Expat caught on video attacking Thai woman outside bar in Rayong

webfact

2 minutes ago, paddyjoe41 said:

I dont agree with a man slapping a woman,but lets not forget this drinker hit him first for whatever reason,man or woman this was out of order.This woman did this because she knows that the thai law albeit for what its worth,would without doubt be on her side,regardless.The man did what he would normally do at home in his own country,when assaulted fight back.In thailand its called loosing face,but only for thai people,so its ok for thai but not farang,im afraid as far as im concerned its tit for tat,and he should have no regrets,she struck first.She just showed her ignornance and assumed that was the correct thing to do,so why not he show his ignornance and assume he is correct.Every one of us farangs know very well there are two laws here in Thailand,locals and US,right or wrong WE ARE WRONG.ALWAYS.Money stolen Property stolen,our fault only.Accidents Thai injured farang injured,thai at fault,WE HAVE TO PAY.WHY.2 LAWS,We are not welcome,our Money is welcome only.

She slapped him, because he groped her. 

That's sexual assault. 

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, angelman said:

Life is dangerous. Thai can be particularly so. For the same action, you cannot be sure what the reaction will be. A smile? Or a lot of trouble. All depends on the variables. To report this incident to us is good as a reminder. Playful is not always well received. And so many people are so full of shyst. Especially this enviroment.  In the West you have the attempt to control you with Political Correctness.  SUCH BORING PEOPLE.  Sometimes, perhaps most times, your action having backfired, a simple real "I am sorry"  is the best return.  Not everything is about right and wrong.

You think sexually assaulting someone is "playful" and condemning it is "PC"? 

You need a new dictionary. 

25 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Exactly. If he groped or touched a woman up in Australia, or most Western countries he'd be facing sexual assault charges. 

He's pissed and leaving with a tart but decided to grope another woman. She reacts and gives him a slight slap. <deleted>, he must've been too pissed or arrogant to just say "oops sorry" and leave. He gives her a slight slap back. Do that to a Thai person, touching their head is gonna provoke a reaction. I thought her front kick was good - shame she didn't bladder him or get his bollkcos. He then wades in, and hits like a pussy.

Surprised the other guy he chinned didn't wallop him.

I saw this first on FB. There and here, the amount of posters slagging Thais off and trying to defend this - unreal. A pissed up Aussie gropes a woman, gets slapped, slaps back, gets kicked and hit, lands some soft punches. That's whats on the video.

He should be charged with sexual assault, aggravated assault, prosecuted and if convicted find, jailed for a couple of months and deported and banned. 

No excuse for his behavior based on that video.

The more they arrest, jail, deport and ban aholes like this guy, the better off the rest of us Expats will be. For far too long this kind of scumbag behavior by Expats has been let go. Hoping to see an article about the arrest in a day or two. 

14 minutes ago, paddyjoe41 said:

This woman did this because she knows that the thai law albeit for what its worth,would without doubt be on her side,regardless.

Flawed premise #1.

The man did what he would normally do at home in his own country,when assaulted fight back.

Flawed premise #2. You're on a roll here! (but do you regularly, legally get to beat women where you come from?)

Every one of us farangs know very well there are two laws here in Thailand,locals and US,right or wrong WE ARE WRONG.ALWAYS.Money stolen Property stolen,our fault only.Accidents Thai injured farang injured,thai at fault,WE HAVE TO PAY.WHY.2 LAWS,We are not welcome,our Money is welcome only.

Yayyy! You DID IT!!! The imperfect trifecta in a single post!

Take a day off (the keyboard).

Please.

Edited by NanLaew

7 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

You think sexually assaulting someone is "playful" and condemning it is "PC"? 

You need a new dictionary. 

To be fair I see it constantly in bars, not that I agree with it,  and guys seem to think it's ok to grab what they like and 99.9% of the time the girls almost accept it. I don't like it, I don't approve of it but maybe he has done this before and 'mai pen rai' and this time she was just in a bad mood. I'd suggest slapping him is really OTT as well as his response. No big deal just another 'drama' in the bar.

8 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

To be fair I see it constantly in bars, not that I agree with it,  and guys seem to think it's ok to grab what they like and 99.9% of the time the girls almost accept it. I don't like it, I don't approve of it but maybe he has done this before and 'mai pen rai' and this time she was just in a bad mood. I'd suggest slapping him is really OTT as well as his response. No big deal just another 'drama' in the bar.

If, and I do stress that word, all the details emerging on this thread are correct it would appear the woman doesn't work there, but had shown up to collect her husband. 

It seems the guy who grabbed her owned the bar and had previously grabbed her breasts inside the bar. 

She went outside to avoid further assault and he followed her out and grabbed her again. 

If all this is true, then it was assault (in my view) and the piece of shit who grabbed her deserves a world of pain and grief for his actions. 

"If" is key though, I'll admit to that and it is only through bearing in mind other's comments on this thread that I take this view. 

Edited by Bluespunk

10 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

If, and I do stress that word, all the details emerging on this thread are correct it would appear the woman doesn't work there, but had shown up to collect her husband. 

It seems the guy who grabbed her owned the bar and had previously grabbed her breasts inside the bar. 

She went outside to avoid further assault and he followed her out and grabbed her again. 

If all this is true, then it was assault (in my view) and the piece of shit who grabbed her deserves a world of pain and grief for his actions. 

"If" is key though, I'll admit to that and it is only through bearing in mind other's comments on this thread that I take this view. 

ah if that's the case then my apologies and totally unforgivable I made the assumption that the lady was part of the bar 

He started it and then fueled it further by the grab or the pinch. Not quite the Romeo he thinks he is! There was perhaps already some aggravation there, probably him flirting or she as an old flame and him going away with another broad. The guy has issues, either that or is a few numbers short to average IQ level. Probably drove home lit as well. Gives us foreigners a bad name, and if he is from down under, Australians even a bigger one.. YIKES! No quality there!

Edited by holy cow cm

12 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

ah if that's the case then my apologies and totally unforgivable I made the assumption that the lady was part of the bar 

So did I until read more. The OP is hardly an in depth investigation. 

19 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

The other 'if' to throw into the pot is that the lady he was exiting the bar with, on his left side, is apparently his wife. She being the owner/operator of the bar. All in all. the guy seems to be screwed, even if only some of the 'ifs' turn out to be fact.

3 minutes ago, dabhand said:

The other 'if' to throw into the pot is that the lady he was exiting the bar with, on his left side, is apparently his wife. She being the owner/operator of the bar. All in all. the guy seems to be screwed, even if only some of the 'ifs' turn out to be fact.

Good. 

It has just been on the Television News. Workpoint TV say he is Australian and that he claims he was giving the woman a "Pat on the back" as thanks for calming the earlier situation in the bar.

I know Zimmer, he is Canadian and he is the man in the video. I have just seen the girl he beat up and it is not a pretty sight.

9 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Since he is a/the Bar Owner, he might have an I'm Holier than Thou Superiority attitude and can do no wrong. So wrong he was and is on many of fronts. Place should be Boycotted!  

You have nailed it.

A bit of tickle and slap. He called that one wrong. I wonder if some prior liaison, or knowledge of the woman's background, gave him the idea it was acceptable behaviour. The wife-beater impression was totally out of order; he should just've accepted the slap and wai'd/ kahwtorted; ego too big I suppose. Now it's all over Facebook/TV he's screwed I would imagine; whatever kudos he might've built up with the locals has just gone right down the drain.

3 hours ago, gemguy said:

You may be right...

So in the end 2 people learned a lesson.

# The Man learned he should not slap or grope just any ones butt regardless of the circumstances as there could be consequences.

# The Woman learned that she can not hit someone in the face like that and expect nothing to come of it ...even if she feels she is in the right as she is the one that got hurt and most likely will get hurt again if and when she slaps a man in the face.

She has learned that she should reprimand the person verbally but not resort to physical aggressiveness to resolve the issue....as she learned the hard way what can often enough happen.

Cheers

They also learned the person punches like a little girl so much so he had to have 6 attempts and everyone of them was as girly as the last.

13 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Update:

Zimmer is to be awarded 100'000baht compo from his opponent as his girly punches have caused a loss of face to his macho image.

It is amazing how many girly men stick up for the girly man isn't it?

24 minutes ago, lucjoker said:

Bad comparison .....And people TOUCH and KNOCK on watermelons (and other things)before they have payed for it ,ask your wife .

And also in a whore house ( even a bar  ,.....) i taste the services BEFORE i pay for it afterwards .( and i dont mean chocolat or beer )

I understand that you never came further than a shoppingcenter ,so dont try to be a wise guy making stupid comparisons .If i see your wife next time i will tell her you were looking further than the shoppingcenter flyers .She will teach you how to knock on a watermelon.................

You might well have an advance taste of the goods but you don't have the full buffet, as it were ( and particularly when you've had a prior warning about pawing the fare). 

45 minutes ago, lucjoker said:

Bad comparison .....And people TOUCH and KNOCK on watermelons (and other things)before they have payed for it ,ask your wife .

And also in a whore house ( even a bar  ,.....) i taste the services BEFORE i pay for it afterwards .( and i dont mean chocolat or beer )

I understand that you never came further than a shoppingcenter ,so dont try to be a wise guy making stupid comparisons .If i see your wife next time i will tell her you were looking further than the shoppingcenter flyers .She will teach you how to knock on a watermelon.................

And these trash, together with Zimmer who are giving the expats here a bad name.:clap2:

4 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

That report says that as well as foreigner and the girl reporting each other, the wife of the foreigner has filed charges against two Facebook pages for defamation under the computer act. 

An object lesson in how to make a bad situation worse. 

3 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

If I were him I would be on a plane to Cambo or elsewhere quick-smart. This won't go away and the outcome is not likely going to be good for him.

It was disgusting and unjustifiable behaviour to retaliate after the slap. 

You never hit a woman especially with closed fists and repeatedly as is demonstrated in the video.

I don't doubt he is exactly the sort of character immigration do not want in Thailand and a deportation and persona non grata order will likely be the order of the day and rightly so. 

yeah, a real man doesn't hit women, unless absolute forced to,,, and i can't even imagine a scenario ,, a real man just stands still and defends himself while possibly laughing at the girl trying to hit him,,, the last part is optional and depends on the situation,, but the point is,, a man doesn't need to beat a woman,, just defend yourself and the girl if she keeps attacking will probably hurt herself from hitting your defense.

So every lady who works in a bar is fair game and can be manhandled?  Does that also mean every lady who works in a massage shop has no right to physical privacy?  Get your mind above your navel and realize that a lot of these ladies work in these places because they desparately need the money to prevent the family members back home from starving.

He's just after a reaction ignore him. Only someone who behaves similarly to the in the video would come out with crap like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I do believe he grabs her ass in the very beginning of the video and that sets her off.
In any case I can't believe some of you scrubs are celebrating this.
I've seen comments:
"Thai guys are the same!"
"She started it!"
"She's a bargirl."
ETC
<deleted> is wrong with you people? Seriously, have you lost the last bit of decency you had in you when you moved here?
Your rationally is as follows:
A dog from your country once bit me, hence anything that people from my nation do to you is justified AND I'm gonna gloat.

<deleted>

Edited by metisdead
Profane acronym removed.