Tougher law for politicians

webfact

13 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Wait, you are seeing equality between having the nations armed forces at your beckon call, and a handful of rice farmers with random weapons.

It"s beck and call and no I'm talking about black shirts, red shirts with bombs, grenades and automatic weapons. I'm also talking about encouragement from red shirt leaders to burn public buildings and to run people down with their automobiles because "it is only a violation of the motor vehicle laws. You sir encourage terrorism.

1 hour ago, ramrod711 said:

It"s beck and call and no I'm talking about black shirts, red shirts with bombs, grenades and automatic weapons. I'm also talking about encouragement from red shirt leaders to burn public buildings and to run people down with their automobiles because "it is only a violation of the motor vehicle laws. You sir encourage terrorism.

So many things currently wrong in this country, why hang on to that old chestnut? They're all the same, at least under Thaksin the country was moving forward.

On 7/14/2017 at 7:34 PM, ramrod711 said:

A NEW LAW on criminal cases against politicians makes it pointless for defendants to escape the country and wait for the statute of limitations to expire.

About time, should have been done years ago. Never happen under the alphabet, proxy governments that have a different solution, amnesty for the leader.

Of course it should have been done years ago just as it should applicable to all and not just politicians as it is right now.

Why do you think the Junta wants a law like this for politicians only?

Are politicians the only criminals in the country or is it perhaps nothing at all to do with justice and everything to do with thwarting democracy.

Edited by Smarter Than You