Should I get back with my X?

PomPolo

Good day all.

I am reaching out to the TV community again for advice, telling me I am daft or on the right track etc.  I am fairly thick skinned so can take any form of opinion as I did last time.

Previously I wrote quite a detailed post about my thai x wife and thai x girlfriend and how I became insignificant to them once they thought I had no money, when in actual fact I had stopped telling them I had a little bit of money.

I have been working in a different country for about 6 months and also been back to my own country for a little while but I still consider Thailand my home so will be returning soon.  I still care a lot about my x girlfriend but she is now seeing another man who I believe also has a lot of money but she keeps on messaging me saying she is only waiting for me.  It is a quandary for me as I invested in 2 businesses she is still running more importantly I have a small dog that I miss! On a serious note she also has a daughter that I consider my own daughter and love a lot.

I am expecting the first forum response to be. Run forest run..... :) but I do learn from some of the feedback I get here!

Your X gf is lying to her current BF.  She also lost interest in you when she though you had no money.  She does not sound like she has a good personality for a loving relationship.  How cold you ever trust her.  You need to put more value on yourself... after all I would think you would want someone to love you, not your money.  

You know that you can't use money to buy you love.  If someone really loves you they won't care if you have money or not.  Depends on what relationship you want.  If you want to 'buy' a gf for company and sex then you can get back with your X or find some other money hunter woman.

If you want close loving relationship then you should find someone else.  

That's just my opinion.  

At the end of the day just accept that life is what it is. You will just have to choose whether you acccept liars and cheats with little boom boom ( Western woman), or pretty much as much boom boom as you wish for ( Thai women).  The end result will be the same so it is up to you to decided which journey you would rather take to ultimately end up with nothing but memories.

never having paid anyone to be my friend, girlfriend or wife in thailand or anywhere else and having had relationships that avoid many of the complaints that members here have i'd strongly recommend dating someone with a job, car, own apartment and decent education

3 hours ago, samsensam said:

never having paid anyone to be my friend, girlfriend or wife in thailand or anywhere else and having had relationships that avoid many of the complaints that members here have i'd strongly recommend dating someone with a job, car, own apartment and decent education

Decent education, you advise him to not stay in Thailand then :shock1:

Open your eyes. She's seeing another man, and for what? Just the same as you. MONEY and SECURITY for her daughter. These women could be loyal if one provider pays for her needs, but it's not love, is it?  Most likely she prefers you to him - a boost to your ego - but just remember, you would be her ATM instead of him.

If you can live with that, knowing every legs apart session is her way of paying you back for your generosity, not because she loves you - as she's currently doing with him - then it's up to you how you find happiness. 

I would stress, tread very carefully as there's now a third person in the mix, one who may not see it the same way as you.   

I would not get back to her. She is seen another men and messages you saying she is waiting for you. That means either the other men is not giving her enough money or she sees the current relationship w him not going anywhere.

Either way you are just a back up guy, the second choice.

You are away for many months and now is the chance to get rid of her, going back will be like an ex alcoholic who just decided to have 1 drink. 

23 hours ago, sipi said:

Run Forest run.

Oh damn I wasn't quick enough.

No matter how fast you run; stupid is as stupid does.

Seriously, you've had two Thai women who left you when the money dried-up and  you're thinking  of hooking back-up with one you know is with another stupid farang because of his money.

Duh?

2 hours ago, Juan B Tong said:

Wow such great advice!  Truly.

Dude, wake up, man up, and adopt a soi dog

I might add, never empower an oriental, especially a woman.

Why don't you just cut off you penis, if this seems like good advice.

2 hours ago, Henryford said:

One think i have learned after several failed relationships - You can't go back, it's never the same. Just move on and find someone new.

I agree.  Going back to a relationship that has previously failed is extremely unlikely to work.

The same problems will arise.

Even more importantly, one party (or both) will never completely trust the other again - and lack of trust is extremely corrosive in a relationship.