Protesters rally against Islamic law in dozens of U.S. cities

rooster59

12 minutes ago, Here It Is said:

Let's cut to the chase.  Muzzies will never identify or integrate with western culture so there will always be severe problems.

Personally I don't want them in my country as they will never accept our laws, customs and culture.

Therefore they should just relocate back to their Muslim lands and have done with it. 

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You don't understand what is going on. Having stuffed up their own countries, they move to western countries and want to convert them to the same as the places they came from, all in the name of god, of course. They have to convert the kafir to Islam.

I don't care to understand.  We have to make the choice for the Muzzies and send them home as they're not capable of such rational thought.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Saudi.

No way I want their barbaric sharia law in my country.

Under it I could have been flogged just for being in a car with a non related woman.

It's too late. Those super muslims are already there undermining Anglo-Saxon laws and replacing them with Sharia.

57 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

The attack was on the protesters which appeared to be a defense of Sharia law. Sorry if I misread your words. But it is a little difficult to argue they should protest the death penalty and rape if they cared about death and woman in light of sharia law being a central part of the conversation. Don't mean to personally attack you but to attack your argument tactics and subject matter that you targeted and your examples  of the "insincere" protestors thought process. Peace 

It wasnt me you were quoting, you just did not understand the post.

And apparently you still don't understand it.

Duh, there is no chance that any American jurisdiction would ever adopt Sharia law!  This is just fake news created by rightest groups that are anti-muslim!

I am sure that some muslim communities follow Sharia law privately but if it is not legal they will bear the penalties for their actions.  There is no way that non-muslims can stop private adherance within the muslim coimmunity.   So called honor killings and such are and always will be murder in the USA!

Please don't get mad, it is just my opinion!:smile:

56 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

You are either deliberately missing the point for the purpose of trolling, or you seriously lack reading comprehension. If it is the former, my policy is to avoid engagement. If it is the latter, my advice is for you take a remedial reading course.

I side with Wake Up he explained why he said what he said you  refuse to accept it.

27 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

It's too late. Those super muslims are already there undermining Anglo-Saxon laws and replacing them with Sharia.

And stabbing, slashing and blowing our children up.  They love killing children as it maximises their point.

Like I said, eventually we'll make their minds up for them.  Simple really.

Edited by Here It Is

49 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

There is a difference. People can accept that the so called "moderate" Muslim doesn't want to kill them if they are homosexual, but under sharia................................

The opponents are so dumb that some are saying the protesters are "racist". I guess they don't know that Muslims are not a "race" of people.

See the post above yours and the people quoted in the OP. This is simply muslim hate or non acceptance if you prefer that. At least Here It Is is being honest about it.

1 hour ago, Morch said:

Agree with all of the above.

Which is why I find your hypocrisy rather amusing. Didn't seem to have similar cases directed at different targets.

Oh well...

Thanks for the first part, the second part is not worth a reaction.

2 minutes ago, mlmcleod said:

Duh, there is no chance that any American jurisdiction would ever adopt Sharia law!  This is just fake news created by rightest groups that are anti-muslim!

I am sure that some muslim communities follow Sharia law privately but if it is not legal they will bear the penalties for their actions.  There is no way that non-muslims can stop private adherance within the muslim coimmunity.   So called honor killings and such are and always will be murder in the USA!

Wait till they are a majority in a jurisdiction, and can elect pro sharia legislators.

3 minutes ago, stevenl said:

See the post above yours and the people quoted in the OP. This is simply muslim hate or non acceptance if you prefer that. At least Here It Is is being honest about it.

Sharia mandates punishment for just walking down the street with a girlfriend. Seems pretty hateful to me.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Wait till they are a majority in a jurisdiction, and can elect pro sharia legislators.

Those legislators can be as pro-sharia as is possible, but if they legislate anything that violates the first amendment or any other portion of the Constitution, that law will be ruled by the courts to be unconstitutional.

8 hours ago, Trentham said:

Sharia law states that Muslims must live by the law of the land. I am not Muslim or Christian - I am an atheist and therefore am not sticking up for my personal religion.

See http://www.daruliftaa.com/node/5852

There is no contradiction between the law of the USA and Sharia so long as the laws of the USA do not force a Muslim person to sin eg. eat pork or not go to prayer.

Before posters prattle on about Sharia being "antiquated, barbaric and abominable" they should inform themselves of the facts.

SHARIA REQUIRES MUSLIMS TO LIVE BY THE LAW OF THE USA. and any other country in which they reside .

"Muslims must adhere to the laws of any country they live in, whether in the west or the east, as long as the law is not in contradiction with one’s religion."

That's a mighty handy codicil. I'm sure there are many contradictions, as Daily Mirror investigations have found.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sharia-law-alive-well-uk-6957168

This report says there are believed to be 30 operating sharia courts in the UK. 

I feel sad for the many wonderful Muslim folk I know - even though I am opposed to your, and every other, religion.

Edited by Dexlowe

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Thanks for the first part, the second part is not worth a reaction.

To quote Alan Alda: "The good thing about being a hypocrite is that you get to keep your values.".

Just now, Dexlowe said:

"Muslims must adhere to the laws of any country they live in, whether in the west or the east, as long as the law is not in contradiction with one’s religion."

That's a mighty handy codicil. I'm sure there are many contradictions, as Daily Mirror investigations have found.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sharia-law-alive-well-uk-6957168

This report says there are believed to be 30 operating sharia courts in the UK. 

I feel sad for the many wonderful Muslim folk I know - even though I am opposed to your, and every other, religion.

No one is legally obliged to submit a case to a sharia court. There are similar courts for Orthodox Jews.  

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

What's the time frame estimate on that, with regard to the US?

18 minutes ago, mlmcleod said:

Almost everybody in this thread does not know what Sharia Law is. READ.....

https://yaqeeninstitute.org/en/jonathan-brown/islam-is-not-the-cause-of-honor-killings-its-part-of-the-solution/

The truth of the matter is that honor killings are not caused or encouraged by Islam. Honor killing, despite the popular rhetoric around it, is not even a problem specific to Muslims[2]. Its most concentrated and serious occurrences don’t involve Muslims at all. This ignorance about Islam’s teachings and the realities of violence against women has serious costs. First, blaming honor crimes on Islam antagonizes Muslims unnecessarily. It feeds the narrative, prevalent in many Muslim countries, that dismisses human rights as a proxy for Westernization and cultural imperialism. Second, sensationalism over Islam deflects from a reality that many men are loath to admit: that violence against women is a global problem with roots much deeper than the doctrines of one religion or the features of one culture. It needs to be addressed as such. Finally, obsessing over Islam’s alleged acceptance of honor crimes blinds Muslims and non-Muslims to the condemnation of these crimes in Muhammad’s teachings and the Shariah.

14 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

No one is legally obliged to submit a case to a sharia court. There are similar courts for Orthodox Jews.  

Correct. Sharia court can only be used if both parties agree. However, pressure can be brought to bear.............................

5 minutes ago, Trentham said:

https://yaqeeninstitute.org/en/jonathan-brown/islam-is-not-the-cause-of-honor-killings-its-part-of-the-solution/

The truth of the matter is that honor killings are not caused or encouraged by Islam. Honor killing, despite the popular rhetoric around it, is not even a problem specific to Muslims[2]. Its most concentrated and serious occurrences don’t involve Muslims at all. This ignorance about Islam’s teachings and the realities of violence against women has serious costs. First, blaming honor crimes on Islam antagonizes Muslims unnecessarily. It feeds the narrative, prevalent in many Muslim countries, that dismisses human rights as a proxy for Westernization and cultural imperialism. Second, sensationalism over Islam deflects from a reality that many men are loath to admit: that violence against women is a global problem with roots much deeper than the doctrines of one religion or the features of one culture. It needs to be addressed as such. Finally, obsessing over Islam’s alleged acceptance of honor crimes blinds Muslims and non-Muslims to the condemnation of these crimes in Muhammad’s teachings and the Shariah.

Unlike in Catholicism, in Islam there is no one person or authority authorized to pronounce upon the validity of various practices carried out in its name. Mohammed was quite clear about that.  Like any religion, Islam is whatever some of its subscribers say it is. It's a religion, it's not math.

Muslims do not have a snowball's chance in hell of imposing Sharia Law in the USA, since they form such a miniscule amount of the population.

[Islam] "is followed by 0.9% of the population, compared with 70.6% who follow Christianity, 22.8% unaffiliated, 1.9% Judaism, 0.7% Buddhism, and 0.7% Hinduism"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States

Which shows why these demonstrations are simply a front for bigoted Islamophobia and sinister forces (with links to a certain Middle Eastern country...follow the sponsors' money trail)  who want to manipulate the sheeple. It's big business in the USA.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/anti-muslim-groups-rake-millions-u-s-article-1.1461566

There's a very interesting list of these hate groups here.

http://www.islamophobia.org/islamophobic-organizations.html

Costs a lot of money to organize demonstrations like these across the country when the cause they are protesting is so ridiculously impossible. So you have to ask yourself, what are the sponsors' real motives?

9 minutes ago, Trentham said:

Agreed that many of the barbarities ascribed to Islam are cultural and not Islamic. However, as not a few Muslims are prone to such cultural depravities as genital mutilation, forced covering, suppression of women etc, it can be seen that to allow a lot of fundamentalist Muslims into one's country is to also receive those that subscribe to barbarity.

However, Islam does mandate death for homosexuals, adulteresses and apostates. It also mandates that females are of less value than males.

6 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Mohammed was quite clear about that.

Eh?  Who is this Mohammed?  

Is this the guy that condones the slashing of the throats of UK women and shredding children with shrapnel.

The funerals are being held as we speak, by the way.

Just now, Here It Is said:

Eh?  Who is this Mohammed?  

Is this the guy that condones the slashing of the throats of UK women and shredding children with shrapnel.

The funerals are being held as we speak, by the way.

Well, to find that out, you are going to have to hold a seance. He's been dead for well over a thousand years.

3 minutes ago, Here It Is said:

You were the one that quoted him.

I didn't quote him. I cited him. And the reference was to the fact the he ruled out a priesthood. So no one had special authority to rule on what was and wasn't a valid Islamic practice.  So, even if I did quote him, and even though I did cite him, that very pronouncement would mean that I couldn't speak for him. Got it now?

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The post I replied to was about "jurisdictions" and not the US as a whole.

Even on a local basis, any religious law (Christian, Muslim, Jewish, or Hindu) would be laughed out of court when challenged, because of the founding fathers' wisdom in separating religion from the state.

There are more sinister bigoted motives for these demonstrations. Got nothing to do with Sharia Laws.

Edited by dexterm

Just now, Here It Is said:

You were the one that quoted him.

Well spotted. Mohammed was apparently illiterate ( though the truth is probably not known ), and others wrote down what he said, or what they remembered he said, or what they invented that he said- take your pick.

Sura 7:157: "Those who follow the apostle, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures), - in the law and the Gospel...

Sura 7:158 –  ( shortened by me ). So believe in God and His Apostle, the Unlettered Prophet, who believeth in God and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided."

http://radicaltruth.net/index.php/learn/muhammad/32-was-muhammad-illiterate

Just now, ilostmypassword said:

I didn't quote him. I cited him. And the reference was to the fact the he ruled out a priesthood. So no one had special authority to rule on what was and wasn't a valid Islamic practice.  So, even if I did quote him, and even though I did cite him, that very pronouncement would mean that I couldn't speak for him. Got it now?

Not really as you're talking absolute nonsense with your 'Mohammed was quite clear about that'.  That's a statement.  

What else was Mohammed quite clear about?