

What a nasty thing to say. With no evidence whatsoever you have turned this unfortunate lady into a bar girl.

Perhaps your perception of bar girls is nasty. But agreed my perception of a karaoke bar IS a bar 

Very sad. The sheer violence of it is shocking to me.

So she walked on the wild side a little. Didn't deserve to be sliced in two although she probably died before separation took place.

RIP young one (if you can).

7 hours ago, Laab Muu said:

The Thai language media refer to her as a prostitute that worked in a bar. They also say that the body was found by farm workers on their early morning walk to work.

Can you give me some examples of your sources as I know some Thai media didn't mention her job at all.

7 hours ago, Grumpy Duck said:

Perhaps your perception of bar girls is nasty. But agreed my perception of a karaoke bar IS a bar 

I can see you think you are being clever with your words but you are far from it. There can be no justification for you to emphasise your view of how this young lady earned her living: especially considering that you might well be wrong.

Moreover, it is none of our business what she did but here is some news for you: not all karaoke bars are knocking shops.

A very young person has been murdered and mutilated and she deserves some respect.

10 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Follow up story in the thread seems to have cleared husband. 

Mind it it was the bib saying he was clear. 

Ok, yes I will mind it was the Thai police, or the RTP, that made the conclusion.

On 5/26/2017 at 1:42 PM, Get Real said:

Sounds like the husband had a thai motive.

Accurate but missing important distinction.

A guy marries a young girl who works in karaoke bar and knows or does not know or finds out later she has a close relations ship with another. Close and possibly intimate, defined broadly.

And wife decides or is sent to go back to live in KK not to stay with husband in BKK.

Fairly common story... which makes me say the comment is accurate. And fairly common for Thailand, and fairly uncommon in many other cultures. 

The results of this arrangement or the cause ... results in heartache jealousy infidelity fraud ... take your pick ... but i am gonna say one or many are also accurate. 

Thus one says the relationships are dysfunctional. The social pact has been broken. And so on. 

Not uniquely Thai but it is so common one observes it as Thai and not as something larger.

On 5/28/2017 at 5:43 AM, todlad said:

I can see you think you are being clever with your words but you are far from it. There can be no justification for you to emphasise your view of how this young lady earned her living: especially considering that you might well be wrong.

Moreover, it is none of our business what she did but here is some news for you: not all karaoke bars are knocking shops.

A very young person has been murdered and mutilated and she deserves some respect.

Did you happen to read the quote stating the Thai media claimed she was a prostitute? Yes, it was terrible what happened, many terrible things happen in this world.

I went to a Karaoke bar a couple of times, I quit when a girl placed several empty beer bottles at my table. And I was charged for them, even though i had not had a drink in over 20 years. 

I don't like karaoke, drunks ruining good songs, while fantasizing they are stars. I can't hold a tune, so I save my performances for the shower. 

I'm following this case. This violence really shock me.

If i understand the story, the girl, Warisara Klinju,  met often 3 tomboys (gigs) and her husband. 4 people killed her, 3 girls and 1 guy. The guy was catched 1st and inform the police 3 anothers girl who 1 sure was her friend. Irony, that friend post on Facebook "rip my friend blablabla..", and surprise and shocked people about her hypocrisy. She loves about horror movie and chucky, people think that maybe because of this, she could kill her friend with self control...

I can't read that, i'm also not english main language so my sentence may be wrong ;w; . My gf is a tomboy and she read this horror story everyday if there have update >_<

Edited by Macaron

6 minutes ago, Macaron said:

I can't read that, i'm also not english main language so my sentence may be wrong ;w; . My gf is a tomboy and she read this horror story everyday if there have update >_<

Take care not to get sliced into two halves and buried in rubbish bins, the toms seem to be nasty....

Just now, saakura said:

Take care not to get sliced into two halves and buried in rubbish bins, the toms seem to be nasty....

Lucky i have a tom who walk right in her shoes and never violent or anything hehe >_<; But i know tom;s reputation ;)

2 hours ago, Macaron said:

I can't read that, i'm also not english main language so my sentence may be wrong ;w; . My gf is a tomboy and she read this horror story everyday if there have update

Yes keep us informed please. Very interesting, if violent case.

Try google translate for us to better understand your words.

Edited by owl sees all

• 4 weeks later...