HDPrime....the new Ilikehd

KhonKaenKowboy

7 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I'd ask HDPrime if I were you. [email protected]. They're very helpful.

I personally watch it via a spare laptop I have connected to the (not Smart) tv with an HDMI cable.

Hi,  i did as you suggested and yes they were very helpful all fixed now. 

Thanks 

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, William T said:

I watched the rugby on BBC1 on Saturday and the buffering was terrible. There was a pause every few minutes.

Yep, unfortunately it seems to be pretty hit and miss lately.

I don't think I have any other decent options for the cricket though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

juat wondering if any one is experiencing issues with HD prime app and also on the hdprime website??

just came back from offshore and cannot open the app so uninstalled and reinstalled but same problem. 

Also went on to the hd prime website but same again I cannot watch any programs.

Many body else have this problem??

tried contacting hd prime few hours ago but still no reply.

cheers 

10 minutes ago, scottyp1980 said:

Hi

juat wondering if any one is experiencing issues with HD prime app and also on the hdprime website??

just came back from offshore and cannot open the app so uninstalled and reinstalled but same problem. 

Also went on to the hd prime website but same again I cannot watch any programs.

Many body else have this problem??

tried contacting hd prime few hours ago but still no reply.

cheers 

I don't use the app, but no. Everything is working fine for me.

8 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I don't use the app, but no. Everything is working fine for me.

I have just logged in using another browser on my android box and it is working now on that browser but the app seems to be down!!

i do prefer to use the app as it's a lot user friendly in my opinion but as long as it's working that's all that matters. 

2 minutes ago, scottyp1980 said:

I have just logged in using another browser on my android box and it is working now on that browser but the app seems to be down!!

i do prefer to use the app as it's a lot user friendly in my opinion but as long as it's working that's all that matters. 

They recommend not using Chrome for some reason. I have no problem with it, although it isn't the browser I regularly use for them.

Its been down all afternoon on my big screen tv, but working on my laptop, i sent them an e- mail at 13:39, they replied at 13:39, We are looking into this, please try again in about 15 minutes. at 16:40 i emailed again as still not working, they replied at 18:21 We had a major server malfunction today and it took longer than we expected to resolve. We apologize for the downtime , everything is back to normal now. As compensation, 24 hours have been added to your current packages.   i have just tried my tv and hd prime is working again through my android box. 

Me too. Couldn't open the app yesterday but could open other apps.
Was showing my sister visiting from Aus what great reception we get here in the bush.
If HDPRIME, ever gets sorted, I may consider 1 year subscription. Every time I think about this they stuff up again.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, carlyai said:

Me too. Couldn't open the app yesterday but could open other apps.
Was showing my sister visiting from Aus what great reception we get here in the bush.
If HDPRIME, ever gets sorted, I may consider 1 year subscription. Every time I think about this they stuff up again.

Very wise. I'd never pay loads up-front for something that is obviously in a grey area legality-wise and could be shut down at any moment. It's already happened with others here. I'm sticking with monthly.

I pay 380 baht per month to get Rugby Union on Setanta Sports.

However often between 6.00pm and 10.00 pm there is so much buffering and it often stalls at a distorted picture or sometimes get a black screen with a notice in Thai on a blue tape,

I complained to HDPrime and they said it was caused by stormy weather off Indonesia. Well it seems Indonesia has permanent stormy weather.

Yep, unfortunately it seems to be pretty hit and miss lately.

I don't think I have any other decent options for the cricket though.
I'm a big cricket fan & for the past 12 months have been using a dedicated cricket streaming service called crickethd dot net
Works brilliantly through Kodi & a pc. I just buy a subscription when there's a series I want to watch.

Sent from my U FEEL PRIME using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

25 minutes ago, William T said:

I pay 380 baht per month to get Rugby Union on Setanta Sports.

However often between 6.00pm and 10.00 pm there is so much buffering and it often stalls at a distorted picture or sometimes get a black screen with a notice in Thai on a blue tape,

I complained to HDPrime and they said it was caused by stormy weather off Indonesia. Well it seems Indonesia has permanent stormy weather.

the best place for Rugby Union is www.britishexpattv.net ,

from what I can understand is that there is confusion with all suppliers at the moment over NRL coverage, they provide fox soccer plus that covers saturday nrl when there is no bundesliga,

So if you are a NRL fan, you can 100% of games that are not on a saturday via sky uk and fox soccer plus.

You also get 90% of saturday NRL games via fox soccer plus when the bundesliga is ended.

All other rugby union including super rugby is covered.

am not a fan of rugby so hope that info is correct

I only buy it for cricket and football and UK Gold, for 1600 baht for 90 days , I have no complaints yet !

2 hours ago, skippy121 said:

the best place for Rugby Union is www.britishexpattv.net ,

from what I can understand is that there is confusion with all suppliers at the moment over NRL coverage, they provide fox soccer plus that covers saturday nrl when there is no bundesliga,

So if you are a NRL fan, you can 100% of games that are not on a saturday via sky uk and fox soccer plus.

You also get 90% of saturday NRL games via fox soccer plus when the bundesliga is ended.

All other rugby union including super rugby is covered.

am not a fan of rugby so hope that info is correct

I only buy it for cricket and football and UK Gold, for 1600 baht for 90 days , I have no complaints yet !

I looked at the britishexpat website and tried to contact them about how to try the 24 free trial on my laptop and got a 404 message. So, no thanks.

3 hours ago, yabbra said:

I'm a big cricket fan & for the past 12 months have been using a dedicated cricket streaming service called crickethd dot net
Works brilliantly through Kodi & a pc. I just buy a subscription when there's a series I want to watch.

Sent from my U FEEL PRIME using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thanks for that.

Will check it out as HDPrime is pretty much hit and miss these days.

9 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Thanks for that.

Will check it out as HDPrime is pretty much hit and miss these days.

I always loved IlikeHD but they insist on using their own custom made apps that are complete crap, if they could get it working with stbemu or iptv smarters or smart iptv, I would buy it as well as my current service as most of their movies have thai subs or tracks, very useful when you have a thai wife

2 hours ago, carlyai said:

Where's all the Aussie Rugby League gone?
This is serious.

Most iptv services provide mostly UK and USA channels, aussie channels are as rare as rocking horse shit and very unreliable.

So NRL cover depends on what is available in UK and USA, this is the current state of play.

uk sky cover 3-4 games per week , every week,

fox soccer plus (usa) will cover up to 5 games including saturday but will only cover 3 games on the saturday when the germen bundesliga finishes in May 12.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, edwinchester said:

Can't login today. Homepage just has 'Europe Server Issues'

I contacted them this morning and they sent the following reply:

Please accept our apologies for the channels downtime, our main server in Europe failed in the middle of the night and the team there are struggling to bring it back online. We are working to set up an alternate server now and will have it up ASAP.

I suggested they put that up at the top of the TV page, and they did. And now everything appears to be back to normal.

On ‎04‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 12:24 PM, merlin2002 said:

Is HD Prime working? I have sent them several emails [email protected] asking for their bank account details so that I can fund my account, but have not received any replies? Is there an alternative email address?

Cheers...

Fund the account via TRUE MONEY at a 7/11, very simple method.

Archived