2 ladyboys nabbed for pickpocketing Aussie

webfact

2 ladyboys nabbed for pickpocketing Aussie

By Keng Na Songkhla

1247-n11Ladyboy.jpg 

Transvestites Ronnarit Kamprao and Plakat Sonjan have been arrested for allegedly pickpocketing an Australian tourist on Walking Street.

PATTAYA: -- Two transvestites have been arrested for allegedly pickpocketing an Australian tourist on Walking Street.

Ronnarit Kamprao, 32, and Plakat Sonjan, 26, were captured with a wallet containing 2,900 baht owned by Robert Jarid, 21.

Full story: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/2-ladyboys-nabbed-pickpocketing-aussie-178533

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2017-06-23

3 hours ago, Thechook said:

Just curious, they set up the tourist court to deal with these offenders and compensate tourists.  How is that going?

I think they changed it a little and call it the CCA so tourists who make complains about locals have to pay them under this new law

Edited by wakeupplease

17 hours ago, Thechook said:

I know many on here like to refer to these men as women but Geez if we have to, they are bloody ugly looking women and look like men in skirts

"...and look like men in skirts."

That's because they are men in skirts!  Everybody has the right to be ugly, but these two abuse the privilege!

These "transgenders" are biting the hands that feed them,many aussies seem to be highly attracted to them,perhaps its the kangaroos back home that they are really missing...............:cheesy:

1 hour ago, petermik said:

These "transgenders" are biting the hands that feed them,many aussies seem to be highly attracted to them,perhaps its the kangaroos back home that they are really missing...............:cheesy:

I wonder where his pockets were when they picked. Hanging over the back of chair perhaps?

Tie me Kangaroo down sport, tie me Kangaroo down... you know the Rolf Harris song? Oops he's in clink for doing something similar to some young ladies so I am told.

4 hours ago, petermik said:

You seem to be referring that many aussies are gay, most aussies are hero and not gay.

3 hours ago, roo860 said:

Another foreigner succumbed to the traditional Thai 'pointing' thingy.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

And he is being ridiculed on Aussie social media, being tagged as a guy caught with ladyboys after this pointing photo was plastered on social media by the Thai police.  I can only imagine what his family and friends are giving to him.  He will never ever live this photo op for police down.

6 hours ago, petermik said:

Better than biting anything else that they may have gotten hold of :shock1:

7 hours ago, petermik said:

The kangaroos look far better than these boys!

"been arrested for allegedly pickpocketing"

They had his wallet, did they think he gave it to them.

BTW, I like that have gone back to the 'finger pointing', sort of makes it more official.

LeoTex

1 minute ago, Penicillin said:

Yeah , and the hair salon didn't help much either.  I heard that heavy drinking is the only (albeit temporary) solution. 

Hair is a bugger to get off the back seat!  Which end of the pig did you put the lipstick on?