"It was murder" says Belgian girl's mother as website claims there has been a Koh Tao cover up in supposed suicide by hanging case

webfact

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first question would be as to why the BIB not collected and survey evidence instead close it at time suicide? All of sudden it reopen ....once media cannot be barred.....then declare suicide of other means and places....strange to investigate such strategie ......where liès the truth .

Could it have been the lizards that were eating her on the rock that hanged her up in the tree, storage maybe ? There have been so many ridiculous statements in the newspapers, one even stating in the same sentence that she was found hanging from a tree on a rock being eaten by lizards ! Let,s have a little truth in reporting, please !

Self proclaimed gurus such as this guy, have been plying their "trade" both here and Indonesia (Bali mainly) as saviours....often fakes that purify through sex!....

Have a close relative got stung in Bali by one.

14 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

Could it have been the lizards that were eating her on the rock that hanged her up in the tree, storage maybe ? There have been so many ridiculous statements in the newspapers, one even stating in the same sentence that she was found hanging from a tree on a rock being eaten by lizards ! Let,s have a little truth in reporting, please !

thats 1 thing you wont get..truth in reporting

20 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

I'm waiting for a BBC documentary about Death Island. That would put an end to Thailands tourism.

In view of the fact that most Thais know exactly what's going down on Koh Tao, but are unable to speak out due to the complicity of the current authorities, I would say that's a bad call.

47 minutes ago, Damaz6052 said:

Perhaps she has another breakdown(mental) and finally took her life.

Perhaps , but that is not the point.

Given the unusual degree of deaths on the island , why was this incident not thoroughly investigated at the time. The fact that the death was kept quiet for so long simply leads the majority of people to conclude that a cover up has occured.

On 6/30/2017 at 0:44 PM, Mickmouse1 said:

Of course cover up..of course CORRUPT POLICE FORCE..OF COURSE INEPT INVESTIGATORS Of Course Mafia Island supported by the corrupt cops.

Of course we must publicise it.?

cops/mafia might have done it

3 hours ago, Thechook said:

So just get a thai psychologist to say she was suicidal and case closed.  Why did they cremate the body so fast and without permission of the family?

how many more are going to kill  themselves ?   i thought the self appointed PM was going to deal with this corruption in the police .. ....

46 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

Self proclaimed gurus such as this guy, have been plying their "trade" both here and Indonesia (Bali mainly) as saviours....often fakes that purify through sex!....

Have a close relative got stung in Bali by one.

What is a cult? Is that organisation on Koh Pangan a cult?

It seems to be enough to call them a cult and everybody is against them without knowing who they are and what they do.

I don't know them and I have never been there. If they make people addict, take all there money and make them perform criminal acts then I will not defend them. Until I see evidence that this is so they are for me people who just perform there freedom of thought, probably with good intentions - like many Buddhist temples in Thailand where they offer to teach meditation. (The Dammakayo Cult is not one of them)

And by the way - how to you know Andreas is a self proclaimed guru? Because the press say so?

Edited by sweatalot

Religious sect involved...  obviously more to the story. 

Hopefully the boring "death island" screamers (who probably never been to Koh Tao) will realize now there is more to this, and leave the "serial killer" stories behind. 

38 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Can anyone name Cult where A Member hast been Murdered by a Fellow Cult . Yes , I was tempted to use that.!!.But the N words non pc..Charles Manson , you name em .

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Back in the good old days they fixed it by crucifying the cult leader. We see how that worked !

Now they investigate,

NOW the Police are told to do the job they are supposed to do.

Now the spotlight is firmly on Koh Tao AGAIN.

Now I wait for all the EXCUSES, the REASONS, the Anti farang not understanding Thai Culture Comments.

NOW WE SEE JUST HOW INCOMPETENT THE ROYAL THAI POLICE ARE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Khun Paul said:

Now they investigate,

NOW the Police are told to do the job they are supposed to do.

Now the spotlight is firmly on Koh Tao AGAIN.

Now I wait for all the EXCUSES, the REASONS, the Anti farang not understanding Thai Culture Comments.

NOW WE SEE JUST HOW INCOMPETENT THE ROYAL THAI POLICE ARE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thai authorities are good, maybe I dont think they are correct, but they know what they are doing

When the mother initially mentioned the koh phangan connection she was initially fobbed off with the line , that is not our jurisdiction

5 hours ago, Thechook said:

So just get a thai psychologist to say she was suicidal and case closed.  Why did they cremate the body so fast and without permission of the family?

You are right.  Death island we all know " suicide as excuse or bang up or blame 2 Burmese guys for it . Thats their go  typical thai police + nanny jaunta. RIP to girl " sad not good place to go answer  to tourist stay away no more fullmoon party's  no more go to death island full stop ...mafia head man runs everything  don't forget his son " all hushed up " then blamed Burmese guy's  , next went back to head mans son "around around it goes. 

22 minutes ago, hanssna said:

Religious sect involved...  obviously more to the story. 

Hopefully the boring "death island" screamers (who probably never been to Koh Tao) will realize now there is more to this, and leave the "serial killer" stories behind. 

The religouse group was on a different island to death island, wasn't it?

you might as well suggest that because she had travelled across New Zealand, we should stop believing that there is something very very bad going on in the death island community.

until these mysterious deaths stop, no one will forget about the dangers involved with a holiday to death island.... including theories about serial killers.... and nor should they.... forewarned is forearmed etc etc

Having put forward a serial killer on koh toa theory previously here's another alternative theory for balance.

girl is suicidal previously tried to kill herself by walking in front of a train but was stopped from doing so. Girl leaves koh Pha ngan to go to the mainland and return to Belgium - on the journey once leaving kpn dark thoughts take over again and on impulse she gets off at ko toa leaving her main rucksack on the boat. She checks in to a bungalow and overdoses on medication during which she knocks over a lamp and starts a

fire which burns down hers and two neighbouring bungalows - the fire rouses her and she escapes.. she goes across the island and checks in to a new guesthouse emotionally in turmoil she books another ticket to Bangkok leaving 2 days later but during that time her suicidal tendencies take over and this time she goes into the jungle and hangs herself - her body ends up resting on some rocks (you can see how this could happen from precious published photos of where the body was found) - police panic the last thing ko toa needs is another farang death so they delay the release of the information and cremate the body - it looks like suicide but so did the others so they panic and try to cover up the death... this at the moment to me whilst not as sensational an explanation as the others I have offered seems to me the most likely 

2 minutes ago, Bigdogfarang said:

this at the moment to me whilst not as sensational an explanation as the others I have offered seems to me the most likely 

I think I would like to hear from the psychiatric report in BKK

21 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

Perhaps you can provide a few quotes from the BP article?  Or is this not allowed?

I ask as the BP articles I've seen provide as little information/contradictory information (compared to other sources) as any other source.

Bangkok Post do not allow us to quote them.

16 minutes ago, Bigdogfarang said:

Having put forward a serial killer on koh toa theory previously here's another alternative theory for balance.

girl is suicidal previously tried to kill herself by walking in front of a train but was stopped from doing so. Girl leaves koh Pha ngan to go to the mainland and return to Belgium - on the journey once leaving kpn dark thoughts take over again and on impulse she gets off at ko toa leaving her main rucksack on the boat. She checks in to a bungalow and overdoses on medication during which she knocks over a lamp and starts a

fire which burns down hers and two neighbouring bungalows - the fire rouses her and she escapes.. she goes across the island and checks in to a new guesthouse emotionally in turmoil she books another ticket to Bangkok leaving 2 days later but during that time her suicidal tendencies take over and this time she goes into the jungle and hangs herself - her body ends up resting on some rocks (you can see how this could happen from precious published photos of where the body was found) - police panic the last thing ko toa needs is another farang death so they delay the release of the information and cremate the body - it looks like suicide but so did the others so they panic and try to cover up the death... this at the moment to me whilst not as sensational an explanation as the others I have offered seems to me the most likely 

Sounds like the version  that Koh Tao police and headman want us to believe

Edited by sweatalot