Share Tip !! UK Aim market

Tried to get in at 7.35 with £5000 more when offer dipped not a chance shares being hoovered up.....requoted with no price 11 times price moved to 7.55 and surprise surprise immediate quote at 7.52.....typical MM's playing games

• Like 1

The other share I mentioned Cap-XX has taken off without me on board for once....shot up to 10.37p now......might not get back in at my advised entry level of 7.5p

Edited by Chivas

Good pick Chivas and well done, i had a fantastic ride on GKP a few years back, 7p up to a high of £4.50 worthless now, but i took huge profits off them during their rise.

Investing in Serica Energy right now, have a peep, share price is almost equal to cash in bank very steady earnings, good potential upside 

http://www.serica-energy.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have little doubt this one will take off at 8am Monday wait for the pull back which 99% will happen then top up or purchase......Suspect it will go into double figures certainly initially dont get caught at the top

Big media coverage today

Edited by Chivas

On 8/8/2017 at 10:01 AM, richy2201 said:

Topped up today at 8p on the button. Again, for me this will either be a dud or another GKP. It's always an educated gamble on the stock market but sometimes you got to take the plunge. Cheers

yes just hold and relax shares neither go down or up in a straight line nothings changed the oil is clearly there that is indisputable just a question of how much and is it extractable in a cost effective manner

RNS released earlier. Looks to be on track. The SP dropped prior to this to around 6.5p. UK Oil & Gas Investments PLC on Thursday said it has drilled, logged and cased a sidetrack well to optimise flow test potential for the Broadford Bridge-1 exploration well in the Weald basin
All looks positive. Of course there will be problems along the way but yes, hold on and everything comes to those who wait!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, richy2201 said:

RNS released earlier. Looks to be on track. The SP dropped prior to this to around 6.5p. UK Oil & Gas Investments PLC on Thursday said it has drilled, logged and cased a sidetrack well to optimise flow test potential for the Broadford Bridge-1 exploration well in the Weald basin
All looks positive. Of course there will be problems along the way but yes, hold on and everything comes to those who wait!

Yes that was an explosive day yesterday.......the derampers were out on the boards and along with North Korea share prices were deflated.....drifting down thinking have  I got this wrong I bought £3000 more at 6.64p and it drifted slightly lower as you said.....went out the back in the sun for no more than a minute but can still view the laptop and saw the offer shoot from 6.6p to 6,9p in one leap but the bid not move at all.....came inside and both bid and offer ticked up couple times......thinking lets have a quick scalp in and out and suddenly am offered 7p (on the trade of literally 2 minutes before) thinking I'll have that (easy money) press accept and it throws the trade out !!  I'm thinking <deleted> have never seen that before (you have 10 seconds to accept/decline "normally") and see the price rocketing in the background......60 seconds later its 8.1p on the bid quoted immediate sell at 8.14p and I was out !!

That RNS was sublime......only one way this share is going when flow rates are released

In the end finished the day more or less where it started at 7.5p

Edited by Chivas
  • Like 1

Ukog bouncing around 7.85p mid....

Somewhat annoyingly the other share I recommended on the thread Cap-XX has certainly taken off without me on board currently 12.90p....

I have got 3rd share under review will keep anyone reading the thread posted if I enter a trade

Edited by Chivas
  • Like 1

Ukog bouncing around 7.85p mid....
Somewhat annoyingly the other share I recommended on the thread Cap-XX has certainly taken off without me on board currently 12.90p....
I have got 3rd share under review will keep anyone reading the thread posted if I enter a trade

Cheers Chivas. Yes it's getting a little frustrating watching UKOG though can't complain as no news is good news etc. Just wait and see.
Interested to see what your new tip is!

Thanks again
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, richy2201 said:

RNS out earlier. It's looking good! In for the long run.....

Yes closed yesterday at 8.95p.....it surged this morning again hitting 9.8p but has currently settled below yesterdays close at 8.8p.....anything that starts with 9 at 4.30pm to day will be another record close (not intraday high)

• Like 1

rig is down.....planning meeting decision on the 12th will be crucial recommended for acceptance but you never know.....potential is mindblowing but as I've copped a bundle off this one already am confident

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richy2201 said:

Chivas, what's the story with the other hole they drilled aka "The Gatwick Gusher"? Is it still on the cards? Another top up might be in order. As mentioned before this has a "GKP" potential. Cheers again.

It was mentoned yesterday that the planning application to go into full production had been delayed from this month until October. Not sure of exact reasons but appears to be adminstration wise only

Edited by Chivas
  • Like 1

Comments from the CEO reference Wednesday RNS and todays additional on Horse Hill (Gatwick Gusher)

"Stephen Sanderson, UKOG's Executive Chairman, commented:

"I am delighted to report the safe and successful completion of the drilling and completion phase of the well at our flagship Broadford Bridge oil discovery.

The well continues to deliver significant technical insights, this time via the extensive perforation programme, the results of which provides further encouraging confirmation of mobile, light oil within the target Kimmeridge reservoir zones.

I thank all the many staff and contractors involved for their professionalism and dedication in delivering the well in optimal condition for the extensive flow testing programme, which is now underway.""

and more recently : -

"Flow Testing, Oil Storage and Further Drilling Permits Granted by Environment Agency ,

Horse Hill Oil Discovery, Weald Basin, UK"

Ducks lining up ....

Edited by Chivas
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, richy2201 said:

Thanks for these links Chivas, very much appreciated!

Never been more confident on an AIM share......anyone reading the thread and invested at price I recommended on is at a 4 bagger. Ive took a lot higher than that already but reinvested in the 6's.....Ive got little doubt where this one will go with patience

Edited by Chivas

Planning application being heard re Broadford Bridge today from 10.30 am.....should it be as expected granted (you never know for sure) am expecting bit of a spike upwards. Will be looking to sell part of holding on spike and buy back in as it settles. Always a risk of course....

• Like 1