Expat caught on video attacking Thai woman outside bar in Rayong

webfact

5 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Yes, but the woman is Thai, the man is just a farang.

So whatever was going on, he gets the blame, deserved or undeserved.

It is time, me think, for making plan B.

Who gives a flying toss who blames who? The guy is just downright wrong and anyone who says he was right is just as bad as this idiot.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

as an upper class American from Southern California during my first trip to Thailand my big shock was all the super low class visitors you saw everywhere.

real scum of the earth types.

57 minutes ago, thaipod said:

He grabbed her ass as he walked out the door in a drunken state, which she reacted. Normally girls don't react like that unless he grabbed her hard and hurt her.

He should of apologised and moved on

How are guys expected to act in a bar and the women that are on offer at those places?

Gentleman.jpg

6 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

How are guys expected to act in a bar and the women that are on offer at those places?

They tend not to like being pawed though. Grab an ass, get a slap. Everybody laughs it off. The end.

13 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

They tend not to like being pawed though. Grab an ass, get a slap. Everybody laughs it off. The end.

Real story has broken. The girl that had her ass grabbed was the wife of another customer in the bar. She had just come to pick him up and had had her tits grabbed by Howard prior to her going to sit outside. Howard is this fine establishment's landlord.

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

as an upper class American from Southern California during my first trip to Thailand my big shock was all the super low class visitors you saw everywhere.

real scum of the earth types.

..and it's gone downhill since then.

20 minutes ago, Catkiwi said:

Real story has broken. The girl that had her ass grabbed was the wife of another customer in the bar. She had just come to pick him up and had had her tits grabbed by Howard prior to her going to sit outside. Howard is this fine establishment's landlord.

Who's Howard? The guy who beat up the woman? Or the guy who tried to intervene?

After looking at the video, I think the Aussie is more at fault, and here's why:

Ok, the girl hit him first, but it was a girly slap which might make a baby cry.

Then he slap her.   Fair enough.

But then she raises her hand.  A second later, the Aussie goes apeshit, and blows it, by pummeling her. 

He completely over-reacted.  Especially hitting the man who intervened.   He's a sniveling pussy and deserves whatever legal repercussions he's slapped with.

1 minute ago, boomerangutang said:

After looking at the video, I think the Aussie is more at fault, and here's why:

Ok, the girl hit him first, but it was a girly slap which might make a baby cry.

Then he slap her.   Fair enough.

But then she raises her hand.  A second later, the Aussie goes apeshit, and blows it, by pummeling her. 

He completely over-reacted.  Especially hitting the man who intervened.   He's a sniveling pussy and deserves whatever legal repercussions he's slapped with.

Did you catch the sexual assault before she slapped him?

3 hours ago, bsdthai said:

Um but the slapper slapped him first? Dont want to get hit dont hit others? Hes not a man but the slappers not a women!

I think you mean ....he's not a gentleman and she's not a lady.

3 hours ago, carabaothai said:

It is very bad to attack a woman. 

This man is very bad 

But this "That means you have to accept our culture and treat us respectfully, especially with women." 

How many times I've seen thai men young or not, thai husbands attacking with a lot of violence women or their wife in the street and nobody to help the woman! 

Also... Every night in every thai soap opera we can see women attacked by thai men..

This is thai culture also and it is bad also! 

Perhaps the guy should tell that to the Judge when they haul him off to court, but I'm sure think that would be brushed aside coming from a foreigner.

1 hour ago, Kerryd said:

If you click the link at the bottom of the first post it takes you to another page and a window opens with a pic of a screen cap just before the slapping starts. The next pic appears to be his FaceBook page where it notes he is from Russel, Manitoba.

His Facebook page also indicates he attended Major Pratt Collegiate in Russell, Manitoba.

Now, that really says it all.:whistling:

3 hours ago, bsdthai said:

Um but the slapper slapped him first? Dont want to get hit dont hit others? Hes not a man but the slappers not a women!

3 hours ago, adrock212 said:

So you didn't see him grab her bum first? Look again. That is called sexual assault and a slap is the least he deserved regardless of her occupation.

Yes he grabbed her bum, and he should have taken the slap like a man. All the girls were right as was the other guy. He wouldn't have a chance against most his size.

1 hour ago, Catkiwi said:

Who says?

26 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Ahhh... so the owner of this establishment beat up the wife of a customer but only AFTER he copped a feel of her tits and grabbed her arse.

That about sums it up.

4 hours ago, bsdthai said:

SHE DONE RIGHT!!! Look where is his hand before she slapped him. It give enough <deleted> who think they can do everything what they want.  Grasping women's ass or breasts. I hope she bring him to court and teach him to have more respect to woman.

1 minute ago, snowgard said:

SHE DONE RIGHT!!! Look where is his hand before she slapped him. It give enough <deleted> who think they can do everything what they want.  Grasping women's ass or breasts. I hope she bring him to court and teach him to have more respect to woman.

He sure screwed himself with his own camera here, he better sell out fast and move along.

4 hours ago, bsdthai said:

She slapped him cause he put his hand up her skirt as he walked out.  

Man grabs womans bottom in bottoms up bar man is bottom feeder err I mean landlord of bottoms up bar and likes feeling bottoms of his clients who frequent bottoms up bar. Bottoms were definitely up but not grabbing