Police major general among officers probed over ‘Boss’ hit-and-run case

webfact

3 hours ago, Artisi said:

But please don't pressure them, things need to be prioritised, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, brown envelopes counted and distributed, visit the various income sources, maybe a nap or two -  these things take time and we can't do everything at once. 

AKA 'me first' - don't worry about the law or the criminal or your dead colleague :post-4641-1156693976: Bloody pathetic are some members of the RTP.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Police major general among officers probed ",I hope they use a long sharp stick.

So it's taking forever to translate the extradition order from Thai to English,they

thinking he's in U.S. ,so if he moves to say Germany, Spain,China, they will have

to conveniently  start translations all over again.and again,and again.

regards Worgeordie

3 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

"Police major general among officers probed ",I hope they use a long sharp stick.

So it's taking forever to translate the extradition order from Thai to English,they

thinking he's in U.S. ,so if he moves to say Germany, Spain,China, they will have

to conveniently  start translations all over again.and again,and again.

regards Worgeordie

Cattle stunning probe is probably the answer, suitably placed of course for major effect. 

Boss has access to way too much money [emoji383], don't worry about brown envelopes, it's bloody big crates of the stuff . If all the big guns go down , who will run the country? Maybe Trump could take over for 3 months will they all serve there little sentence. Ha ha . Me thinks the higher ups have got him safely out of harms way till the statute of limitations runs out . Mmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I hope not too far off topic but how is a police patrol man a Senior Sgt. Major ? I would expect a patrol man to maybe be out on his bike on his first day. A Senior Sgt. Major behind a desk with lots of ribbon after 20 years. All important people who should not get knocked down by a HiSo or for that matter anyone.

It is a waste of the national resources by investigating the corrupt police because there might even be another one higher up, who probably is a family friend of the Red Bull guy.

Yep everyone's got a boss and as long as he's getting paid no problem . How high can those envelopes go . Maybe to the top man , wow expensive!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app