Video: Pattaya the new sports hub - fighting Go-Go dancers square up in Walking Street Thai boxing!

webfact

Video: Pattaya the new sports hub - fighting Go-Go dancers square up in Walking Street Thai boxing!

tnews_1499050751_9364.jpg

Picture: TNews

PATTAYA: -- It was not an organized bout but a bunch of fighting Go-Go dancers went at it hammer and tongs in the middle of Walking Street yesterday.

However the impromptu Thai boxing match is unlikely to be what the TAT had in mind when promoting Pattaya as a top class sports destination.

A new girl in one of the area bars - Kamonwan Lapmala, 21, - was left with leg and arm wounds after four or five other dancers aimed fists and feet in her direction.

Police volunteers and an elderly tourist seemed unable to stop the melee as many other tourists got out their phones to record the late night action.

Kamonwan said she had only been at the bar two days. A fight had broken out in the bar but security put a stop to it.

However, after closing she was followed and attacked including by a woman in black who she had never seen before.

She later reported the matter to the Pattaya station before being sent to hospital.

Police said it was probably a "New Girl vs Old Girl" tiff and they said the victim should get a doctor's report on her injuries before they decide what to do next.

Source: TNews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-04

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, fruitman said:

This farang is the hero of the day, he has several young girls fighting for him. If they see this in the Pokeys in London they all wanna go to Thailand.

Obviously pays way above the going rate :guitar:

So the Junta spread more rubbish when they declared they cleaned up the prostitutes and assorted undesirables from Pattaya.  From the video it's looks like business as usual with girls fighting over fat senior citizens.  The authorities really have to stop spewing crap and making themselves and Thailand look stupid.  

I do love Thailand.

I live here for 12 years now.

I can cope, easily, with the cultural differences between Thailand and the country I left.

But I will never be able to cope with the screeching voices of Thai women when they are expressing themselves forcefully.

Really awfully disgusting!

Edited by hansnl

2 hours ago, Thechook said:

So the Junta spread more rubbish when they declared they cleaned up the prostitutes and assorted undesirables from Pattaya.  From the video it's looks like business as usual with girls fighting over fat senior citizens.  The authorities really have to stop spewing crap and making themselves and Thailand look stupid.  

Why are you prejudiced by stating "fat".  You don't know if he has a health problem so he is unable to reduce his body weight.

There is hope it will all end soon. Europe's biggest selling tabloid published an article about the drastic increasing sex industry in tourist destinations under the headline: "Spain becomes Europe's Thailand."

Copy, copy or same same but different?

It's such a turn-off to see women street fighting .....or anyone for that matter. 

Having said that , It sure does draw a crowd.  I got jumped once by 5 guys trying to rob me  (South America) during the middle of the day . There must have been a hundred locals that formed a ring around us gawking and not a single one offered any assistance. (Probably hoping some  money would fly out).

This gives me a really awesome idea Bikini Bar boxing matches. No full nudity no prostitutes just hot sexy girls going at it in the ring. I don't think there is anything illegal about this so should not have to pay Big T money. I have never run any kind of entertainment or bar business but I do have some money 2 million baht. Any other people with experience or any other investors want to have a serious conversation. Or maybe instead of a permanent location. Can start a sexy bar girl boxing League and just rent out venues during the fights.....................    on second thought nevermind I don't want any of this kind of responsibility I am retired. But I will be the first one to buy tickets to such an event if anyone else would take on such an endeavor.