Pattaya confirms big changes for beach chair vendors

Rimmer

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the new chairs given to vendors on Saturday, all with Chang on the chairs and the mats, so I guess Chang must be paying so much towards the chair's.. I have to say that the side of the beach looked cluttered due to the bulkiness of the chairs , not sure if they are supposed to be taken away at night.

I don't think they need to worry,no one is sitting at the beach anymore,with the bacteria sand and the high bhat and the police shacking down tourist every single day...NO ONE IS COMING ANYMORE...YOU F%$ED IT ALL UP....just build another mall or 2

On 6/13/2017 at 8:38 AM, Ace of Pop said:

Beach Chairs .?. They look like the Deck Chairs from Bournemouth in the 1920s. I can't sit in those dam .things anyway there 2 low .emoji905.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I see a lot of the old chairs have been replaced by new PVC loungers with thick pads.

100 baht now for a sunbed. All venders charging the same price, vendor told me that she had to pay 700 baht for cushion mat not sure if this includes he plastic chair but Chang put money towards the chair's.

I like being able to sit up...The old chairs were perfect for me...

They have a big surprise coming if they think a Thai family is going to shell out 100 baht each to sit in these...

Pattaya beach is crap,its fine for a hour or two at 30-40 baht a chair not 100 baht a chair...

Maybe making up there own prices but they got 200 baht from Mrs T and come four o'clock, half of the beds were taken. They only get 24 chairs per pitch, 

On a personal note, a towel will be needed if planning on sunbathing on them but not so good if your wanting to chat since they do not make into a chair.

Archived