Ideas for a Chinese Knock Off

AllanB

Maybe sad to say, but Metisse Motorcycles is absolute not a Chinese company or owned by Chinese. The owner is called Gerry Lisi and is surely not Chinese....

Look at the picture, the person on the left is Gerry Lisi

Gerry-and-Prince-William.jpg

Metisse Motorcycles is a 100% British company. They stepped into the spotlight after a Hollywood movie director used a Metisse MKII Hammer for the popular movie U.N.C.L.E

Edited by Richard-BKK

10 hours ago, Richard-BKK said:

Maybe sad to say, but Metisse Motorcycles is absolute not a Chinese company or owned by Chinese. The owner is called Gerry Lisi and is surely not Chinese....

Metisse Motorcycles is a 100% British company. They stepped into the spotlight after a Hollywood movie director used a Metisse MKII Hammer for the popular movie U.N.C.L.E

I'm pretty sure he means that he wants a Chinese manufacturer to copy the bike so he can get a cheap version.

Oh and I'm pretty sure nobody would confuse Prince William with Gerry. :wink:

Yes, These are hand built bikes and way outside my price range, but the Chinese seem to be into these things now..bikes with a soundtrack. Something missing in this high tech day and age.

Gerry-and-Prince-William.jpg.f13b48471cd27e0fb675a45cd7b79817.jpg

I think he looks Chinese.