Trump - no transgender people will serve in U.S. military: Twitter

snoop1130

3 hours ago, selftaopath said:

Listening to 45 defenders when they justify unethical/immoral behavior of his by stating "everyone does it" "..... was worse" "..... did etc." is like children crying " but Tommy did it" "she started it" "everyone's' doing it" "s/he lied too." It really shows how psychologically developed they are. Oh and while I'm at it: It takes psychological hardness to admit when wrong and take responsibility for actions.

Reminds me of when I was a child and hearing kids say; "I know you are but what am I?" while attempting to turn the tables...

Edited by iReason

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/29/2017 at 2:16 PM, MrPatrickThai said:

Well you should have realized that before you voted him in. Says a lot for the US people. The sad thing is that the alternative was even worse. There has only been one good US president in my lifetime, Jimmy Carter.

Glad you liked Jimmy Carter... one of my heroes, though more because of his post official activities.
In point of fact three million MORE Americans voted for the alternative, Hillary Clinton. You say she was worse which indicates you likely are of those who accepted decades of lying rightist propaganda. Trump won on the basis of years of Republican gerrymandering of voting districts, wide spread illegal voter disenfranchisement, which was caught up too late to rectify, and increasingly likely interference from a foreign power, i.e. Russia.
In other words we did not vote him in, the election was stolen.
It is time for the American Electoral college to be eliminated.

It made sense in the days when all traveled at the speed of the horse. That has long since not been the case.

Edited by Bill Miller

3 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

Glad you liked Jimmy Carter... one of my heroes, though more because of his post official activities.
In point of fact three million MORE Americans voted for the alternative, Hillary Clinton. You say she was worse which indicates you likely are of those who accepted decades of lying rightist propaganda. Trump won on the basis of years of Republican gerrymandering of voting districts, wide spread illegal voter disenfranchisement, which was caught up too late to rectify, and increasingly likely interference from a foreign power, i.e. Russia.

It made sense in the days when all traveled at the speed of the horse. That has long since not been the case.

The obscene part of the US 'democratic' system is the gerrymandering. It is out of control and completely ridiculous. As you say, congressmen are using the gerrymandering system to simply steal seats in the House.

U.S. Justice Department says anti-bias law does not protect gay workers

"(Reuters) - The Trump administration told a U.S. appeals court that federal law does not ban discrimination against gay employees,

a sharp reversal of the position former President Barack Obama took on a key civil rights issue."

"The U.S. Department of Justice, in a friend of the court brief, told the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Manhattan on Wednesday that Congress never intended Title VII, which bans sex discrimination in the workplace, to apply to gay workers."

"The brief came hours after President Donald Trump said he would ban transgender people from serving in the military."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-lgbt-idUSKBN1AC2DZ

11 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

Didn't 3 million illegal immigrants vote for her?

4 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Yeah, the same 3 million who attended Trump's inauguration.

IMG_0060.JPG.c2acd7620449844832dd42d84a5063a1.JPG

T

15 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

He really doesn't do well with numbers.   He doesn't do well with superlatives either.   

I doubt he has any idea of the actual cost of transgenders in the military.   

14 minutes ago, Credo said:

I doubt he has any idea of the actual cost of transgenders in the military.   

The fun will be if he kicks them out the military, then he will at least see how much it costs to get rid of them. 6000 plus class actions to include pension rights. That will rack up some billions.

7 hours ago, Credo said:

He really doesn't do well with numbers.  

He's a millionaire who thinks he's a billionaire. He may think there are millions to of Trans people in the army "costing the government gazillions of dollars—money that could be used to pay for a wall that Mexico will pay for and it'll be a big beautiful 50 foot—or 30 foot, is there a difference, they're both numbers, right?—wall made from the finest cheapest materials cause I know about building stuff, a wall is like a golf course, but without grass, but lots of holes to see through so bags of drugs don't get thrown over...what were we talking about again?"

9 hours ago, MrPatrickThai said:

Spoken like somebody who can't grasp the magnitude of that number.  That's more than 9% of the population of the country.  There is just no way that that many people voted illegally and nobody noticed.  You might as well say it was 30 million, because that's just as likely.

17 minutes ago, attrayant said:

Spoken like somebody who can't grasp the magnitude of that number.  That's more than 9% of the population of the country.  There is just no way that that many people voted illegally and nobody noticed.  You might as well say it was 30 million, because that's just as likely.

Most of us know it's fake news as reported by Trump.  Sadly, some believe this.

This shit is getting real --:post-4641-1156693976:

Report: Trump Admin Crafts Guidance on Implementing Trans Military Ban

“Though the policy — called ‘A Guidance Policy for Open Transgender Service Phase Out’ — has not yet been made public, sources familiar with the planning said it would encourage early retirement, usher out any enlisted personnel after their contract is up, and would fire trans officers up for promotion,” the Blade reports. “Basically, said a source, ‘the administration wants to get rid of transgender service members as fast as they can.’”

What will happen to those currently serving in combat is unclear, according to the paper.  For those continuing to serve, there are apparently no protections against harassment or pressures to quit.

https://www.advocate.com/transgender/2017/8/05/report-trump-admin-crafts-guidance-implementing-trans-military-ban

Edited by Jingthing