Prostitution moving to "Facebook Live" as Thai schoolgirls find a way to make cash on the side

rooster59

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 05/08/2017 at 0:25 PM, choff56 said:

It's a "phenomenon" caused by a repressive Thai Feudal system.

Not just a Thai system

There is a German company opening here looking for Senior position people and they are offering 15,000 to 20,000 a month. For a 6 day week.

Edited by overherebc

59 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Not just a Thai system

There is a German company opening here looking for Senior position people and they are offering 15,000 to 20,000 a month. For a 6 day week.

That's sounds like a good but as you say it's for senior positions 
It would be nice if other companies started to follow that lead and pay hard working poor people the same sort of money for the hours they slave for in Thailand 
Companies have had everything their way for far to long and kept the hard working people poor and very poor barely surviving on what they get paid for 16hrs + a day and usually no days off and only getting around 3,000 bart and less a month  when Tourists spend more than that on a meal 
I really feel for the Thai people and the way they get treated 
I didn't have much if anything to do with the Tourist traps in Thailand  I saw the Thai People in their homes and how they really live out in what they class as the Jungle and the way they slave in their jobs for what we'd call crumbs in our Countries 

Edited by Dragon Master 01

1 hour ago, Dragon Master 01 said:

That's sounds like a good but as you say it's for senior positions 
It would be nice if other companies started to follow that lead and pay hard working poor people the same sort of money for the hours they slave for in Thailand 
Companies have had everything their way for far to long and kept the hard working people poor and very poor barely surviving on what they get paid for 16hrs + a day and usually no days off and only getting around 3,000 bart and less a month  when Tourists spend more than that on a meal 
I didn't have much if anything to do with the Tourist traps in Thailand  I saw the Thai People in their homes and how they really live out in what they class as the Jungle and the way they slave in their jobs for what we'd call crumbs in our Countries 

Not sure if you understood really but 15,000 to 20,000 baht a month is crap for a senior position with 10 years experience or more and responsibilities that come with it. Especially for an EU company.

LINE_MOVIE_1493264260514.mp4

On 17/08/2017 at 11:54 AM, Toscano said:

What western people call prostitution is not seen as such by Thais , sex is a marketable commodity that makes a quick buck .

In western countries sex is an expression of LOVE , but Thais don't kiss , hug or MAKE LOVE as western people do , sex is just sex .

To westerners living in Thailand it is common knowledge that older teenagers and university students prostitute themselves for extra money that parents couldn't afford .

It is ridiculous to suggest that schoolgirls find legitimate part time jobs , they aren't available and if they were the pay if any would be two small . 

I should add that it is Thai men who avail themselves of willing school girls .

Do you honestly and really believe your own post.

My ghast has never been so Flabbered.

Sorry mate but what kind of Thai people/women do you know or interact with?

17 hours ago, Dragon Master 01 said:

no ridiculous fairy tales please! :coffee1:

On 8/17/2017 at 11:54 AM, Toscano said:

What western people call prostitution is not seen as such by Thais , sex is a marketable commodity that makes a quick buck .

In western countries sex is an expression of LOVE , but Thais don't kiss , hug or MAKE LOVE as western people do , sex is just sex .

To westerners living in Thailand it is common knowledge that older teenagers and university students prostitute themselves for extra money that parents couldn't afford .

It is ridiculous to suggest that schoolgirls find legitimate part time jobs , they aren't available and if they were the pay if any would be two small . 

I should add that it is Thai men who avail themselves of willing school girls .

I`ve read some rubbish in my time, but your post falls into my top 10 of rubbish comments.

Female students and teenage girls worldwide are prostituting themselves to pay for their tuition or to earn extra money. I read that in the UK this has become common practice with female students because otherwise many would not be able to afford a University education in the UK. If you really believe that sex to Thais has no meaning and no passion involved, then I suggest you are mixing with all the wrong types of Thai people. Otherwise what else do guys expect if they go with prostitutes? A match made in heaven?

In Thailand where over the years there have been many clamp downs by the police on prostitution that has made it more difficult for them to ply their trades, then I`ve no doubts prostitutes are going to start taking their services online and many will go underground. The sad part of this is; like so many other things these days, the practices of online prostitution will become acceptable even for girls in every walks of life and these girls will not feel any shame and embarrassment in what they are doing. What do you do for a living? Oh, during the day I work as a cashier at Tesco Express and after work I go naked and do sex shows on cam. Why don`t you join, the money is good?

Unless the authorities really give this problem high priority, then online prostitution will spread like wildfire and will soon become out of control. fine for those who can`t see anything wrong with it, but I see this as a moral decline in society also taking into account the psychological affects this will have on the girls in later life and of course the risks of STDs and AIDs.

On 05/08/2017 at 7:55 AM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Re the article's discussion about the legal offense of human trafficking and the potential penalties for that...

Is it possible for a young woman to traffic herself?  As opposed to being trafficked by other people?

I don't think so, but who knows with the "fluid" shape and enforcement of the laws here.

This article would appear to be about young women exploiting themselves -- not being exploited by others.

Note that when its about finding cheap labor for dangerous or underpaid jobs , there is no human traffic. That's supposed to be a fair deal. All this is nothing less than hipocrisy

On 8/5/2017 at 0:05 PM, petermik said:

Probably learning from their older sisters/mothers.............making easy money,nothing new here :thumbsup:

more like natural instinct, the world over, some things never change,still at least the little angels aren't being exploited.

On 8/21/2017 at 8:32 PM, overherebc said:

Do you honestly and really believe your own post.

My ghast has never been so Flabbered.

Sorry mate but what kind of Thai people/women do you know or interact with?

wake up to reality, me thinks

Prostitution ilegall in Thailand but 80% of woman on apps such as SKOUT BADOO THAI FRIENDLY are all hooked openly selling sex. The police do not do there jobs handing them to the courts. They could be infected with numerous viruses. No medical checks and no licence to sell sex to begin with. In my country pro gets a licence and number. Or your in big trouble. 

The RTP need replacing not acceptable 

Edited by Media1

On 8/27/2017 at 10:07 PM, cyberfarang said:

I`ve read some rubbish in my time, but your post falls into my top 10 of rubbish comments.

Female students and teenage girls worldwide are prostituting themselves to pay for their tuition or to earn extra money. I read that in the UK this has become common practice with female students because otherwise many would not be able to afford a University education in the UK. If you really believe that sex to Thais has no meaning and no passion involved, then I suggest you are mixing with all the wrong types of Thai people. Otherwise what else do guys expect if they go with prostitutes? A match made in heaven?

In Thailand where over the years there have been many clamp downs by the police on prostitution that has made it more difficult for them to ply their trades, then I`ve no doubts prostitutes are going to start taking their services online and many will go underground. The sad part of this is; like so many other things these days, the practices of online prostitution will become acceptable even for girls in every walks of life and these girls will not feel any shame and embarrassment in what they are doing. What do you do for a living? Oh, during the day I work as a cashier at Tesco Express and after work I go naked and do sex shows on cam. Why don`t you join, the money is good?

Unless the authorities really give this problem high priority, then online prostitution will spread like wildfire and will soon become out of control. fine for those who can`t see anything wrong with it, but I see this as a moral decline in society also taking into account the psychological affects this will have on the girls in later life and of course the risks of STDs and AIDs.

they advertise on adultwork website so its claimed

On 8/27/2017 at 10:07 PM, cyberfarang said:

On 8/5/2017 at 0:20 PM, over it said:

What did you expect when the education system is inept and the culture is, for the most part, lazy?

Then all those girls doing the same in highschools and universities in the Western world have the same background?