Video: Foul mouthed Thai customer in full-on rant because Burmese woman went over his toe

webfact

33 minutes ago, gios50hk said:

Mmmm.......I was told when I first came to Thailand that they are fiercely proud of the fact that they have never been colonised - maybe that has something to do with it? Whatever the case, it is simply inexcusable that any nation, government and people should behave so openly racist towards other nationalities.

It's indoctrination. What I was wondering is why and by whom. The why in particular may not be obvious in isolation. The by whom is the more important bit because of it's implications.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2017-6-16 at 3:12 PM, hobobo said:

According to your logic, the Irish should still hate the Danes and the Norwegians for what the Vikings did 2,000 years ago? Do you ever forgive and forget and move on? No wonder the world is in such poo!

On 2017-6-16 at 2:55 PM, dexjnr555 said:

Not as angry as Australia, especially for being a 'laid-back' and 'lucky' country.

The Aboriginal Australians still hate the English for what they did 200 years ago.

On 6/16/2017 at 9:46 AM, dexjnr555 said:

Well, Burma did burn and loot the ancient capital in the 1700s, I can see why some Thais would still be pissed about that, even though it was centuries ago.

Thais will never admit their neighbors were stronger and far superior than Thailand back in the days.

2 minutes ago, dexjnr555 said:

How would you know, were you around back then?

I wasn't around for your birth, friend, but I'm pretty sure it happened. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to make inane comments, and then we'd all lose out.

4 hours ago, mike324 said:

Its call reading history books and having Thai friends. How dare you challenge me...or should I ask if you are Thai? hahaha

"dexjnr555", is a Aussie, but would love to be a Thai.

2 minutes ago, Trumpish said:

Being an Aussie, I imagine you would want to be a Thai. But it's distressing to see a countryman having so little ambition.

so in your view, wanting to be a Thai reflects something negative and lacks ambition?

9 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

and naturally you live in Thailand or come often in the kingdom? ... no offence...just curious!!

Yes. No offence taken, I'm pretty hard to offend really, I just don't take it seriously; offence generally demeans the deliverer, not the deliveree.

Edited by Trumpish

15 minutes ago, Trumpish said:

Yes. No offence taken, I'm pretty hard to offend really, I just don't take it seriously; offence generally demeans the deliverer, not the deliveree.

Ok fine, thanks as I do not like to offend the weak or any other.....

If I may, then why live in a country in which you consider those wanting to embrase the nationality to lack ambition and to be negative, as you said in post no 161 in response to my comment?....sounds quite pejorative and insulting to the locals?....unless you were not clear in your sayings that got me wrong?

Edited by observer90210

8 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

If I may, then why live in a country in which you consider those wanting to embrase the nationality to lack ambition and to be negative, as you said in post no 161 in response to my comment?....sounds quite pejorative and insulting to the locals?....unless you were not clear in your sayings that got me wrong?

1. And youy were doing so well. Oh well, one of the definitions of inadequacy in conversation, is an early resort to ad-hominem. Still, I do appreciate that if it's all you've got then you're bound to defend it.

2. None of your business.

I think that covers it. Have a nice day. Oh, and by the way, embrace is spelt with a 'C' not an 'S'. Not perjorative, just trying to be helpful.

Edited by Trumpish

7 minutes ago, Trumpish said:

1. And youy were doing so well. Oh well, one of the definitions of inadequacy in conversation, is an early resort to ad-hominem. Still, I do appreciate that if it's all you've got then you're bound to defend it.

I think that covers it. Have a nice day. Oh, and by the way, embrace is spelt with a 'C' not an 'S'. Not perjorative, just trying to be helpful.

:clap2:.."none of my business":cheesy:....correcting typo mistakes?:cheesy:.....sorry...english is not my mother tongue so sorry on that one......whatever....typical responses  when one lacks sensible argumentation....well was kind of expecting it...just wanted it to show up:clap2:....thanks for the entertainement...and good night to you sir.

12 minutes ago, Trumpish said:

p.s...and to go down on the same low level of typo corrections...it's pejorative...and not perjorative, sir, if I may...perhaps in Australia...but not in regular universal english anyhow...:cheesy:...guess I'm done with this too...thank you sir and have a nice day, even though how you spend your days may not be of my business, as you stated before:cheesy:

7 hours ago, observer90210 said:

p.s...and to go down on the same low level of typo corrections...it's pejorative...and not perjorative, sir, if I may...perhaps in Australia...but not in regular universal english anyhow...:cheesy:...guess I'm done with this too...thank you sir and have a nice day, even though how you spend your days may not be of my business, as you stated before:cheesy:

Alas, my spill checker not wurking good. Oh, easily fixed. By deleting my Australian English dictionary.

And it still isn't. Any of your business I mean.

He's bogan trash one finds very easily in Oz. Simple as that really.

Sent from my Pixel using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

14 minutes ago, dexjnr555 said:

He's bogan trash one finds very easily in Oz. Simple as that really.

:cheesy:......Worshipers of  larrikin and ocker doctrines?  ...sort of improvised bad boy attitude? amusing!!:cheesy:.

Edited by observer90210

1 hour ago, dexjnr555 said:

Do not ever call me 'friend' ever again. You, along with your little pals here, are a disgrace to all fair-minded farangs here in Thailand.

Ooh. Touchy. Must be from Tazzie. I suppose being Thai would be a bit better than being a Taswegian. Mind you, I've got a hole in my back garden that would be better than being from Tazzie.

What's a Bogan?

Edited by Trumpish

16 minutes ago, Trumpish said:

Ooh. Touchy. Must be from Tazzie. I suppose being Thai would be a bit better than being a Taswegian. Mind you, I've got a hole in my back garden that would be better than being from Tazzie.

What's a Bogan?

As an acclaimed "Aussie" you are unaware of what is a Bogan, when even I as a humble farang,  heard about it from my exGF who was half Australian!!!.....are you a Tazzie?:cheesy:

2 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

As an acclaimed "Aussie" you are unaware of what is a Bogan, when even I as a humble farang,  heard about it from my exGF who was half Australian!!!.....are you a Tazzie?:cheesy:

No, actually I'm from Perth. We don't play duelling banjos so much.

What's a Bogan? or should I assume it's just a word you heard somewhere and thought it sounded cool?

Just now, Trumpish said:

No, actually I'm from Perth. We don't play duelling banjos so much.

What's a Bogan? or should I assume it's just a word you heard somewhere and thought it sounded cool?

neither cricket?...look a few posts higher above and you may bump into a very brief explanation!!

23 hours ago, observer90210 said:

neither cricket?...look a few posts higher above and you may bump into a very brief explanation!!

Sorry mate. Wherever you're from and wherever you want to be a citizen, is up to you. But what you just wrote was gibberish.