Video: Warring families fight in the middle of the road in Trang!

webfact

Video: Warring families fight in the middle of the road in Trang!

3pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

TRANG: -- Two warring families were caught on video trying to settle their differences with a spot of boxing....or was it wrestling....in the middle of the road in southern Thailand.

In the video the relatives - a pair of husbands and wives - go at it in the middle of the Trang to Kantang Road as one young boy tries to stop them, reported Daily News.

Local police confirmed this was not road rage but a seething family argument that began with a fight between the couple's children.

There had been a slanging match at a local market before a chase ensued in downtown Trang on motorcycles.

One couple - named only as Daeng and Som - have gone to police to make a complaint against their relatives.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-06-05

'Local police confirmed this was not road rage but a seething family argument that began with a fight between the couple's children'

Phew! Thank God. I thought this was a crime as sinister as 'road rage'. Turns out it's just country rubes fighting on the road. Faith in humanity restored. 

Just now, tomwct said:

It's called Thainess! It's part of Thai Culture!

No: It's called the "low expectations group" of society: In America they've got a nickname, in England they've got a nickname...they're everywhere. Great example for the little kids to follow :saai:

You often read how tolerant Thai people are! took me a long time to figure out why"

They know a lot of their fellow citizens are Nut jobs and will kick off for next to no reason!

Best to keep ones mouth shut and Smile :shock1:

Being an MMA fan, count me impressed by the two fat guys going at it on the left. Not in terms of technique, but in most pro fights between big fat guys, they punch themselves out in a far shorter time period than that. Those two were still throwing down well into it when by all rights they should have been staring at each other with hands on knees completely out of puff.

7 hours ago, rkidlad said:

'Local police confirmed this was not road rage but a seething family argument that began with a fight between the couple's children'

Phew! Thank God. I thought this was a crime as sinister as 'road rage'. Turns out it's just country rubes fighting on the road. Faith in humanity restored. 

Yup, not road rage only rage on the road! :cheesy:

1 minute ago, Jeremy50 said:

Why are they all so short and fat?  Looks more like Charley Chaplin slapstick, it should have been shot in black and white and speeded up.

With the winner  getting to eat the loser!!

12 hours ago, rkidlad said:

That's what you get when both fathers and sons are in the same class at school.