"I want to meet a foreign man that will take care of my family."

music065

I have seen several internet dating profiles where the woman actually states "I want to meet a foreign man that will take care of my family."  Even a couple of women in their 30s that say "I can do anything as long as my mom is okay with it."

I thought "well, points for direct honesty."

Have you met any women that are this direct and up front?

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, music065 said:

There's also more than a few that state: "I like old guys, don't like guys my own age."

Really? Is this real or are they in the game?

All of them should just put up a headline "Prostitute wants sugar daddies only"

Edited by bbi1

1 minute ago, bbi1 said:

Absolutely they are real. They don't want some wrinkly old fart who could be their father or grandfather. I know that I don't want no wrinkly grandmas that's for sure.

Yes I can see that, but I'm talking about some of them that are writing "I prefer much older men, I don't like guys my age."

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

If you think all on dating sites are Pros,  what headline should men put up then.

I didn't say that, did I? But anyone who says any of those things mentioned in the top 2 posts at the beginning of the thread is a hooker, either for the short-term or a life-long hooker :)

Edited by bbi1

6 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

I didn't say that, did I? But anyone who says any of those things mentioned in the top 2 posts at the beginning of the thread is a hooker, either for the short-term or a life-long hooker :)

Dunno l wouldn't really say that unless l met them so l could form a accurate opinion but very much your opinion which your entitled to.

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

Dunno l wouldn't really say that unless l met them so l could form a accurate opinion but very much your opinion which your entitled to.

Why else would a young woman want an old dude?

30 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

All of them should just put up a headline "Prostitute wants sugar daddies only"

Not really. Unless the woman is rich in her own right, whereby she y doesn't need help in looking after her family, most women marry husbands that are then expected to contribute in looking after her family.

That's the nature of marriage in Thailand.

It's very old fashioned to Western eyes, but, in a country with no social security it makes sense. Each spouse has their own job to do. Woman looks after husband children and home. Man must bring home money.

Add to this that nearly all parents emphasize that their children "owe" them for giving them life, then it's not surprising that this attitude continues. Though, consumerism is starting to weaken this bond between family members.

Edited by KarenBravo

13 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Stability, maturity, monogamy?

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Stability, maturity, monogamy?

Some people are delusional. Nobody wants date or spend their lives with an old wrinkly dude or old wrinkly chick unless they're interested in one thing....money.

Edited by bbi1

Just now, JHolmesJr said:

hahahahaha

yep…..not to mention, increased probability of inheriting some assets sooner rather than later.

Assets that a young guy probably wouldn't have. I'll be the first to admit that my assets will be inherited by my Thai partner as I don't have children, but as she's stuck by me for 8 years (and hopefully a few more years  yet) she deserves every penny.

4 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Some people are delusional. Nobody wants date or spend their lives with an old wrinkly dude or old wrinkly chick unless they're interested in one thing....money.

You seem to think that young guys are attractive to women just because they're young, when most of the young specimens I see in Thailand are here because they couldn't get a woman to look at them in their own country, let alone have a relationship with any.

20 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Many times this may be true but certainly not always. One of my best friends always dates/marries women 15 years his senior and he's got money as well as decent looks.  He could certainly get good looking women at least 10 years younger than himself, I've witness them hitting on him (both farang & Thai) . He says he likes the maturity, I dunno. I've also seen younger women date guys up to 15 years older than themselves and the guy had little or no money. The world isn't always so black & white, and this includes the vagaries of human attraction. 

Edited by music065

6 minutes ago, giddyup said:

You seem to think that young guys are attractive to women just because they're young, when most of the young specimens I see in Thailand are here because they couldn't get a woman to look at them in their own country, let alone have a relationship with any.

What rubbish! There are plenty of ugly women for each ugly man.

Just now, KarenBravo said:

What rubbish! There are plenty of ugly women for each ugly man.

But an ugly guy doesn't want an ugly woman, he wants a stunner, and that means money has to change hands.

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

Some here are also,  judgmental,  supercilious  and  presumptuous as well.  :whistling:

Some peeps here have absolutely no idea. Others here speak the truth, even if those oldies can't handle the truth :)

Just now, bbi1 said:

Some peeps here have absolutely no idea. Others here speak the truth, even if those oldies can't handle the truth :)

I suppose you're a stand-in for Brad Pitt?   Do you just like putting down oldies to boost your own inadequacies? For god sake drop the peeps, you sound retarded.

Just now, giddyup said:

I suppose you're a stand-in for Brad Pitt?   Do you just like putting down oldies to boost your own inadequacies? For god sake drop the peeps, you sound retarded.

Nah bro, saying peeps doesn't make anyone sound retarded. Who in their right mind would get worked up about the language used by today's generation? lol..... Being delusional that young chicks like grey wrinkly old men is being retarded.

24 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Lots of people never do snap to the fact that there's a lot more to a relationship than bumping uglies.  Give me a mature woman who can hold up her end of a conversation, take care of herself, and actually contribute something other than a vagina to the quality of my life.  You guys can have the gorgeous airheads.

And if you can't handle today's generations way of speaking, there's no way a girl of today's generation would be able to match with you either :) You will just call them a retard when they use the words that the younger generation these days use.

1 minute ago, bbi1 said:

And if you can't handle today's generations way of speaking, there's no way a girl of today's generation would be able to match with you either :) You will just call them a retard when they use the words that the younger generation these days use.

Try using peeps with a Thai girl, she wouldn't know what the hell you're talking about, nor would any woman with an ounce of class.

7 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Nah bro, saying peeps doesn't make anyone sound retarded. Who in their right mind would get worked up about the language used by today's generation? lol..... Being delusional that young chicks like grey wrinkly old men is being retarded.

Nah not at all l understand have kids and grand kids of my own. :biggrin:

And I'd like to meet a local girl, not dumb, greedy or overly friendly with younger men,

to be a decent, honest and helpful friend, GF/wife and a confidant that will have our

wellbeing and future first and foremost on her minds, so taking car of her will

come so much more easily and willingly, and if said lady is young and easy on the

eye, all the better... any takers out there?....

16 minutes ago, giddyup said:

But an ugly guy doesn't want an ugly woman, he wants a stunner, and that means money has to change hands.

More rubbish!

An ugly man will accept any girl that is willing to let him get in her pants.

How many ugly men with beautiful women have you seen in your own country?

Most people pair up with their equivalent "class" all over the world.

8 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

What you don't seem to grasp, because you're too pre-occupied with just being ageist, is that no one has denied that a young woman will usually only be with an older guy if there's money involved. That topic has been done to death and you're bringing nothing new to the table. What you also don't seem to grasp, is that the old guys just don't give a sh*t. Do you think Melania is with Donald because she loves his comb-over? Do you think he gives a sh*t that she's with him for his money?

2 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

More rubbish!

An ugly man will accept any girl that is willing to let him get in her pants.

How many ugly men with beautiful women have you seen in your own country?

Most people pair up with their equivalent "class" all over the world.

Rubbish! That's why they come to Thailand, because for a little money they can live out their fantasy for a while. The ugly guys with beautiful women in my own country are those well-heeled enough to afford them.

Edited by giddyup