SURVEY: Should ‘My Mate Nate’ be deported?

Scott

SURVEY: Should 'My Mate Nate' be deported?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. SURVEY: Should 'My Mate Nate' be deported?

• Yes, he should be deported.
    • No, he should not be deported.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a terrifying thought but I can remember stuffy old farts of the day making similar comments of outrage about a young Elvis Presley. May God help the planet if this obnoxious young oaf ever enjoys the same sort of following among the pea-brain teenyboppers of Thaland.

Elvis was equally harmless, but his calculated public "act" and persona got right up conservative antiquated noses. I assume oldies could easily see through his plastic insincerity..

The fact that oldies hated him drove more camp-followers to his fan clubs.

The kids, his target market, didn't care. The fact the oldies hated him was probably the most desirable endorsement his market needed.

On 7/24/2017 at 0:15 AM, garvin123g said:

Sorry !!
Thailand Law ..is Not an " Opinion"
It Is the LAW !! dont like it? Leave !

Same as Anywhere else !!

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Are we ever cranked up.  Did you have your corn flake this morning?  I feel sorry for you.

On 7/23/2017 at 1:51 PM, iReason said:

Impossible.

:coffee1:

Mass and Momentum.  A coin on the track would have absolutely no effect............. 

I believe the government is telling that tale to keep the youngsters away from the RR tracks.

On 7/23/2017 at 10:48 PM, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I don't think he used Thai coins though.

I'd bet it was him that passed a €2 coin I got in change the other week for a ฿10...

He needs his arse kicked and banned from the interweb for 5 years or until he grows up.

If he did use a Thai coin, he could be charged under lese majeste law.

In my old age my memory has got a little fuzzy, but I can certainly remember a railway track at the bottom of our garden behind a rather large fence when I was growing up. Now I'm not sure whether my parents repeatedly said "go and play on the railway tracks" or "don't go near the railway tracks". I'm assuming because I'm still here today it was the latter. If hes encouraging kids to do his juvenile antics (at his age he should know better) like that, get him out.

2 minutes ago, les Dennis said:

In my old age my memory has got a little fuzzy, but I can certainly remember a railway track at the bottom of our garden behind a rather large fence when I was growing up. Now I'm not sure whether my parents repeatedly said "go and play on the railway tracks" or "don't go near the railway tracks". I'm assuming because I'm still here today it was the latter. If hes encouraging kids to do his juvenile antics (at his age he should know better) like that, get him out.

Or might have been the former, as kids often do the opposite of what they're told.

Your English is very good for someone with a French name (sorry!)