Trump lashes out over probe into possible obstruction of justice

webfact

A man gets on a plane in New York to fly to Europe.  He is dressed in a smart shirt and white summer trousers.  The night before his flight the man had a risky curry and as he boarded his flight he farted and not only did it leave an almighty wet, brown stain that came right through his slacks but it also stank to high heaven.

So the question is does he get off the plane and change his clothes or does he continue on not caring what effect it has on the other passengers.  Takes the expression Trumpster to a whole new level!  Clearly the side supporting Donald have decided to ignore the embarrassment and carry on.

10 hours ago, tomwct said:

I imagine Muehler will be forced to resign because of his close relationship to Comey!  The good news is Putin has offered Comey an invitation to move to Russia! Go President Trump! Making America Great Again one day at a time!

:cheesy:  Started writing the script.  Good luck with your work, but there is going to be lots of competition

8 hours ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Trump is correct. How can there be obstruction if there is not underlying case?

whole thing is a farce. A political coop attempt. Now Dems have resorted to shooting at Republicans while they play softball. Yet not a peep of sorrow from leadership. 

It's gone too far the the Dems will pay(in the next election cause that's how we win - not by law suits, bullets, fake news)

:clap2: Yep, it's all a big conspiracy.  Which one is the kingpin?  Who is the director?  Who is included in "we?"  I hope you are using a VPN

1 hour ago, dunroaming said:

A man gets on a plane in New York to fly to Europe.  He is dressed in a smart shirt and white summer trousers.  The night before his flight the man had a risky curry and as he boarded his flight he farted and not only did it leave an almighty wet, brown stain that came right through his slacks but it also stank to high heaven.

So the question is does he get off the plane and change his clothes or does he continue on not caring what effect it has on the other passengers.  Takes the expression Trumpster to a whole new level!  Clearly the side supporting Donald have decided to ignore the embarrassment and carry on.

OK, I'm saving that thanks! 

7 hours ago, selftaopath said:

Is that a "padded" room? He certainly seems to qualify for one.

That's no joke.  White House staffers are saying that, in recent days, Trump is livid about being investigated and can't talk about anything else.   Every phone call he has, regardless of the opening topic, devolves to Trump saying things about the investigation.  He must be sleeping badly at night, and deservedly so.

I hope he doesn't press one of the 77 red buttons - during one of his childish tantrums.  The top two bombing targets on his list are Iran and N.Korea.  

9 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

That's no joke.  White House staffers are saying that, in recent days, Trump is livid about being investigated and can't talk about anything else.   Every phone call he has, regardless of the opening topic, devolves to Trump saying things about the investigation.  He must be sleeping badly at night, and deservedly so.

I hope he doesn't press one of the 77 red buttons - during one of his childish tantrums.  The top two bombing targets on his list are Iran and N.Korea.  

He probably is deeply in need of psychologically counseling. Of course alpha males like him don't tend to ask for such help when they need it. Also, it would LEAK for sure.

I could feel compassion for his mental anguish as a human being even though he is responsible for the mental anguish of many millions IF he was removed from his position of great power. He has no business being there. I can't ever see him as anything close to a LEGITIMATE president. 

Edited by Jingthing

9 hours ago, mikebike said:

Stop and think for a moment. Obstruction of justice... obstruction of an investigation... An investigation does not have a predetermined outcome. Whatever the outcome of an investigation you certainly can obstruct it. The two things are mutually exclusive.

So if I keep telling you the moon is not made of cheese and then fire you because  you just won't believe it. Obstruction ?

42 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

So if I keep telling you the moon is not made of cheese and then fire you because  you just won't believe it. Obstruction ?

OMG.

1 hour ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

:burp:

You need to spend less time in the sun.

Edited by dutchisaan

12 hours ago, selftaopath said:

45 can "dish it out" but cries like an infant if/when ANYTHING is directed toward him. Just look at the "crap" he's thrown at other people he's really a covfefe. But then all bullies are.

Hate to say it but I'm beginning to agree with that. I'm sure his advisers weep every night at the things he says on that stupid twit thing.

If only he would just ignore all the c*** that's thrown at him, and get on with the job he would avoid a lot of the garbage that he gets accused of.

Don't take that to mean I am not supporting him as far as keeping her out, but he really is giving his enemies all the ammunition they need, and that's just silly of him.

However, as bad he is, she's not in the big chair- I'm happy with that.

If he keeps up the silly stuff I might have to just ignore the whole lot of them- it's not like I can change anything anyway.

Hoping for a miracle ( or someone breaking his twit machine at least ) :sad:.

4 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Clearly the side supporting Donald have decided to ignore the embarrassment and carry on.

Getting that way. I certainly couldn't support the Dems and their cabal.

BTW, one should always carry a change of clothes on board "just in case" :smile:.

10 hours ago, Traveler19491 said:

You trumpies all seem to be laboring under the mistaken impression that even before an investigation begins there must be concrete evidence of wrongdoing. You would be mistaken. That is what investigations are all about...determining if there is ample evidence to bring charges (or in this case, impeachment proceedings). There is seldom ever concrete evidence at the outset of any investigation. There are suspicions sufficient to warrant investigating the actions of those being investigated.

So, whine all you want. No, there is currently no "smoking gun". However, it took the Watergate investigators two years to find the "smoking gun" that nailed Nixon. Mueller hasn't even finished hiring his staff. But, once he's in place and starts working, I suspect that there will be a lot of attorneys making very large sums of money representing the "almighty" orange one and tons of people around him.

On a side note, it might be a good time to invest in popcorn companies.

Well at least you got it right about attorneys making large sums of money, but on both sides of the inquiry.

Whatever the outcome of this farce, the taxpayer loses, an loses, and loses. Sooooo, situation normal then.

You trumpies all seem to be laboring under the mistaken impression that even before an investigation begins there must be concrete evidence of wrongdoing. You would be mistaken.

No, not this one. I know that politicians will always spend vast amounts of taxpayer's money if they think it will benefit themselves, regardless of any evidence or not. It's all a big con and the suckers are the ones paying the bills. The only thing that's changed from the middle ages is that the bosses don't wear silly hats anymore.

3 hours ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

You mean like if you're the CEO of a large corporation and the auditors want to investigate the books because there's some suspicion that you're padding your expense account and you say they don't have to because you tell them that you've done no such thing.,  Is that how the world works.  Are those auditors doing the equivalent of believing that the moon is made of green cheese?

18 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Clearly the side supporting Donald have decided to ignore the embarrassment and carry on.

Getting that way. I certainly couldn't support the Dems and their cabal.

BTW, one should always carry a change of clothes on board "just in case" :smile:.

I think we are way beyond party loyalties now.  Trump is as much an enemy of the republicans as of the democrats.  I wouldn't expect any republican to say they would become a democrat because they don't agree with Trump.  It is the man who is the problem and must be removed.

If you were investigating the make up of the moon and said it was cheese and I obstructed your investigation, whether it was cheese or not, I would be guilty of obstruction.

On 16/06/2017 at 2:24 PM, boomerangutang said:

There is something of a Captain Queeg about Trump ( The Caine Mutiny, Herman Wouk, film with Humphrey Bogart, Van Johnson), he really is temperamentally unsuited to the office.