10 most beautiful transwomen in Thailand (2017 edition)

10 most beautiful transwomen in Thailand (2017 edition)

c2.png

10. Chalisa “Rose” Yuemchai 

Chalisa “Rose” Yuemchai shot to fame after a minor role in the Chinese comedy “Lost in Thailand,” which made USD107 million in profits. Audiences were surprised when Rose delivered her single line in well-spoken Mandarin. Afterwards, she developed a strong Chinese fan base.

c3.png

Full story and lots more photos: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/lifestyle/10-beautiful-transwomen-thailand-2017-edition/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-06-26

57 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

Definitely not beautiful to me!!

Did you forget your glasses?? These people are gorgeous, not my cup of tea but I can't deny they are knock outs in their own right.

4 hours ago, Goanna said:

Sorry, but I'm not gay. Obviously the title to attract gay men. Enjoy your shitty arse gents.

2 hours ago, Been there done that said:

This forum is spiralling downwards. Fast.

I Am trying, so hard, not to lead it down any further.

4 hours ago, gazza4 said:

I Am trying, so hard, not to lead it down any further.

By solely reading some topics on this forum I admire your goal. However, as Thailand is a lost cause,  that applies to many forummembers as well. Only they dont see it themselves. Better spent your time helping orphans. The reward will be much higher.

15 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

That's only because you know they're men.  These are some of the more attractive trans I've seen, and I'm not gay nor am I into ladyboys.  I'd venture to say that these gals would fool the most savvy Thailand expats if you met them in person.  Well, until they started talking I suppose. 

15 hours ago, Goanna said:

Sorry, but I'm not gay. Obviously the title to attract gay men. Enjoy your shitty arse gents.

And neither are the vast majority of men that would be going out with these ladies.

By the looks of it, most (if not all) are post-op so in all aspects they look like women, act like women and can have sex like a woman. That is NOT what gay men are looking for. Amazingly enough, gay men are actually looking for men that look like men. It's the 'straight' guys that go for transwomen.

Anyway, by the look of your profile picture I don't think you will be getting too much attention from either gay men or transwomen. You're strictly the over 50 y/o bar girl target.

20 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Nothing wrong with admiring beauty wherever one sees it, and I'm as straight as they come.

Behind the facade is a lot of psychological torment, because lady boys feel trapped in the wrong body or gender. Suicide rates in post-op ladyboys are apparently quite high. They also contend with the side effects of feminizing hormone consumption.

I suppose it is a bit much to expect some posters on TV to display understanding or empathy.

20 hours ago, Goanna said:

Perhaps you are not aware there are many Thai women in the oldest profession who offer anal sex. So there is also a demand among men who call themselves heterosexual. No, I'm not one of them.

"Its not Gay if you Don't look down" !!!... 

Some very pretty faces there... definitely beautiful enough to 'fool' the most experienced of male cynics. 

I very much doubt you see any of these 'prettys' pickpocketing and robbing tourists on Pattaya Beach Road !... 

On 6/26/2017 at 2:02 PM, Goanna said:

What an ignorant and without knowledge reply. Lady boys are not gay either. Lady boys dont want a gay man, they want a heterosexual man.They want a man who will make them feel like a woman. I have lived here for may years and having been in the bar trade, and spoken to, and employed many lady boys, you will find that unless its a requirement of the scene requested by the guy, 99% of the khatoeys customers are straight men.Gay men dont want another effeminate man, they want a butch, possibly forces type guy. Thats what the whole scene is about.

You need to learn about the 3rd gender and their part played in the history of this country. You obviously have never read 'The third gender'

And before you start, i am not talking about the cocks in frocks, or the chicks with dicks, on beach road. These are simply men dressed as women, for criminal purposes. Oh, and by the way, i thought your final comment  "Enjoy your shitty arse gents" Really clever. You are a really classy guy.

On 6/26/2017 at 3:50 PM, Been there done that said:

This forum is spiralling downwards. Fast.

Why? because a country whose history includes transsexual people? This is their culture, not yours. This is their history, not yours. Did you know that the Japanese Kabuki were originally all men? Did you know that the original Geisha girls were all men.? Read it and learn. It also has its roots in Shakespeare's England.When he was writing plays, women were not allowed to act on the stage. Their parts were all played by men.Women, especially in Asia, because of their low class status, were not allowed to enter into the public role. Go back to Siam long ago, in the 16th/17th centuries. There were no news papers, televisions, radios, or any other way (except by horse) to carry news. When a king of one province went to visit a king of another province, he took his entertainment with him. This included singers, dancers, magicians etc.The most feminine of the boys, would have been trained in dance and instrument playing. Quite often a king would find one of the dancers, that he had shown an interest in, would be left behind as a gift from the departing king to cement a relationship between the two provinces. You need to learn about of that which you condemn. Its rather interesting.

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Why? because a country whose history includes transsexual people? This is their culture, not yours. This is their history, not yours. Did you know that the Japanese Kabuki were originally all men? Did you know that the original Geisha girls were all men.? Read it and learn. It also has its roots in Shakespeare's England.When he was writing plays, women were not allowed to act on the stage. Their parts were all played by men.Women, especially in Asia, because of their low class status, were not allowed to enter into the public role. Go back to Siam long ago, in the 16th/17th centuries. There were no news papers, televisions, radios, or any other way (except by horse) to carry news. When a king of one province went to visit a king of another province, he took his entertainment with him. This included singers, dancers, magicians etc.The most feminine of the boys, would have been trained in dance and instrument playing. Quite often a king would find one of the dancers, that he had shown an interest in, would be left behind as a gift from the departing king to cement a relationship between the two provinces. You need to learn about of that which you condemn. Its rather interesting.

:shock1:

On 6/27/2017 at 10:28 AM, bazza73 said:

Nothing wrong with admiring beauty wherever one sees it, and I'm as straight as they come.

Behind the facade is a lot of psychological torment, because lady boys feel trapped in the wrong body or gender. Suicide rates in post-op ladyboys are apparently quite high. They also contend with the side effects of feminizing hormone consumption.

I suppose it is a bit much to expect some posters on TV to display understanding or empathy.

Very true. Also many people dont know what these true transsexuals have to go through and suffer for their lifes adjustment. For some it means complete divorce from their families, ridicule and hatred from their friends. If you think their life is easy, you are a fool. They spend their lives in a twilight world, knowing that they may never find true love. theirs can be a very short life, because after a while of complete disregard, many of them find that suicide is the answer. They call it 'going to sleep' How ever some choose to ridicule and make derision of these people. But i bet you that many of their critics, have spent a few hours in their company.

7 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

What an ignorant and without knowledge reply. Lady boys are not gay either. Lady boys dont want a gay man, they want a heterosexual man.They want a man who will make them feel like a woman. I have lived here for may years and having been in the bar trade, and spoken to, and employed many lady boys, you will find that unless its a requirement of the scene requested by the guy, 99% of the khatoeys customers are straight men.Gay men dont want another effeminate man, they want a butch, possibly forces type guy. Thats what the whole scene is about.

You need to learn about the 3rd gender and their part played in the history of this country. You obviously have never read 'The third gender'

And before you start, i am not talking about the cocks in frocks, or the chicks with dicks, on beach road. These are simply men dressed as women, for criminal purposes. Oh, and by the way, i thought your final comment  "Enjoy your shitty arse gents" Really clever. You are a really classy guy.

Related image

This sums it up pretty much, but you really shouldn't beat yourself up over another persons ignorance, leading them to water doesn't mean they will drink it, let them drown in their weakness

3 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Related image

This sums it up pretty much, but you really shouldn't beat yourself up over another persons ignorance, leading them to water doesn't mean they will drink it, let them drown in their weakness

Thanks for being the voice of reason.