rooster59

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/17/2017 at 10:40 PM, HerbalEd said:

"To people here"??? You must live in a tiny little world.

As i said. Amazing how fairly small amounts of money mean so much to people here. 

So i guess you are saying you would arrange a hit squad and kill a whole family like this over a few million baht?

I feel sad for you too then

On 17/07/2017 at 6:53 AM, diehard60 said:

they will go free in a couple of years because they confessed and said they were sorry. you watch

I think they will get capital punishment as thats what the prosecutors will go for. They are not part of the rich elite, but thug only.

2 hours ago, Evolare said:

I think they will get capital punishment as thats what the prosecutors will go for. They are not part of the rich elite, but thug only.

I have an uneasy feeling that there is an 'elitist' involved in there somewhere.

On 7/17/2017 at 2:11 AM, jabsjabs said:

Amazing how money is such a big deal to people here and kill over fairly small amounts. I'm sure the few million baht he will never get now while in jail for life will definitely be worth it forever with this moron. Smart move by him for sure. 

Also amazing how so many suspects confess so quick. Problem the world's fastest turn around rate on confessions. 

equally amazing that when they  borrow  it they dont seem to think it needs to be returned

7 hours ago, sambum said:

Neigh lad - not a chance!

I fear you are correct as it would appear the horse has bolted in this case, be a good chap and just nip over and close the stable door for me Thanks

Edited by oldlakey