Granddad repeatedly rapes granddaughter at knifepoint - he's exposed when she has a child

webfact

Granddad repeatedly rapes granddaughter at knifepoint - he's exposed when she has a child

1am.jpg

Picture: Daily News

NAKHON RATCHASIMA: -- A grandfather repeatedly raped his own 14 year old granddaughter until she was pregnant.

He was only exposed when the child had a baby boy and doctors asked who the father was.

On hearing the news that he is now exposed as a rapist the grandfather fainted and was taken to hospital.

The story came to light after the forty two year old father of the now 15 year old "Orm" and her grandmother went to Non Soong police in Nakorn Ratchasima on Monday.

Orm told investigators that her grandfather repeatedly raped her at knifepoint from the age of 14. He told her that if she told anyone he would kill her.

Orm - who lived with her grandparents - said that the rapes occurred during the day when the grandmother was out at work. Her grandfather worked the night shift at a mill as a security guard. He was always at home during the day.

Orm was taken to hospital with stomach pains recently and found to be pregnant. Doctors delivered her of a healthy 2.7 kilo boy.

On hearing the news that he had been found out the grandfather fainted and is now in Non Soong hospital.

Police will be interviewing him when he recovers.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-06-06

55 minutes ago, webfact said:

NAKHON RATCHASIMA: -- A grandfather repeatedly raped his own 14 year old granddaughter until she was pregnant.

He was only exposed when the child had a baby boy and doctors asked who the father was.

On hearing the news that he is now exposed as a rapist the grandfather fainted and was taken to hospital.

Hoping for a mental illness pass that swine.............

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Orm was taken to hospital with stomach pains recently and found to be pregnant. Doctors delivered her of a healthy 2.7 kilo boy.

That was quick! And nobody saw that she was pregnant before it was time for delivery? Must be a very observant grandmother too. Probably she managed to hide it from the whole Tambon.

However, I hope that they find a nice secluded cell for the grandfather, where the rest of the hungry prisoners can have their turns on him.

Disgusting absolutely disgusting, he fainted and they took him to hospital, WHAT !!

Scum needs a damn good beating.

Grandmother was complicit in this shameful act.

A 14 year old girl is pregnant, and nobody notices, then she gives birth to a normal size baby, 

Thai society has for generations tolerate incest acts, it is there as

part of life, partly because of the village life where availability of

partners for sex is limited and one find himself truing on the

young one in the surrounding family members,

in my opinion, this people are nothing but common vile predators

and pedophiles who have no right to live among the law abiding

citizens and should be spend many years in jail, sadly however,

this is not always the case in this country...

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Disgusting absolutely disgusting, he fainted and they took him to hospital, WHAT !!

A 14 year old girl is pregnant, and nobody notices, then she gives birth to a normal size baby, 

Grandmother probably knew she was pregnant and tried to help conceal (to save face in the village) it but maybe the girl never admitted who 's baby it was

Kill....Kill.....Kill.....Kill.....
There are always people thinking killing is a very good solution.
Vigilante style.
It is not

That is why, society accepted the rule of law, to stop those thinking in the same way as followers of a certain death cult do.

Lock the grandfather up.
And don't forget the grandmother who kept silent.
And what about the parents?

And if it was your daughter?

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, boike said:

And if it was your daughter?

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Nice reaction.If it was 'your daughter'you are guilty of neglect.Nine months pregnant and you did not notice?Your daughter did not trust you enough to tell you?You forgot to tell your kids to come running to you when something like this would happen?I know you probably reacted from a western mindset and that is how i responded,but in Thailand things are handeld differently.

Like some one else mentioned it is all about saving face.

reason for edit,scared of spelling police.

Edited by jvs
spelling mistake

Its really sad when parents have to go to work far away from the kids, be it in another state or country, leaving the kid/s in the care of someone you think you can trust and then this happens.

Statistics show, depending on the country your in that; three out of four rapes are committed by someone known to the victim. ... 59% were acquaintances; 34% were family members; 7% were strangers to the victim

Anybody who has kids and leaves them in the care of another is opening them up to the exposure, that's why our kids are in our care 24/7 excluding school hours, this was also the case when we were back in Oz, prefer to be over protective than to be up for murder charges and any of my kids having to live with the fact that they were raped and their father is in jail because he murdered the son of a bitch.

Each to their own

Edited by 4MyEgo

What is the Pregnancy Duration in THAILAND?

HOW NO ONE HAS DISCOVERED OR QUESTION THE PREGNANCY as the child was only 14 years old ?

Impossible that neither the parents nor the grandmother or neighbours /friends did not notice or question the pregnancy? ?

He should be in the Slammer not hospital.....

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

And you have evidence of this mass incest in Thailand, or it just pleases you to spout rubbish!

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

There have been instances in the US -- and more than likely, other countries --  where women have been pregnant and didn't know it. Often, because they were young and didn't show as much.  How much did she show? So before you criticize the grandmother, she might not be an accomplice. Of course, if she placated her husband by allowing it, she too should get jail time.

Edited by hyperHowie
Typo

1 hour ago, sead said:

42 and already a grandgrand dad....

Err, yes he is.  As his daughter was 15 when she gave birth, he was presumably 27 when she was born.  Not that unusual.  I know a lady at home who was a grandmother at 36.

His father (or father-in-law), who is now a great-grandfather, is presumably around 60+

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Correct.

Even now at this moment there are villages where under aged girls are sexually assaulted then marry....when law steps in the village turns against them.

The whole village should be up in counseling, but having said that i don't think it would make any difference!

Best Wishes & hopefully a better future for the young victim involved

I fear the worst!

2 hours ago, hansnl said:

Kill....Kill.....Kill.....Kill.....

There are always people thinking killing is a very good solution.

Vigilante style.

It is not

That is why, society accepted the rule of law, to stop those thinking in the same way as followers of a certain death cult do.

Lock the grandfather up.

And don't forget the grandmother who kept silent.

And what about the parents?

it's your type of reasoning why people don't fear the law and therefore the punishment ....

If we were more like the Philippines there would be less drug dealers ... the same with crime ....  and with incest rape ...    

Edited by steven100

Poor little newborn baby may well be snubbed by the village folk.   I can only imagine the gossip.

Other than several Thai expletives, what is the boy going to call him....Daddy......or Grandaddy?

2 hours ago, robertson468 said:

And you have evidence of this mass incest in Thailand, or it just pleases you to spout rubbish!

That took a long time, thought you Thai-bashing policemen were having a day off for a while there.

2 hours ago, robertson468 said:

People use to wrongly say the same incest comments about the people of Arkansas and Tennessee in the USA.

What I have learned  is that a large majority of daily contributors to TV simply love to espout hate and bigotry to make themselves feel superior. No use in communicating with these TV posters as they need this daily "how ---great,smart,correct,moral,just,perfect, lived in Thailand longer than you expert, I am" and their only way of showing others their uniqueness  and speciality is to disparage Thai people and Thailand. Yet these same people continue to live here or move away and cannot leave TV and their daily commentary behind. Peace ?

I thought that after the years I have lived here and reading TVF & the national and local newspapers I was beyond being shocked, but this thread just really took the wind out of my sails.

Lock this scum up and throw the key away along with his begins with B and ends in ollocks.