Alleged killer of karaoke bar singer says she delayed surrender as accomplices sought more time

rooster59

Alleged killer of karaoke bar singer says she delayed surrender as accomplices sought more time

By The Nation

44dd4f24b057eee5e8dbff1e811a96d2.jpeg

Priyanuch Nonwangchai, the prime suspect in the murder of karaoke bar singer Warisara Klinjui, said she did not surrender to authorities immediately after the crime because she cared for her two accomplices who asked for more time to accept the consequences of their alleged action, a source close to the investigation revealed.

Myanmar authorities handed over Priyanuch and her two alleged accomplices Kawita Rachada and Apiwan Satayabundit to Thai police at the Mae Sai district border checkpoint at 9.30pm on Saturday.

The body of Warisara, 22, was found cut into two pieces and buried in a wooded area in Khon Kaen province last month.

The source on Sunday quoted Priyanuch as confessing to killing Warisara over money issues and for vengeance, but her friends Kawita Rachada and Apiwan Satayabundit allegedly helped cut up the victim’s body to cover up the crime. 

The gruesome murder made headlines and prompted authorities to speed up the investigation, which led to Priyanuch being identified as the prime suspect.

According to the source, Priyanuch had thousands of baht in hand and fled to Myanmar with Kawita and Apiwan. 

“We worked at a karaoke bar for about two days. But due to pressure from authorities, we had to quit our jobs there and move to various small villages in Tachileik,” Priyanuch was quoted as saying. 

They finally decided to surrender to Myanmar police and were handed over to Thailand on Saturday night. 

National police chief Pol General Chakthip Chaijinda will hold a press conference on the murder case at 1pm on Sunday.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30317159

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-06-04

Priyanuch Nonwangchai, the prime suspect in the murder of karaoke bar singer Warisara Klinjui, said she did not surrender to authorities immediately after the crime because she cared for her two accomplices who asked for more time to accept the consequences of their alleged action, a source close to the investigation revealed

Such benevolence. Let her go, but not before giving her a medal. I might start a business where I let killers stay at my place for a few days so they can see the error in their ways. 

Maybe it's just the way the story is being reported, but it seems like she is a cold heartless bitch, who has absolutely no remorse whatsoever for her actions.

I don't know about the motivations for her two friends she has just grassed right up, but all three of them absolutely deserve whats coming, for what was an horrific crime.

Such a lovely girl has a heart of gold and the killing was a dreadful mistake.

Let's get real, hooker and drug dealer chops up a snitch and goes on the run with accomplice's and when the police was closing in they surrendered.

Life in jail for her and her  hooker mates.

Edited by nev
Spell check.

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

Priyanuch Nonwangchai, the prime suspect in the murder of karaoke bar singer Warisara Klinjui, said she did not surrender to authorities immediately after the crime because she cared for her two accomplices who asked for more time to accept the consequences of their alleged action

BS.

1 hour ago, darksidedog said:

Maybe it's just the way the story is being reported, but it seems like she is a cold heartless bitch, who has absolutely no remorse whatsoever for her actions.

I don't know about the motivations for her two friends she has just grassed right up, but all three of them absolutely deserve whats coming, for what was an horrific crime.

Perhaps she should also be charged with something like obstructing police investigations... 

They cut up the victim’s body to cover up the crime. Total BS.

If they cut up the body to cover up the murder, then they would have made a more complete of it, dismembered the body into several parts and then maybe burned the remains to eradicate all evidence.

I believe the truth is more horrific, is that they sawed the victim in half while she was still alive to inflict the maximum of pain and suffering. These women are sadistic, vicious and pure evil. I hope in this case they don`t receive a death penalty, but rather a lifetime prison sentence where their lives will be turned into hell.

4 hours ago, mduras01 said:

Things to note in this photo: bottle of Sir Edwards. Karaoke speakers in shape of guitar. Bar girl. Sounds to me like the bar's about to open.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

well done, on  spotting the booze and speakers, the girl could be in for a busy night

20 hours ago, nev said:

Such a lovely girl has a heart of gold and the killing was a dreadful mistake.

Let's get real, hooker and drug dealer chops up a snitch and goes on the run with accomplice's and when the police was closing in they surrendered.

Life in jail for her and her  hooker mates.

Death Sentence, nothing less.

On 6/4/2017 at 2:25 PM, darksidedog said:

It's interesting that some reports suggested that her motive for the murder was that the victim had "grassed up" her boyfriend, a drug dealer.  

The whole story is very suspicious.  The police seem to be trying too hard to emphasise that the killers have no connection with a major drug dealing ring, as suggested by reporters.  The way they were spirited over the Burma border to give everyone time to destroy evidence,   concoct stories and issue threats suggests strongly otherwise.       

Edited by Dogmatix