• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SongSomSoda said:

One sucker from dubai sending my tee rak 20000 per month

LOooooooLOooLlIooLl

Gesendet von meinem LG-H990 mit Tapatalk

So you're saying your tee rak is a whore too? Are you sure YOU aren't the sucker?:coffee1:

Edited by SABloke

10 minutes ago, SABloke said:

So you're saying your tee rak is a whore too? Are you sure YOU aren't the sucker?:coffee1:

Playing you like a fish on the line buddy....

Using the world's oldest lure.....

Either you're psychologically drawn to these type women and condemned to a life of futility & TVF immortality or you need to change (up) your game....

Right now to her and her friends and lovers you're the useful farang village idiot.....

Fold up this tent and find a decent woman.....There's plenty out there with a "fine ass" - just add some better criteria for narrowing your search....Stay away from the massage, bg "type" of crowds....

Stay away from the PI....It's a cesspool full of desperate & volatile people.....But I think you've already explored that....

3I5XcpljIhX6EuazXE6mkawlkuGEYHaSjlbtFcthOsN5-lahNADOSPFOxz9rCFPUimZv4eP4l-l8Urd9ILQeQoiWWBBl80rH7gJdfArOoEbMzZitoQolFszK_Rms=w500-h208-nc.gif

your relationship sounds like a business arrangement, if she's not keeping her side of the deal then move on and find someone who will. there are plenty of girls prepared to be friends/gfs of foreigners if the price is right. just dont go believing it's more than it is and being surprised when it goes pear shaped.

next.

4 hours ago, kannot said:

implies partner is ladyboy:shock1:

I don't think she is Kannot.

Marko made a very strong point recently about his latest flame.

5 hours ago, owl sees all said:

now i have a 38 year bi sexual stunner[she has a full body massage each week,and on occasion goes with other girls] but i don't mind as after she is crazy for sex with me, i am working on a threesome, next time we go to Bangkok, she is well up for it, she also has the best butt i have ever seen

Above is Marko's post last month.

He finished with his ex because of sexual probs now it looks as though he has similar trouble again.

I think Marko needs to clarify a couple of points.

Edited by owl sees all
duplicated quote

Actually, the thread should read:

"Farang got milked for all he's worth, lady wants to dump him, moving on to greener pastures".

This is a first, unheard of in Thailand.

MUST be discussed here extensively!

Imagine if this should become commonplace in Thailand! Unthinkable!
Cheers.

15 hours ago, owl sees all said:

I don't think she is Kannot.

Marko made a very strong point recently about his latest flame.

Above is Marko's post last month.

He finished with his ex because of sexual probs now it looks as though he has similar trouble again.

I think Marko needs to clarify a couple of points.

Maybe i have made a mistake encouraging her repressed bi sexual tendency,there is no other man involved of that i am sure,the reason i give her 35,000 a month is because luckily for me i have a good income from investments and a largish sum in the bank.Generally we get on very well,but i did want it the other morning,a man has needs and bearing in mind it is usually over pretty quick in the morning,i got a bit fed up.As for the oral,my personal hygeine is first rate i always shower before and give the todger a good scrub,also i am not asking for deep throat just a bit of kissing,licking and a bit of a light suck.

Also to all of the posters who suggest go to Pattaya,i am sorry but shagging some random whore does nothing for me,strange as it may sound to some i actually have to have feelings for the girl before i can enjoy it.Any way i will let things cool off for a day or two,and see what happens.

Too clarify any other points,she has never worked in a bar,lives in the house with her son13 yrs and daughter 9,and her Mum,so there is no question a a parade of different men coming there,i have been asked by her and her Mum to move in but i like to keep a degree of independence,so i rent a small house in town,i stay about half at her house and half at mine,i hope this has clarified the position somewhat.

12 hours ago, swissie said:

Actually, the thread should read:

"Farang got milked for all he's worth, lady wants to dump him, moving on to greener pastures".

This is a first, unheard of in Thailand.

MUST be discussed here extensively!

Imagine if this should become commonplace in Thailand! Unthinkable!
Cheers.

No she does not want to dump me Swissie,and i can assure you the money i have spent on her in reference to my fiscal situation is what Trump would call chump change.

4 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Maybe i have made a mistake encouraging her repressed bi sexual tendency,there is no other man involved of that i am sure,the reason i give her 35,000 a month is because luckily for me i have a good income from investments and a largish sum in the bank.Generally we get on very well,but i did want it the other morning,a man has needs and bearing in mind it is usually over pretty quick in the morning,i got a bit fed up.As for the oral,my personal hygeine is first rate i always shower before and give the todger a good scrub,also i am not asking for deep throat just a bit of kissing,licking and a bit of a light suck.

Also to all of the posters who suggest go to Pattaya,i am sorry but shagging some random whore does nothing for me,strange as it may sound to some i actually have to have feelings for the girl before i can enjoy it.Any way i will let things cool off for a day or two,and see what happens.

Too clarify any other points,she has never worked in a bar,lives in the house with her son13 yrs and daughter 9,and her Mum,so there is no question a a parade of different men coming there,i have been asked by her and her Mum to move in but i like to keep a degree of independence,so i rent a small house in town,i stay about half at her house and half at mine,i hope this has clarified the position somewhat.

Crazy !

15 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

For 35,000, she won't move on, and the sulks won't last long until she needs another top up of funds. I do not know many girls that have two children on that type of money. If she won't put out for that kind of money, she is bat shit crazy. 

In retrospect, my wife asks for nothing a month and does all the above and even more. I think you're getting a raw deal.

10 hours ago, Been there done that said:

ason i give her 35,000 a month is because luckily for me i have a good income from investments

Just saying, if it is chump change for you, don't worry. You can always fund another one on the side. As you can see, money can buy you just about anything here (sure it is happiness?) but any relationship just built on money is not my cup of tea.

Best of luck

10 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Good for you Marko. Stick to your principles.

Let the Op do his own thing.

He clearly has his head screwed on and has the financial capability to be free to use his money as he wishes.

He asked for  advice about an aspect of personal problems which clearly concern him enough to seek the thoughts of others.

He did not ask for comments about his lifestyle. Nor did he deserve veiled insults from the know-all, nudge-nudge, wink-wink brigade who regularly swarm all over postings such as his.

Edited by Beechboy

16 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Marko, your girl suggested you go to Pattaya. I'm in the camp that following her advice is actually a good idea.

You don't have to "shag whores". You could play golf, tennis, enjoy the beaches (well maybe the Southern beaches) etc.

When she calls tell her you did exactly what she suggested.  That is, you went to PATTAYA. Further, that you met this girl who happened to enjoy anal sex, and now you are confused about what you want. Make it clear you have made no decision and see what she suggests.

If she tells you to stay in Pattaya ... it's over!

On the other hand, if she wants to visit you in Pattaya, you might enjoy a good time together.

Edited by Watchful

23 hours ago, Beechboy said:

Let the Op do his own thing.

He clearly has his head screwed on and has the financial capability to be free to use his money as he wishes.

He asked for  advice about an aspect of personal problems which clearly concern him enough to seek the thoughts of others.

He did not ask for comments about his lifestyle. Nor did he deserve veiled insults from the know-all, nudge-nudge, wink-wink brigade who regularly swarm all over postings such as his.

Thank you for your post sir.

Sorry for long post.

Look, you said you dont want to go to Pattaya and pay some woman for sex but you have paid

your woman a huge amount and, you are paying her a salary...(i dont get it...)

If you are unhappy and/or you feel there is a problem in your relationship, you should be able to

sit down and talk about it openly and calmly with your spouse.

If for any reason,you cannot communicate your problems or concerns with your spouse,logically

you cannot expect a solution or even, an improvement.

If your spouse is unwilling to hear your thoughts about whats going on,then you have builded

a relationship on wrong terms.-and your spouse is exploiting these terms-

Allow me to remind you a basic.True love does not have a price.A woman that loves you does not

ask for money.I had thai girlfriends in my times,they never asked for money or a salary.

Guess you started wrong on this one, so-i guess- there s no way to bring the 

relationship on equal, or, healthy terms now, or ever..

Its a huge problem if your spouse is treating you bad and you go along with it.She sees that her

bad manners are tolerated,and she s going to escalate it,

I treat my spouse with love and respect.As soon as she looses respect and try to manipulate me,

I end the relationship the same day,giving a full explenation that I do not receive the respect that

I provide. (thai women go nuts on logic explanations,but, they cannot deny them.they usually try to

equalise with some nonsence and then look at you to see if you bought it!)

If your woman avoids sex, it s either a phase, or , she doesent like you anymore.You should be able

to discuss about it.If you cannot discuss it you have bad communication and, a bad relationship.

You seem as a very sentimental man.As you grow,you are supposed to bring your feelings under your

control, not the opposite.It took me a lot of years and a lot of broken hearts to bring my feelings

under my control.Now I state my limits and anyware in the world,my limits are respected.

(yes thai women included) This year I spended 3 months in pattaya,and I assure you that the love

dignity and friendship that I gave was given back to me in full. -Even in a girly bar-

In the long run, relationships go bad around the world,everyday.You are supposed to pick up your

pieces and move on.Its harder when you ve paid money.It feels like you re been conned for an ordinary

transaction...

I hope my post is of some value for you.I wish you best of luck and happiness.

8 minutes ago, Moo du said:

Sorry for long post.

Look, you said you dont want to go to Pattaya and pay some woman for sex but you have paid

your woman a huge amount and, you are paying her a salary...(i dont get it...)

If you are unhappy and/or you feel there is a problem in your relationship, you should be able to

sit down and talk about it openly and calmly with your spouse.

If for any reason,you cannot communicate your problems or concerns with your spouse,logically

you cannot expect a solution or even, an improvement.

If your spouse is unwilling to hear your thoughts about whats going on,then you have builded

a relationship on wrong terms.-and your spouse is exploiting these terms-

Allow me to remind you a basic.True love does not have a price.A woman that loves you does not

ask for money.I had thai girlfriends in my times,they never asked for money or a salary.

Guess you started wrong on this one, so-i guess- there s no way to bring the 

relationship on equal, or, healthy terms now, or ever..

Its a huge problem if your spouse is treating you bad and you go along with it.She sees that her

bad manners are tolerated,and she s going to escalate it,

I treat my spouse with love and respect.As soon as she looses respect and try to manipulate me,

I end the relationship the same day,giving a full explenation that I do not receive the respect that

I provide. (thai women go nuts on logic explanations,but, they cannot deny them.they usually try to

equalise with some nonsence and then look at you to see if you bought it!)

If your woman avoids sex, it s either a phase, or , she doesent like you anymore.You should be able

to discuss about it.If you cannot discuss it you have bad communication and, a bad relationship.

You seem as a very sentimental man.As you grow,you are supposed to bring your feelings under your

control, not the opposite.It took me a lot of years and a lot of broken hearts to bring my feelings

under my control.Now I state my limits and anyware in the world,my limits are respected.

(yes thai women included) This year I spended 3 months in pattaya,and I assure you that the love

dignity and friendship that I gave was given back to me in full. -Even in a girly bar-

In the long run, relationships go bad around the world,everyday.You are supposed to pick up your

pieces and move on.Its harder when you ve paid money.It feels like you re been conned for an ordinary

transaction...

I hope my post is of some value for you.I wish you best of luck and happiness.

Sweet.

We have talked and sorted it out,i explained how i felt and she agreed she had been a little unresponsive and will not do so again,it is not like i demand sex every time i see her.As for the money i think i have gone through this before,so do not want to repeat it again.

She is a great girl and i am the first to admit that i am sometimes not the easiest person to be with.

3 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

We have talked and sorted it out,i explained how i felt and she agreed she had been a little unresponsive and will not do so again,it is not like i demand sex every time i see her.As for the money i think i have gone through this before,so do not want to repeat it again.

She is a great girl and i am the first to admit that i am sometimes not the easiest person to be with.

If I were paying someone 35,000 a month to be with me, I'd definitely be expecting sex anytime I wanted it.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

5 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

You are just a very confused lad. Dont think too much when you have money to burn.