Beautiful but big !!

Delighted to see the snake released into natural woodland .  I have always had a fear of snakes , but hardly ever see one , I'm always concerned for their safety I would never hurt one unless attacked .  I have lived in Cornwall many years and grew up on Cornish Pasties , I can make very good ones myself if I have the right ingredients .  I would like to bring your Avatar to life and eat it .

1 hour ago, charliebadenhop said:

Wow, that is one serious snake!

Where do you live?

And just wondering...

Do they have a way of getting back to a distant location they have been to before?

I'm hoping there are enough chicken pens in between me and the National park to distract it and keep it full !!

3 hours ago, Toscano said:

Delighted to see the snake released into natural woodland .  I have always had a fear of snakes , but hardly ever see one , I'm always concerned for their safety I would never hurt one unless attacked .  I have lived in Cornwall many years and grew up on Cornish Pasties , I can make very good ones myself if I have the right ingredients .  I would like to bring your Avatar to life and eat it .

You can find the ingredients in LoS, though I suppose that depends whereabouts you are. Even swede, though Villa seems to have failed to stock up, in which case, parsnip or turnip. 

4 hours ago, Toscano said:

..at least you got your poultry back, part cooked.

4 hours ago, Beats56 said:

If was going to say something too but decided not out of respect even if it was a little humor.

You wouldnt offend me pal, i posted that as a joke.

I was waiting to see if anyone picked up on it roo860 can make all the comments like that one he likes, he knows i would take it as a joke. Be happy keep smiling.

My crazy sense of humour helps me forget about my problem.

Edited by colinneil

i remember my first encounter with one of those loverly ladys [1983] down in patts.not a bit was i offended when she said.

ooooooooooooh your big and beautiful and handsome toooooooooooooooooo.

now that WAS taking the mik.:sorry: