opalred

i have noticed over the years my wife spending more time

on Facebook and games on the f n iPad

sometimes hard to communicate with her

even children getting harder to communicate  with

need to be on iPad all the time

i think only time would find me not there 

would be when needing money

Load in some good covert surveillance software in (your) the computer and when she is not around, that later enables you to check all the website logs and the copies of what she was writing and to whom....

Just some friendly, routine advice to be 100% sure, and with full respect to Madame your Wife!

Edited by observer90210

My Mrs is on her two phones, iPad and iMac about 16hrs a day. I'd complain but she is working hard and it pays the bills. When I'm not away at work I help out around the house, feed the cats, cook and help in the yard. 

She accepts me having to travel overseas and I accept that her online business requires a lot of commitment.

seems fair enough and she doesn't complain if I head out for a beer.

No, she's usually busy & happy with the house/yard/kids/cats most of the day....

She'll use You Tube on a smart TV to watch shows she likes to follow (CSI) or as a how to do something tutorial - usually gardening or cooking.....

She really has zero interest in social networking....She prefers reading....

If she talks on the phone 4 times a month 3 of those times are a Lazada delivery & one time is chatting with her Mom for about half an hour....

Guess we're pretty boring....

15 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Load in some good covert surveillance software in (your) the computer and when she is not around, that later enables you to check all the website logs and the copies of what she was writing and to whom....

Just some friendly, routine advice to be 100% sure, and with full respect to Madame your Wife!

You surely are joking, because if you are serious !!Shame on you !!

Time to communicate with the family!

If they ignore you leave for a few days and find backup!

If the family asks why you left tell them why in a serious, soft tone.

It sounds like they are bored with you!

You just described why the divorce rate in the world is in record numbers.

And why the younger generation are not getting married, nor having children.

Time to cut back on spending and that may disclose the truth of the relationship.

Leave a voice activated recorder going to hear what they are saying about you behind your back!

Only if you can handle the truth!

2 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Its life in todays age everything is or can be cone on line. Its not confined to Thailand My grandkuds in UK are glued to Xboxes or play stations as everything can be accsesed through them

Everything's got internet connectivity these days but I draw the line at trying to chat with the 'smart' Samsung fridge.

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Yes, my wife does....and thank God for it......gives me peace when glued to my Television (555).

Aha! Just like me!. She use her computer for work, watch movies, social media...

and leave me quiet and alone with my Tv. ?

Yeah, but . . .

Be grateful. If she wasn't on social media all day she'd probably insist on having endless in-depth debates with you about politics, religion, philosophy, and the meaning of life.

Oooh, look ! A pig just flew past the window. . . 

Edited by Krataiboy

17 hours ago, Crossy said:

Not on her phone / pad, but on her garden / fish / chooks / geese / guineas / dogs.

But she cooks like an angel and goes like the Duracell Bunny when it matters :tongue:

I am a bit worried we are sharing ?my gf the same

Actually just the opposite. For the last year or two she has cut down on who she talks to on FB and has binned her Line account completely. She recognized all the BS that was being communicated such as look what i have just eaten, where are you going, where have you been, etc from people she barely knew.

Good girl, clever girl is all I can say. Helps her with her couple of hours on X-Shot every night she says! (She's 57yo so can do what she wants!).

I am probably on my phone or tablet more than the wife. But when the boy is in school she will sit down with me and look at FB etc. Only rule I have is when go out to eat..conversation only no look at phone unless her mother calls. Hard to believe some people even have a relationship when all they do is look at their phones in a restaurant.

More time on the internet thankgod

Im traditionally a loner so it suits me fine

I am probably on my phone or tablet more than the wife. But when the boy is in school she will sit down with me and look at FB etc. Only rule I have is when go out to eat..conversation only no look at phone unless her mother calls. Hard to believe some people even have a relationship when all they do is look at their phones in a restaurant.

I wouldnt go out to restaurants if that was a rule i had to follow, id rather eat takeaway infront of the computer

Edited by Jdiddy

Just now, observer90210 said:

Well it's a matter of individual choice of being stupid or not..and I may have a vague idea on what was your choice.

Nah using a software to track your wife's activity is messed up. Kids hell yeah but if you need to install such a software then you have major trust issues.