HDPrime....the new Ilikehd

KhonKaenKowboy

I'm up and running now. Many of the channels have buffering, bloody annoying on sports channels, doesn't make much of a difference when I change the servers. Anyone else having issues?

PS using chrome & TOT..

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, merlin2002 said:

I'm up and running now. Many of the channels have buffering, bloody annoying on sports channels, doesn't make much of a difference when I change the servers. Anyone else having issues?

PS using chrome & TOT..

It's running fine for me, except that now and then I might have to change servers when it freezes. If we get the black screen of death it's usually back up within minutes. They did tell me a while back that they don't recommend Chrome so I use Maxthon exclusively for them on a spare laptop connected to my tv, but I did try Chrome a couple of days ago and it was fine. You might like to use an alternative browser for them though.

Crappy for me at the moment. They went to the trouble of setting up speed tests then created a loop in their first Asia server speed test. When the speed test can't proceed, that's it! Have to reset the box to get out of the loop. So you can't do the speed test again as Asia server is checked first.

Think It's nearly time I went back to my movable dish and watch Russian TV again.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

Beware making payments to HDPRIMETV:

On 2 June 2018 I was trying to make payment on my HDPRIMETV account with 2 x 150 baht Truemoney cards.

The first was processed successfully and I was credited with 39 points.

When I tried to make payment with the second card the process went into a never ending wait, and I had to restart HDPrime. Then, when I
tried to make the payment again it was rejected with a message saying card had already been used. The second 39 points was not credited to my account and I was 150 baht out of pocket.

I then bought another 150 baht card. Same problem again. After submitting payment card, returned to blank payment submission. When tried to enter a second time, message saying card used, but my account not credited.

I am now 300 baht out of pocket!

No reply to a number of emails to their [email protected]. Their Facebook page has been closed. There is no contact telephone number.

Seems like a nice little scam!!

2 hours ago, NevNic said:

Beware making payments to HDPRIMETV:

On 2 June 2018 I was trying to make payment on my HDPRIMETV account with 2 x 150 baht Truemoney cards.

The first was processed successfully and I was credited with 39 points.

When I tried to make payment with the second card the process went into a never ending wait, and I had to restart HDPrime. Then, when I
tried to make the payment again it was rejected with a message saying card had already been used. The second 39 points was not credited to my account and I was 150 baht out of pocket.

I then bought another 150 baht card. Same problem again. After submitting payment card, returned to blank payment submission. When tried to enter a second time, message saying card used, but my account not credited.

I am now 300 baht out of pocket!

No reply to a number of emails to their [email protected]. Their Facebook page has been closed. There is no contact telephone number.

Seems like a nice little scam!!

I have not paid anything to them, but I have registered a new user name, transfered from I like tv to HD Prime.

The Dashboard seems to be working etc, and i sent a mail to them last night and this morning.

no reply, so until i see that somebody is actually using this system, I am not paying them anything.

I normally use Pulse tv which is brilliant but my anal internet provider is strangling it at the moment and as I live in a condo, I cannot change provider.  bummer.  anyone with any up to dat news about HD Prime?

18 hours ago, nickmondo said:

I have not paid anything to them, but I have registered a new user name, transfered from I like tv to HD Prime.

The Dashboard seems to be working etc, and i sent a mail to them last night and this morning.

no reply, so until i see that somebody is actually using this system, I am not paying them anything.

I normally use Pulse tv which is brilliant but my anal internet provider is strangling it at the moment and as I live in a condo, I cannot change provider.  bummer.  anyone with any up to dat news about HD Prime?

On Tuesday I renewed my 30 day TV and VOD package, used a TRUE money code, everything went well. There is currently a lot of buffering on the TV, changes to  other servers not helping, but VOD is very smooth.

3 hours ago, stereolab said:

On Tuesday I renewed my 30 day TV and VOD package, used a TRUE money code, everything went well. There is currently a lot of buffering on the TV, changes to  other servers not helping, but VOD is very smooth.

still very concerned because they have not replied to my e mails.

so very suspicous

Also, if the tv is buffering a lot, thats going to drive me nuts.

thanks though

they are clearly not trading.

I contacted them a few days ago to get their bank details so i can pay them some money to subscribe!

Never got back to me.

They are toast.

Got to be.

If they did get back to me i would not want to use them if it takes this long to get a response anyway.

found another option, in fact, found more than one.

4 hours ago, nickmondo said:

they are clearly not trading.

I contacted them a few days ago to get their bank details so i can pay them some money to subscribe!

Never got back to me.

They are toast.

Got to be.

If they did get back to me i would not want to use them if it takes this long to get a response anyway.

found another option, in fact, found more than one.

They are most certainly trading. Everything is working fine for me, and my most recent payment was accepted today with no problems. Why did you need their bank details? True money cards are the easy way to go. I've been using them for probably a couple of years now and never had payment problems, and the service has been fine most of the time. Any problems they might have had from the authorities due to sourcing stuff that is not available for purchase through normal channels (so are illegal although some claim that is a grey area) have been minimal and short-lived.

But pleased to hear you've found alternatives. Care to share please for the benefit of others who might be interested?

16 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

They are most certainly trading. Everything is working fine for me, and my most recent payment was accepted today with no problems. Why did you need their bank details? True money cards are the easy way to go. I've been using them for probably a couple of years now and never had payment problems, and the service has been fine most of the time. Any problems they might have had from the authorities due to sourcing stuff that is not available for purchase through normal channels (so are illegal although some claim that is a grey area) have been minimal and short-lived.

But pleased to hear you've found alternatives. Care to share please for the benefit of others who might be interested?

if you want to pay by using bank transfer, debit card etc, when you try to do so, the only thing you get is an instruction to contact them for details.

I did this about 4 days ago and received nothing.

I am glad it is working though, and thanks for the tip about True Cards.

I use Pulse Tv, which I find to be excellent, unless you have an internet provider that is bloody useless.

Just emailed them and got a reply back within 5 mins.

"experiencing a problem with our database, technicians working on it will be back asap".

What a database has to do with it I don't know!

banK

12 minutes ago, banK said:

Spoke too soon!  It went off again.

However, received an email "Things still a bit iffy, we'll get back to normal shortly!"

banK

hmmmmmmm.  not very good is it.  and I still have not received a reply for them from about a week ago now.

I wont be using them, especially when the minimum package is 1,800 for 3 months!

10 minutes ago, nickmondo said:

hmmmmmmm.  not very good is it.  and I still have not received a reply for them from about a week ago now.

I wont be using them, especially when the minimum package is 1,800 for 3 months!

Don't know what your doing..my minimum package is 380 per month.

95% of the two plus years i;ve subscribed has been great..and no deposit to lose as with true vision..

6 hours ago, jamieoutlook said:

Don't know what your doing..my minimum package is 380 per month.

95% of the two plus years i;ve subscribed has been great..and no deposit to lose as with true vision..

what i am doing is quoting another provider by mistake!  

you are correct.

thanks dude

• 1 month later...

Same management with u-play and same lack of comms.. 

I pay up 6 months at a time with true cards.. Only 150 a month for the missus to have Thai TV and works in our euro homes.. Bit concerned it wont last this time but dont have a better option. 

What I did notice with True Money docket purchase is if you decide you want a True Money refund, you can only cash it in by the next day.

Also you have to use the True Money coupons within 7 days or you lose the money. That said, I used my True Money vouchers on the 8th day and all was OK.

I was going to give up HDPrime, but because I couldn't get a refund I rescribed for a month. I now have 3 different IP setups. When HDPrime freezes, I did a speed check to Bangkok and found the down speed all over the place and dropping to 1 Mbps. I then did a speed check with my other two services and noticed the same variations in speed. I tried 3 different Bangkok servers, therefore it seems to me (my buffering/freezing) is common and in Bangkok somewhere.
But, I could be wrong.

2 hours ago, carlyai said:

Also you have to use the True Money coupons within 7 days or you lose the money. That said, I used my True Money vouchers on the 8th day and all was OK.

That's not true. When a friend went back to the UK I bought 400 baht of True Money coupons and emailed them to him for use on HD-prime in the UK. For reasons I won't go into he didn't use them so about five weeks later I tried them on my HD-prime account to see if they were still active and they worked fine.

That's not true. When a friend went back to the UK I bought 400 baht of True Money coupons and emailed them to him for use on HD-prime in the UK. For reasons I won't go into he didn't use them so about five weeks later I tried them on my HD-prime account to see if they were still active and they worked fine.
Up to you. Go and ask 711. You might get away with it after 7 days with some vendors like Prime, like I did (day 8) and more for your friend.

14 hours ago, carlyai said:

Up to you. Go and ask 711. You might get away with it after 7 days with some vendors like Prime, like I did (day ? and more for your friend.

Who  at  7-11 told you that?

Think about it, when your device (whether it be HD-prime, your mobile phone or anything else that uses a True Money voucher to get credit) wants to obtain credit from a 7-11 voucher they have to ask 7-11 if the voucher is valid. True money vouchers aren't cancelled for some devices but remain active for others. 

When I used the vouchers I'd bought for my mate, I already had some credit on my HD-prime account so used 300 baht to to top that up then used the other 100 baht to successfully top up my True sim card. And that was also over five weeks old when I used it. Or are you now saying that the vouchers remain active for HD-prime and True Move mobiles but are blocked for other uses.

Also, my wife buys True money vouchers for my own use while she's in the 7-11 and they can sometimes be in her purse for a lot more than a week before I need them for HD-prime or my phone.

What were you trying to use the True Money voucher for? 

I would suggest that, if you went to 7-11 to complain about a voucher not working, an easy way to 'get rid of you' would be to say the the voucher has been cancelled.

Anyone paid for u-play.tv with true credit in the last few days / weeks ?? 

I usually load 6 month chunks, and need to as out of the country for periods, but hearing true money / true credits not working and have to use resellers ?? 

I believe that the vouchers are valid for a long period but do eventually expire. They have a use by date I think, but I haven't kept any used ones to check. Maybe the poster who talked of expiry was sold old stock. But they certainly don't expire after seven days under normal circumstances.

On 7/20/2018 at 1:18 PM, LivinLOS said:

Same management with u-play and same lack of comms.. 

I pay up 6 months at a time with true cards.. Only 150 a month for the missus to have Thai TV and works in our euro homes.. Bit concerned it wont last this time but dont have a better option. 

pulse.net is another option and works great.  

but this company do not reply to enquiries that i sent.  i have zero confidence in them.  i am not going to subscribe to a service that cannot even reply to me.  and i am asking about how to pay for their service!  

Archived