Unidentified British man killed in Phuket crash

snoop1130

Just now, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I wish they would put the updated news reports below the original, and maybe change the headline? The Nation ain't what it was....

Go to sleep, George, or read the posts instead of just the OP.  Jeez.

1 minute ago, GuiseppeD said:

Go to sleep, George, or read the posts instead of just the OP.  Jeez.

It's just good journalism to do updates correctly. Maybe you don't know about that.

I'm not going to wade through dozens of posts, even 100s every time I read a thread.

Anyway, have they seen this guy's passport? Harry Hitman, be serious, he must have got hell at school.

Just now, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

It's just good journalism to do updates correctly. Maybe you don't know about that.

I'm not going to wade through dozens of posts, even 100s every time I read a thread.

Anyway, have they seen this guy's passport? Harry Hitman, be serious, he must have got hell at school.

Get a grip, George.  This is post #39 and I've already provided a Facebook link of the victim. 

Mr Hitman is the confirmed victim and you going on like an airhead isn't very respectful to the victim or his family.  Like I said, why don't you go to bed and sleep on it.

4 minutes ago, GuiseppeD said:

Get a grip, George.  This is post #39 and I've already provided a Facebook link of the victim. 

Mr Hitman is the confirmed victim and you going on like an airhead isn't very respectful to the victim or his family.  Like I said, why don't you go to bed and sleep on it.

Okay, RIP Harry Hitman. I think it looks like he is a victim of his own making.

Don't get me started on Twitface (Big Brother incarnate),  it would be off topic anyway.

3 hours ago, stevenl said:

Strange conclusion you come with.

I am just fed up with the posters presuming the Thai police are idiots.

Mind you they have more than their fair share of impersonators in their ranks

My question is how it´s possible to have a single accident between 02.00 and 03.00 driving yourself into a wall?
Ok, I know. Alcohol is most probable, but doesn´t one drive slowly then? At least I would think so, with a little bit of brain function.

"...Mr Hitman held a valid UK driver’s licence for both a motorbike and car and that he was in the country on a tourist visa." And a drink? :whistling:  Lessons are hardly ever learned are they?

RIP.

17 hours ago, stevenl said:

What is Tuk Com?

How does putting the SIM in another phone help if the numbers are stored on the phone?

Tuk Com is a big 5 or 6 story building in Pattaya anyway.  Floor after floor has phone stuff.  I haven't been to Phuket much, but I thought they were all over Thailand.

24 minutes ago, gk10002000 said:

Tuk Com is a big 5 or 6 story building in Pattaya anyway.  Floor after floor has phone stuff.  I haven't been to Phuket much, but I thought they were all over Thailand.

Looks like they were faster without sending the phone to pattaya.

14 hours ago, lvr181 said:

"...Mr Hitman held a valid UK driver’s licence for both a motorbike and car and that he was in the country on a tourist visa." And a drink? :whistling:  Lessons are hardly ever learned are they?

RIP.

Hardly ever but I sure as hell learned my lesson. Some years ago I was going through 'treatment' for severe hypochondria to the point that I was suicidal; that kind of mental torment is hard to deal with day in day out. Anyway I was taking a lot of diazepam on a daily basis and I would often throw in alcohol as well, stupidly due to diazepam in the dose range of 100-200mg a day lowering my inhibitions so much. I would then ride my motorbike around places every single day zombified, this was probably over the course of 12-18 months.

Eventually I got into an accident where I smashed my teeth to bits even though I was wearing a full face helmet. I cannot remember exactly where I crashed, how I got to hospital, what happened at hospital that night, but I do recall being sat with the police laughing and joking after being released from hospital as they were holding my bike. They let me ride it back home without a helmet, blood stained shirt and obviously not being 'all there' in the noggin region. 

Suffice to say that not too long after this incident I tapered off of the benzodiazepines and got my metal state in check naturally with meditation and awareness. I have not taken them since and I sure as hell haven't been over the limit and driven anywhere. I have no clue how I didn't die, there were many incidences where I would wake up and have no clue how I got home and sometimes no clue where I had gone the entire day before hand. 

5 hours ago, JustNo said:

Hardly ever but I sure as hell learned my lesson. Some years ago I was going through 'treatment' for severe hypochondria to the point that I was suicidal; that kind of mental torment is hard to deal with day in day out. Anyway I was taking a lot of diazepam on a daily basis and I would often throw in alcohol as well, stupidly due to diazepam in the dose range of 100-200mg a day lowering my inhibitions so much. I would then ride my motorbike around places every single day zombified, this was probably over the course of 12-18 months.

Eventually I got into an accident where I smashed my teeth to bits even though I was wearing a full face helmet. I cannot remember exactly where I crashed, how I got to hospital, what happened at hospital that night, but I do recall being sat with the police laughing and joking after being released from hospital as they were holding my bike. They let me ride it back home without a helmet, blood stained shirt and obviously not being 'all there' in the noggin region. 

Suffice to say that not too long after this incident I tapered off of the benzodiazepines and got my metal state in check naturally with meditation and awareness. I have not taken them since and I sure as hell haven't been over the limit and driven anywhere. I have no clue how I didn't die, there were many incidences where I would wake up and have no clue how I got home and sometimes no clue where I had gone the entire day before hand. 

Benzodiazepines and alcohols sucks. I have experience what can 10 mg + 1 bottle of bear (650ml) do with you... . If you're not use to it. Not nice.

On 6/3/2017 at 2:39 PM, rooster59 said:

He wasn’t wearing a helmet,” said Capt Somkiet.

Another foreigner that thinks he is immortal. 

On 03/06/2017 at 2:16 PM, stevenl said:

Strange conclusion you come with.

I am just fed up with the posters presuming the T police are idiots.

Not all, a few are ok but the majority are a utter waste of time, corrupt, full of bulls>>> and would never get a job in a normal police force that has standards. that is why they are so low paid as even the people at the top do not trust them