Video: Pattaya the new sports hub - fighting Go-Go dancers square up in Walking Street Thai boxing!

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Two important things would have made all the difference: The left jab, and gratuitous nudity.:smile:

I always wondered this ... why don't the girls rip off the other's dress? Pull their hair, yes, that is painful and disabling the other but if you get up close rip that dress off. 

I saw about a dozen Thai (bar probably) girls attacking a Farang on Bangla road a few years ago , guessing he didnt pay bill or something. Was on my way with my son to the Islander restaurant so didnt intervene. They kicked the shit out of him wasn't late night either.

2 hours ago, Diamondbob said:

1 police officer and he's clueless, cant even drag 1 girl away from the scene ;-(

Maybe conflict of interest at hand.

Lol..... I thought the cop was holding the new girl still, so the others could get a decent swing in

And.... the fat farang was umpiring... trying to keep it to one girl swinging at a time

with the headline as written, I was hoping for something better than jelly wrestling. So disappointed.... fake news

Fake news followed by the police response per last paragraph... lol... fake police.... so fake

26 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

I saw about a dozen Thai (bar probably) girls attacking a Farang on Bangla road a few years ago , guessing he didnt pay bill or something. Was on my way with my son to the Islander restaurant so didnt intervene. They kicked the shit out of him wasn't late night either.

Maybe he wanted and paid for it. There is no accounting for taste.

3 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Why are you prejudiced by stating "fat".  You don't know if he has a health problem so he is unable to reduce his body weight.

True, but the biggest majority of the older farangs are well overweight. What percentage of them are like that through health problems?

When I was young and growing up back in the UK, people with really fat bellies were almost non existent, you couldn't say that now.

2 hours ago, lubfishin said:

This gives me a really awesome idea Bikini Bar boxing matches. No full nudity no prostitutes just hot sexy girls going at it in the ring.

Any other people with experience or any other investors want to have a serious conversation. Or maybe instead of a permanent location. Can start a sexy bar girl boxing League and just rent out venues during the fights.....................    on second thought nevermind I don't want any of this kind of responsibility I am retired. But I will be the first one to buy tickets to such an event if anyone else would take on such an endeavor.

I would be interested, but only if these were professional wrestling events.

Now, I have a life long addiction to professional wrestling.

Oops, that's not entirely correct ... make that Professional Mud Wrestling.  

5 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Why are you prejudiced by stating "fat".  You don't know if he has a health problem so he is unable to reduce his body weight.

Good defence, I must remember that on my next hospital visit!

The silly old goat was lucky he didn't get attacked. I guess he was at least trying to protect the young lady and did better than the cops but it could have ended badly for him.

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

in the UKTrue, but the biggest majority of the older farangs are well overweight. What percentage of them are like that through health problems?

When I was young and growing up back in the UK, people with really fat bellies were almost non existent, you couldn't say that now.

Really. I am 68 this year how old are you ? I  can assure you that when I was old enough to go into pubs it was very noticeable that many guys 35+ had beer bellies no matter what part of the country I was in so I assume you had a sheltered upbringing and whether a farang or not in Pattaya is irrelevant as to beer bellies.  That said and not to detract from the point of the post over weight or not it say a lot for him to attempt to stop this hen fight on his own.  We all know Thais are such cowards that they would not have intervened and all credit to the policeman who had a good try

Edited by whatawonderfulday

1 hour ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Really. I am 68 this year how old are you ? I  can assure you that when I was old enough to go into pubs it was very noticeable that many guys 35+ had beer bellies no matter what part of the country I was in so I assume you had a sheltered upbringing and whether a farang or not in Pattaya is irrelevant as to beer bellies.  That said and not to detract from the point of the post over weight or not it say a lot for him to attempt to stop this hen fight on his own.  We all know Thais are such cowards that they would not have intervened and all credit to the policeman who had a good try

I never went to pubs, I have been a non drinker all my life, but as a professional musician I played in clubs where people were always dancing, of all the musicians I played with, I can only think of one who was vastly overweight and yet he was one of the best I ever played with.

If you have spent a lot of your time in pubs, I can see where you are coming from, no dancing, playing darts and pool which do not require any activity apart from bending elbows. It is understandable why so many of the drinkers are overweight.

6 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I never went to pubs, I have been a non drinker all my life, but as a professional musician I played in clubs where people were always dancing, of all the musicians I played with, I can only think of one who was vastly overweight and yet he was one of the best I ever played with.

If you have spent a lot of your time in pubs, I can see where you are coming from, no dancing, playing darts and pool which do not require any activity apart from bending elbows. It is understandable why so many of the drinkers are overweight.

As a musician then even playing on stage and moving to the beat uses up calories, never mind about the stress of each performance so to see an overweight band member is actually the exception. But as you say, for the average pub goer than lifting an elbow to drink is hardly an activity.  But irrespective the guy in the video at least did the human thing to try and stop the cat fight. I wonder how many other farang at the time just took a body swerve because they could not care less ?