Slow loris released back into the wild

webfact

Slow loris released back into the wild

Phuket Gazette 

1_201775104436773_qQBVbgRuuJAyYRkyTgLgEoTbGlcwUrnKHogiUxdO_jpeg.jpg

The loris was delivered to the Khao Pra Taew Wildlife Center. Photo: Winai Sarot

PHUKET: -- Officers from the Office of Natural Resources and Environment (NRE) Phuket helped release a slow loris back into the wild on Monday.

“A villager in the Baan Kuku area found the loris in the middle of the road, so he kindly brought it to us,” said NRE Director Kasem Sookwaree.

The loris was delivered to Pongchat Chuehorm, head of the Khao Pra Taew Wildlife Center. 

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Slow-loris-released-back-the-wild/66746?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-07-05

I think this is a cute, good news story, and am glad the animal was rescued and not injured

or killed by a careless speeding driver, and we all know that those drivers do exist

almost every place on earth

Geezer

Edited by Stargrazer9889
misspelled

2 hours ago, Juan B Tong said:

Deplorable.

It is rumored that the Lotus family will bring suit for defamation regarding the media use of the term slow.

They state that the term "Special needs" lotus should be used.

The Loris family have also complained to TV about a poster who incorrectly spelt their family name.

Edited by Belzybob

22 hours ago, Belzybob said:

The Loris family have also complained to TV about a poster who incorrectly spelt their family name.

Ha Ha good one.  missed it in review.  Love your sence of humor.  If I can figure out how to kill autofill life would be simpler

Edited by Juan B Tong

52 minutes ago, Juan B Tong said:

Ha Ha good one.  missed it in review.  Love your sence of humor.  If I can figure out how to kill autofill life would be simpler

Spell checkers are dangerous. I remember a friend putting out an email bulletin with a wide distribution, in which he referred to the whorehouse instead of the warehouse. I picked that one up too :-)

Edited by Belzybob